Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You are so isolated that you can no longer even arrange paragraphs or write correctly.

slashER

slashER

Herr Doktor
★★
Title, I can't write properly, or when I try I make a fucking spaghetti with the words. I think that's why my effortpost wasn't taken into account. I admit that it was completely disorganized and even illegible.

Sorry, I try but sometimes I just can't. I'll probably have to take some course or some shit to be able to write correctly again.

Kid me would be so disappointed to see me, he could write in cursive and speak English without making any mistakes in pronunciation, now I can only write it. It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

little-known fact: formal thought disorder actually makes you based, it means that you are a seer who has transcended worldliness and found true enlightenment

I have the same problem, my handwriting looks worse than when I was 10 and I haven't written anything online in over a decade until I started posting here. I have problems making sentences now which I never had as a child.

Me. My brain has significantly rotted during the last few years. My IQ has been lowering too. Isolation will rot your mind.

Me. My brain has significantly rotted during the last few years. My IQ has been lowering too. Isolation will rot your mind.
indeed we don’t deserve to live like this

you guys are filling my alerts with garbage, i understand rp can be a cope but it's very anoying

shut the fuck up! :feelsree:

Title, I can't write properly, or when I try I make a fucking spaghetti with the words. I think that's why my effortpost wasn't taken into account. I admit that it was completely disorganized and even illegible.

Sorry, I try but sometimes I just can't. I'll probably have to take some course or some shit to be able to write correctly again.

Kid me would be so disappointed to see me, he could write in cursive and speak English without making any mistakes in pronunciation, now I can only write it. It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
over for writingcels

I suffer from the same ordeal.
16 yo old me had 19/20 in the national literature exam.

Now, at 30, I stutter and make some silly mistakes when talking.
When writing, I can only do so with short sentences.

Also, I have lost the ability to raise my voice and speak loudly.

I make a lot of mistakes in my posts I have to take my time (a very long time) just to reply to other users because I have to check if I made spelling mistakes or I don’t want to sound too hostile towards other users.