Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: nobody replies to your threads

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
Especially when they're long or you take time and effort to write them and feel you have written something important just justyfying you're are retarded, low IQ or low inhib because only that you can produce. Nothing.

And if a broken clock can sometimes show the right time once every now and then, your condition creates an aura and vibe around you to nevertheless discard what you write ragrdless of the content.

feeling of Loneliness x 10000000000... at that point

I feel even more sorry for the low IQs, low inhibs and genuine retards.

I post 4chan threads that often get no replies. I get that feeling brocel.

Its normal, Some posts either hit or miss, Happens all the time or it could be that the users interested in that post is asleep, I never really waste my energy on it, Dont worry about it too much, Just post and see what hits :)

Just make retarded bait threads and you will get replies

I don't quite understand, but like are you frustrated about people not taking your posts seriously?

Truetruetruecel trait: You make no threads

I try not to let it get to me, I’m one of the best users here. All 1,034 posts of my posts are absolutely brilliant.

are you frustrated about people not taking your posts seriously?
I'm frustrated that I can't get engagement with my posts. I have nothing against people rediculing me or the post.

Its normal, Some posts either hit or miss, Happens all the time or it could be that the users interested in that post is asleep, I never really waste my energy on it, Dont worry about it too much, Just post and see what hits :)
You're right, but it has an effect on you as its a consequence of the circumstance and obvious knowledge of your position to make this interpretation be reasonable to believe its a fact of the matter. You can harden your mind by constant exposure to this and learn to be untouched by it with time or as you write summon your mental strength as a defense against the impeding feeling.

All 1,034 posts of my posts are absolutely brilliant.
Lord Wishnu has truly chosen you to be his avatar and with it he has awoken the 8th chakra in you so that you may exterminate the Asurs of feminism from this here planet earth.

Use a foid avi and get orbiters

My dream is to get 5 page of replies i probably would never get that unless i post very stupid coomfuel or a stupid copypasted reddit tales

I'm frustrated that I can't get engagement with my posts. I have nothing against people rediculing me or the post.
I've taken a look at the threads you've created and they seem quite peculiar.

I've taken a look at the threads you've created and they seem quite peculiar.
Gotta have some originality to cath interest, but tbh its just me being me

That's why I don't bother making threads that I want to make

Especially when they're long or you take time and effort to write them and feel you have written something important just justyfying you're are retarded, low IQ or low inhib because only that you can produce. Nothing.

And if a broken clock can sometimes show the right time once every now and then, your condition creates an aura and vibe around you to nevertheless discard what you write ragrdless of the content.

feeling of Loneliness x 10000000000... at that point

I feel even more sorry for the low IQs, low inhibs and genuine retards.
Lowkey relatable but actually not , goodluck brocel , this gonna bump it so yeah

Nothing more brutal knowing you cant fit anywhere and even outcasted by one of the lowest outcast groups such as the junkies from the streets even though you are, if not a bigger drugie than them. It's really hard winning as an autist :(.

True

Also my most viewed post with the most replies was about some tiktok Stacey,lookism is in everything and everyone

Lowkey relatable but actually not , goodluck brocel , this gonna bump it so yeah
the only thing helping me rn is the fact we can't escape our lookist nature and because I'm azure, people think I'm some sort of semi-guru like wtf, this shit is even here. CYou an't escape judging by looks anywhere you are.