Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you dont use social media

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
Normalfriends use social media all the time. If you do use social media however your accont is a fake account with a meme profile picture and you use that account stalk people from your high school because you never moved on

If you do use social media however your accont is a fake account with a meme profile picture and you use that account stalk people
kek

accurate there grAYnigger

I never had a "serious" instagram account. I always had memepages

Social media = cucks only

I nuked my Facebook and instagram in 2021

Ugly face=no need to show it to anyone.

If you do use social media however your accont is a fake account with a meme profile picture and you use that account stalk people from your high school because you never moved on
damn nigger accurate af

Normalfriends use social media all the time. If you do use social media however your accont is a fake account with a meme profile picture and you use that account stalk people from your high school because you never moved on
i have shit like twitter and instagram even though i do not use them, all of the post there are unfunny
no need for snapchat/whatsapp/discord or any other messenger since no friends, i use iMessage for talking to my parents

Only used Facebook for school projects. Deactivated my account after graduating.

Man I wish I was attractive enough to be able to post "aesthetic" stories and have interesting highlights where femoids actually gave a fuck about my existence. The reality is, my notifications are just normies sending me unfunny instagram reels. You could not find a foid in my chat log if you were paid in gold. I want to ER whenever I see a chad or a normie's social media status. Truly different galaxies.