Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel trait: you're a rape victim

are u a rape victim

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Everyday I mentally raped during work. Mentally raped of my energy during weekends too as I grind math/coding bullshit to money Maxx. The Jewish concept of money has resulted in me and millions of other trucels being rape victims. Victims of mental rape. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Day after day I am raped by my job. The rape sucks out my energy. While foids complain about being raped once. We are being raped daily over and over. day after day for 200+ days of the year, being raped over and over and over!

Also we do have some trucels here who are legit gay rape victims. Not me butnsome here have suffered that. Which is another :blackpill:.

trucels have been raped over 1000+ times @Zer0/∞

No work cause involneet but definitely studying :feelsrope:

I was sexually molested twice at age 6, once by a male janitor, once by a psycho aunt.

My mother was also sexually improper, emotionally incestuous (think of the latest Joker's mother) but I don't recall her actually touching me inappropriately.

I was sexually molested twice at age 6, once by a male janitor, once by a psycho aunt.

My mother was also sexually improper, emotionally incestuous (think of the latest Joker's mother) but I don't recall her actually touching me inappropriately.
Giga Brutal damn

:shock::shock::cryfeels:

Repetitive work is mental rape especially if you have a bad sleep schedule

Repetitive work is mental rape especially if you have a bad sleep schedule
my work is not that repetitive but it is still rape. Because of how mentally taxing and difficult it is. It used to be chill but now load is going up. And I am being raped

Sexual abuse is in my medical record, it seems.

8 to 5 jobs is a soul crushing operation. Your entire life is designed to waste as much time as possible without independant thought. Society has been mentally raping the male population their entire lives.

8 to 5 jobs is a soul crushing operation. Your entire life is designed to waste as much time as possible without independant thought. Society has been mentally raping the male population their entire lives.
yes even during lunch hour on occasion am mentally raped with some meeting. somehow everyone accepts this rape as normal. Absolutely disgusting planet.

mentally, a bit physically raped jfl