Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait - you barely have anyone on your contacts

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My contact consists of 3 person, my ex fake friend who ghosted me, my oneitis who havnt texted me in 2 years, and my mom who never picks up my calls. I don’t even know why I pay for a phone number anymore.

Only my parents, tbh. And also some people from my uni, but I talked to them in a formal way only. I haven't talked to them since I graduated from university.

Only Mother for my cell phone contacts.

I have 10 contacts: 4 are family members, 3 are acquaintances from university (don't speak with them outside university), 1 is an admin of a university group that I am part of (don't speak with her) and 1 is a fascist guy that I met on the internet (I occasionally talk to him, but I wouldn't say he's my "friend", more like a acquaintance).

I only have my mom and dad as my main contacts :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I still need to add those who have my number on my latest mobile but haven’t bothered yet but I know who is who when looking through text messages anyway.

Just family members. :fuk:

My contact consists of 3 person, my ex fake friend who ghosted me, my oneitis who havnt texted me in 2 years, and my mom who never picks up my calls. I don’t even know why I pay for a phone number anymore.
Mogs me at having oneitis’s phone number :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. All my oneitises change their phone numbers :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I only have my parents.