Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have a beard to hide your face or you're too lazy to shave it

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
Truecel trait: you can't even grow a beard

I just shaved mine off after many months, because girls said I looked like their father when my normie friend told them to give me a chance.

I'm getting oral minxodil now. Maybe I can finally grow a full beard and hide my jaw

I have a long beard to hide part of my subhumanity. When i shave once every 3-4 months i legit want to rope.

I've noticed i look younger without a beard, so these days i often shave it.

I shave because it's easier to clean and wash that way

Growing it out again. When I visited my old group of friends they told me I looked badass when I had the beard and they wish they could grow one

True.
People started treating me different after I grew my facial hair, without it I look like a child.
Although it's been years since I shaved, so maybe I would still look older without it.

I look better without beard because it doesnt fit my face, but im too lazy to shave it sometimes

I’m too lazy to shave until I think it starts looking pretty bad

Sometimes lately though I’ll keep my mustache and goatee hair cause it doesn’t look as bad there

My Facial hair grows back so quickly. I put a towel in my Collor, a dustpan and brush on the floor, then use an electric razor trimmor to shave with.

Every time I shave I get rashes so I just let it grow now. Also I got a weak jawline and a narrow horseface so the beard kinda hides that.

I started balding at early 20s, the worst thing is that I don't have a good beard genetics either. But still I try to grow it a bit and I end up looking literally like the emote :soy:

Truecels can't grow proper beards. Either patchy or thin hair that looks weird when grown out as a beard.

I was gonna post this immediately after reading the title
It's like when you read a youtube top comment and you already know what the reply to the top comment will be.

Truecels can't grow proper beards. Either patchy or thin hair that looks weird when grown out as a beard.
Mine is patchy, but Keanu also has a patchy beard.

I shave because my facial hair is patchy with premature grays

I hope facial hair can cover weak chin, because I'm still not able to grow a full beard, but I'm halfway there, and boy, is this chin not getting any better.