Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: young but you have movement of an old man

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
My hips are fucked. I can’t squat to depth & I can’t hip hinge properly. I have been trying to do RDLs but I can barely hinge my hips, so I don’t feel my hamstring much. Whenever I need to pick something up from the floor I need to round my back like crazy since I got barely any hip range.

When I used to train at a powerlifting gym there were 40-60 year olds who mogged me movement wise. There were fucking grannies & old ass men who could hip hinge & squat to depth but here I am unable to do SHIT because I was born with garbage hips.

cripplecel​

I can relate to this I shake all the time doing basic movements but it used to be worse back in the days because I had a very brutal sedentary lifestyle. I can squat but struggle with basic movements too. At least I take walks nowadays.

My signature agrees

I can relate to this I shake all the time doing basic movements but it used to be worse back in the days because I had a very brutal sedentary lifestyle. I can squat but struggle with basic movements too. At least I take walks nowadays.
It’s always brutal that we cant even do basic shit.

Others can try this stuff first try & do it perfectly.

Last edited:
Have you rotted for some time before taking up the gym? I think a lot of us develop these old man bodies because we retreated to the safety of being indoors in front of a screen during our teens and it leaves us stunted.

Someone mentioned that I move in the same way as my grandfather.

Have you rotted for some time before taking up the gym? I think a lot of us develop these old man bodies because we retreated to the safety of being indoors in front of a screen during our teens and it leaves us stunted.
Yes I rotted for years before going to the gym. But I tried many things to try and squat & hinge properly and it made no difference. The doctor said I got VERY limited hips, so it made a lot of sense why I couldn’t do anything. And that’s why I quit back in 2023.

Now I’m training from home and obviously I got the same problems.

It’s always brutal that we can even do basic shit.

Others can try this stuff first try & do it perfectly.
i am a genetic garbage.

Have you tried mobility exercises?