Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Paranoia

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
When you realize you've been extremely unlucky in way too many immutable aspects of life it starts to feel weird as if there was a conscious force behind it all choosing every worst possible scenario for you and you feel like everyone is plotting to hurt you and humiliate you and the whole reality is a conspiracy against you so you become even more depressed and reclusive and unwilling to move out of comfort zone, also brutal terror of the horrible shit that can happen in the future because so far only bad things have happened and you've lost all confidence and trust in everything and everyone

what LDAR and inceldom does to a mf

i believe school bullying made me this way

I was thought the world was against me and my theory has never been proven wrong

52990.jpg

Incels traits; You're feeling paranoid when people's acting nice to you

Incels traits; You're feeling paranoid when people's acting nice to you
I'm so ugly that pretending to be nice to me takes too much mental effort so people don't bother acting nice, therefore the very few times someone has been nice to me I consider it genuine, but that almost never happens, people as a whole are extremely hostile to me and wish to hurt me

People around me are only happy when I'm unhappy, and unhappy when I'm happy. WITHOUT FAIL.

On top of that being paranoid and high cortisol makes you look and appear even more unattractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back