Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you can only enjoy sick twisted movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I can't enjoy normie movies anymore. I only enjoy stuff like Taxi Driver, Joker, or Clockwork Orange, where the main character is a violent incel or rapist. Any movie depicting people having consensual sex I can't enjoy. The less feel good a movie is, the more I enjoy it.

I can't enjoy normie movies anymore. I only enjoy stuff like Taxi Driver, Joker, or Clockwork Orange, where the main character is a violent incel or rapist. Any movie depicting people having consensual sex I can't enjoy. The less feel good a movie is, the more I enjoy it.
They are not sick twisted movies bro, they are low status male movies which is good and realistic and nice hearted, I’d recommend you to watch the last black man in San Francisco, very good movie

Clockwork Orange is my favorite movie

literally never watcjed a single movie before in my life

I fucking hate mainstream normie movies tbh. i'm a weebcel, so i find themes and philosophy in anime a lot more fascinating.