Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: hating paperwork

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I FUCKING hate bureaucrats, bureaucracy, paperwork, precise calculations, documentation and so forth.

This shit is gay as fuck, irritating as hell( unironically writing might be the worst invention of mankind. All this gay niggrt paperwork, doctor forms, legal forms, housing forms, tax forms, God FUCKING DAMN, it never fucking ends.

Born too late to be free of (((civilization))), born to early to have automated AI doing the work. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
7811AE7E 895F 47D2 9963 7B16A1E94AE8

I barely have enough willpower to fill my NEET papers every month. Filling them only takes like 20 minutes but it still feels like an overwhelming amount of work

Can strongly relate sadly.

Sorting paperwork requires a very high attention to detail. Which is a high iq trait many cels simply don't possess.

Nigga

Who the fuck likes paperwork

I barely have enough willpower to fill my NEET papers every month. Filling them only takes like 20 minutes but it still feels like an overwhelming amount of work
Literally running from Pitbulls(I have before) is preferable to doing (((paperwork))). Paperwork/finance/law is all Jewish hogwash that has ruined life and made it unenjoyable.

Can strongly relate sadly.

Sorting paperwork requires a very high attention to detail. Which is a high iq trait many cels simply don't possess.
Truth, you have to be very meticulous, often double checking even triple checking for some stuff. It is FUCKING irritating as hell. Makes me want to rope.
20A859F4 DDA7 40AF 9FED 6FE7869928E9

Nigga

Who the fuck likes paperwork
NormalFags, as they are the (((politicians))), (((lawyers))), (((banksters))) who came up with this gay paperwork bullshit.

Not really a trucel trait, can’t think of a single person who does like paperwork

Yep. Half of my work is paperwork, and i hate it. And it multiplied during the pandemic. I even had to write formal informs to my superiors, so they knew that I HAD INFORMED MYSELF about the new covid procedures. Im not kidding, i was my own boss last year (its hard to explain) so i had to official communicate stuff TO MYSELF and fill a form to demonstrate it, and then upload it so nobody check it ever. That was so absurd that the rest of the paperwork seemed fucking based.

i just coomed
Fuck you! I spent hours filling forms while you are cooming :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

C05AC50C 37F1 476B B9A5 F625188031E1

Not really a trucel trait, can’t think of a single person who does like paperwork
Normal Fags like paperwork, especially foids. That's why they do majors like (((psychology))) and legal fuckery. All politicians who came up with this homosexual paperwork bullshit are normalfags. NormalFags are responsible!
Yep. Half of my work is paperwork, and i hate it. And it multiplied during the pandemic. I even had to write formal informs to my superiors, so they knew that I HAD INFORMED MYSELF about the new covid procedures. Im not kidding, i was my own boss last year (its hard to explain) so i had to official communicate stuff TO MYSELF and fill a form to demonstrate it, and then upload it so nobody check it ever. That was so absurd that the rest of the paperwork seemed fucking based.
It's fucking ludricous, unironically a very large amount of paperwork could be automated but (((laws))) and (((bureaucracy))) won't let that happen to fuck over ugly men like us who want to live in peace.

Last edited:
If they offered a throat punch instead of paperwork I’d take that