Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait : Youre high af rn

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
20% - ID Low effort post "High AF"
Youre a trucel , youre a droogcel reject of soyciety.
Friday night at home, nothing to do
nothing waiting for you, nothing waiting for you

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

how tf are you high 24/7
WhatsApp Image 2022 02 21 at 73107 PM

:feelsLSD:

Only Chad gets high, while he having sex.

Not right now, but give me a little while and I will be.

I might smoke some today, Pineapple Express. Not great but ok, good enough to get me high. My ounce is almost finished so I'll have to get some more soon. Expensive for a NEET with no income.

Oh yeah, man. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Truecels like me cannot even get weed. We aren’t trusted.

nope that’s a normie NT trait. Neurotics can’t smoke weed without panic and anxiety and schizophrenia being a concern

nope that’s a normie NT trait. Neurotics can’t smoke weed without panic and anxiety and schizophrenia being a concern
If u keep smoking you get used to it and the panic and anxiety goes away

If u keep smoking you get used to it and the panic and anxiety goes away
My uncle died in a loony bin, and the one time I tried weed I thought I was falling through the floor and hearing voices so nah, I’m not NT enough for it. It’s another normie thing that I cannot do

My uncle died in a loony bin, and the one time I tried weed I thought I was falling through the floor and hearing voices so nah, I’m not NT enough for it. It’s another normie thing that I cannot do
Ye if you don’t like the way it makes you feel then don’t do it. When I started i liked it was really cool but there was a lot of paranoia and anxiety

Weed always smells like cowshit to me

I have absolutely zero clue how one is able to hold such a putrid odor inside one's lungs and surroundings without vomiting :feelspuke: or passing out due to the lack of Oxygen required to be conscious

Copes are copes I guess :feelsbadman:

lol imagine rejecting the trucel trait of coping alone with drugz - fakecel indeed

Weed always smells like cowshit to me

I have absolutely zero clue how one is able to hold such a putrid odor inside one's lungs and surroundings without vomiting :feelspuke: or passing out due to the lack of Oxygen required to be conscious

Copes are copes I guess :feelsbadman:
you are just around cheap marijuana bro :feelskek:

lol imagine rejecting the trucel trait of coping alone with drugz - fakecel indeed
You don’t seem to understand you have a neurotypical brain.