Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you find it hard to control your rage

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Sometimes you just wanna unleash your inner rage,there's only so much a person can endure before he explodes. When i get really angry i punch stuff,usually keyboards,doors,windows,monitors,etc.

I find it hard to control my irritation and agony.

High T trait

I'm actually quite good at controlling my emotions and rarely lose my temper.

Indeed, the walls of my house are peppered with dents and fractures from me breaking my knuckles on them out of rage

High inhib trait: you're the opposite and have never hit something more valuable than a desk in anger... :smonk:

Never fought either, like most HTNs and above, owing to my manletness. :feelsUgh:

FUCK I CANT CONTROL MY SANITY I KEEP HEARING VOICES

When I'm angry I'm capable of starting shit and not afraid to fight till death, once I calm down anxiety, fear and nervousness is killing me.

Years of inceldom and loneliness has made my anger unmanageable

It's been like several months I know I have more and more difficulties to contain it

Yeah I can't control my rage

When I'm angry I'm capable of starting shit and not afraid to fight till death, once I calm down anxiety, fear and nervousness is killing me.
I noticed that strong high T men don't need to be aggressive, their presence is enough for other men to avoid fights with them ( unless these other men are dangerous or desperate ). While people mock, disrespect and bully subhumans and that eventually causes subhumans to explode. Losing mental power and energy both during quiet phase and explosion phase.
While strong high T contain their energy and mental power on the stable level.

Constantly reaching new depths of rage

I get frustrated sometimes my days of raging are over

I noticed that strong high T men don't need to be aggressive, their presence is enough for other men to avoid fights with them ( unless these other men are dangerous or desperate ). While people mock, disrespect and bully subhumans and that eventually causes subhumans to explode. Losing mental power and energy both during quiet phase and explosion phase.
While strong high T contain their energy and mental power on the stable level.
Normies often fight and few moments later laugh and talk together, its so normal for them, for me it triggers my fight or flight mode and i feel like the world is about to end and that i have to kill if i want to survive. I know im mentally ill.

Things is people are much bigger than me, in fist fights they can win easily and police will give them slap on the wrist, but for me if i want to win i have to use pipes, bats or knives, which is much more serious in the eyes of the law, i would end up in jail. Laws favor big strong men, its punishable for a weaker guy to defend himself.

Last edited: