Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: you grew up in a house without bathroom nor rooms w/ doors

Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
I'M LESS THAN A DOG JFL

Do you live in some indian slum

bro lives in a 4th world country

How are you on the internet?
Thanks to the goverment and my brothers, you thinks it is joke that poor people make their child work at early age
I was already malnourished by 10 so they just let me stay in the """house""""

JFL that other post set off my PTSD i hate this

Last edited:
Emulation (i played majora's mask during the pandemic) im playing metal gear 3 now
You managed to get your hands on a remotely decent PC to run them? My old laptops were too truecel even for n64/ps1 emulation and I’m middle class in burgerland

make their child work at early age

I've seen this in some families.

Redacted:

You managed to get your hands on a remotely decent PC to run them? My old laptops were too truecel even for n64/ps1 emulation and I’m middle class in burgerland
yeah
my pc is the most valuable thing in my room right now
8lqbxv.jpg

as a incel, i don't need anything else

It is over, being poor and incel is hell. Im lucky i at least live comfortably

yeah
my pc is the most valuable thing in my room right now
8lqbxv.jpg

as a incel, i don't need anything else
That is a stock photo, I’ve seen it before

Just reverse image searched to confirm as well lol
IMG 0972

We didn't have locks on the bathrooms but at least we had doors, but I know that feel of having zero privacy it sucks ding dong truly and makes you very guarded and possessive of your things and yourself.

That is a stock photo, I’ve seen it before

Just reverse image searched to confirm as well lol
View attachment 932195
i don't explained myself well, my room has the same feeling, i mean, all my money goes to my pc
i put the image for humor purpose

We didn't have locks on the bathrooms but at least we had doors, but I know that feel of having zero privacy it sucks ding dong truly and makes you very guarded and possessive of your things and yourself.
You can imagine my shock when i discovered how normal people lives, but i think it made the opposite i don't care about owning stuff, i gifted most of my stuff to my brothers

Damn, can't even jack off in peace, my condolences bro