Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel trucel trait : watching gore/horror movies and listening to people in pain

agree

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Brunette moans

I don’t care about the sounds by themselves but I do not like looking at gore

Its sounds nightmare inducing

But that one scream in the background sound funny ngl

hearing this at 4am is nightmarefuel

Nah bro idk how tf you can focus with that sh on. I guess congratulations on being a sadist.

View: https://youtu.be/MsntxeL0N5I

been listening to this mix for the past 4 hours. God tier cope, makes grinding thru coding bullshit very easy and fun.

Perfectly normal, I get sexual graditificaiton from watching women get rekt on video. I jerk off everyday to trucks running over euroroach sluts in france and germany, to ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in morocco, to womeng getting rekt by abusive partners, to the infidel sluts who got blasted at the Ariana Grande concert. Nothing pleases me more than seeing women killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Muslim brothers or at the hands of white rapists. I wish I could have watched as the truck splattered Ebba, just as I wish I could have raped those Yazidi sex slaves in the Caliphate. I wish I could have beheaded and skull fucked those Swedish whores in Morocco. I want to abolish women's rights, implement sharia law, legalize violence against women and enslave the entire female population.
My favourite video is the Morocco video in which Louisa Jesperson was beheaded. Her screams are like music to my ears :feelskek:
1625750631009.jpg

Perfectly normal, I get sexual graditificaiton from watching women get rekt on video. I jerk off everyday to trucks running over euroroach sluts in france and germany, to ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in morocco, to womeng getting rekt by abusive partners, to the infidel sluts who got blasted at the Ariana Grande concert. Nothing pleases me more than seeing women killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Muslim brothers or at the hands of white rapists. I wish I could have watched as the truck splattered Ebba, just as I wish I could have raped those Yazidi sex slaves in the Caliphate. I wish I could have beheaded and skull fucked those Swedish whores in Morocco. I want to abolish women's rights, implement sharia law, legalize violence against women and enslave the entire female population.
My favourite video is the Morocco video in which Louisa Jesperson was beheaded. Her screams are like music to my ears :feelskek:
1625750631009.jpg
dark triad personality mogger.

Based sand nigger

One time I got sent a video of a woman getting punched in their right breast, and I got extremely aroused. I went to/watched a lot of girls wrestling events during my high school years.

View: https://youtu.be/MsntxeL0N5I

been listening to this mix for the past 4 hours. God tier cope, makes grinding thru coding bullshit very easy and fun.

This sounds like the sounds of a typical day at the fun fair with fire crackling dubbed over i've heard the moans and screams of the underworld and it's blood curdling it's 1000x the amount of people and the disgruntled shrieks are deeper in treble and more trancelike... now then, not so much movies or fantasy but the real life videos :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back