Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait:Fast metabolism

I can't stomach eating large quantities of food at all without feeling physically sick to the point I want to vomit the contents of my stomach, so even if had a slow metabolism (which I don't), I wouldn't be able to take full advantage of it.

Im pointlessly eating a box of donuts rn knowing it will do nothing for me, not even make me gain fat
Yep. I just had 12 double stuf Oreos a while ago dipped in milk. Even that shit doesn’t make me gain weight

Yep. I just had 12 double stuf Oreos a while ago dipped in milk. Even that shit doesn’t make me gain weight
I have to make 154 lbs for my BJJ tournament next week but my metabolism is insanely fast due to being part curry so might as well eat junk food as it wont make me gain weight anyway

I have to make 154 lbs for my BJJ tournament next week but my metabolism is insanely fast due to being part curry so might as well eat junk food as it wont make me gain weight anyway
Yep. No point in dieting when you can eat whatever you want anyway. Good luck at the tournament by the way.