Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You born with birth defect or other disability

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Average Cigarettes Enjoyer / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
My example
I born with clubfeet that were treated when I was 2 yo. Now I have scars on full feet length, but I'm able to walk without pain

my head was so big that I was unable to support my own head until I was a year or two old every picture had my mom or dad propping my head up secretly. not really a permanent disability but its tough out there for funko-popcels

I have dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia, TLDR I was born also dumb and bound to be unskilled in anything I wanted to do

I was born prematurely but I don't have any birth defects.

I have dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia, TLDR I was born also dumb and bound to be unskilled in anything I wanted to do
I forgot to wrote. I have also Asperger or schizophrenia, psychologists have doubts

I was born without the full power of short term memory.

yes I was born with shitskin and manletism.

I was the youngest person alive when I was born

Several. And the combination is so specific and rare im probably the only man on earth that has them all (combined)

Several. And the combination is so specific and rare im probably the only man on earth that has them all (combined)
horse cock micropenis is indeed a bitter bill to swallow :blackpill::blackpill:

I was born manlet and with garbage teeth and jaw issues and a massive nose I had to fix with surgery :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I could say the fucking same. I have never seen someone similar to me in any sense

Flat feet, crooked teeth, had speech problems etc.

I was born prematurely but I don't have any birth defects.
Premature births correlates with adult inceldom. A study done found that prematurely born babies were more likely to end up adult virgins than babies born on time.

ARM

Dermoid

Dyslexia and Dyscalculia result from deficits in information transmission rather than processing center(Low Intelligence).

my head was so big that I was unable to support my own head until I was a year or two old every picture had my mom or dad propping my head up secretly. not really a permanent disability but its tough out there for funko-popcels
:bigbrain:

In english please

Selected Gastrointestinal Anomalies in the Neonate​

Richard J. Martin MBBS, FRACP, in Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2020

Anorectal Anomalies​

Anorectal malformations, or imperforate anus, are a class of congenital malformations that covers a wide spectrum of defects.38,74,77 They can be quite minor in appearance—for example, a mildly anteriorly displaced anus—or quite severe. Overall, most patients do reasonably well, with more than 75% attaining a good degree of bowel control when they have adequate treatment.77 The most severe forms of pelvic malformations, such as cloacal exstrophy, are not discussed here; this discussion is limited to malformations of the anus and rectum alone.
Imperforate anus occurs in 1 of every 4000-5000 newborns. The estimated risk for a couple having a second child with an anorectal malformation is approximately 1%. The frequency of this defect is slightly higher in male than in female patients.
Traditionally, the terms high, intermediate, and low were used to describe various degrees of imperforate anus. However, terminology should relate to the location of the rectal fistula for both prognostic and therapeutic implications.
More than 80% of male patients with imperforate anus have a fistulous connection between the rectum and the urinary tract. This can go from the rectum to the bladder (rectovesical), to the prostatic urethra (rectoprostatic), and to the bulbar urethra (rectobulbar). When the rectal fistula opens onto the perineal skin, it is called aperineal fistula. An unusual form of imperforate anus occurs when the rectum ends blindly in the pelvis. More than 50% of these patients have Down syndrome and almost all patients with Down syndrome and imperforate anus have this variant.

Imperforate Anus

Andrea Bischoff, ... Alberto Peña, in Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease (Sixth Edition), 2021

Anoplasty for the Treatment of a Perineal Fistula​

An anoplasty is an operation performed with the patient in the prone position and the pelvis elevated. A newborn does not require bowel preparation. The operation takes about 1 hour in expert hands but requires many meticulous and delicate maneuvers to avoid damage to important continence structures, as well as injury to the urethra in male patients and vagina in female patients.
An older child with an untreated perineal fistula usually presents with fecal impaction and megasigmoid. These patients require a full bowel preparation before the operation, and after the procedure also need parenteral nutrition and fasting for 7 to 10 days to avoid passage of stool and potential infection.

Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fold and the ventral foreskin of the penis that causes abnormal positioning of the urethral opening. In hypospadias, the external urethral meatus may present various degrees of malpositioning and may be found with associated penile curvature. Depending on the location of the defect, patients may have an additional genitourinary malformation. This activity reviews the evaluation and treatment of hypospadias and highlights the role of the interprofessional team in evaluating and treating this condition.
Objectives:
  • Describe the embryological abnormalities that lead to hypospadias.
  • Outline the classification of hypospadias.
  • Identify the interventions required once a patient has been identified with hypospadias.
  • Describe the importance of prompt identification of hyspospadias in order to coordinate the appropriate timing for referral, imaging, and surgical interventions.
Access free multiple choice questions on this topic.

Go to:

Introduction​

Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fold and the ventral foreskin of the penis that causes abnormal positioning of the urethral opening. [1]
In hypospadias, the external urethral meatus may present various degrees of malpositioning and may be found with associated penile curvature. Depending on the location of the defect, patients may have an additional genitourinary malformation. [2][3]
Recent advances have made it possible for children less than 12 months to undergo a single-stage repair with relatively good outcomes.