Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: being high in leaderboards on games

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
Normies and chads are low skilled at vidya as they don’t play as much as incels and they take games less seriously

On the other hand in just one game alone I have 5k hours played and I have been the highest rank multiple seasons with good stats, I can’t think of a bigger trucel trait than this, if you play this much you are almost certainly a kissless virgin

Virgin powers.

applies to me. 5k hours playing tactical shooters. but i don't play much these days., at least not nearly as often.

I suck pretty bad at video games

Yep I played several niche online FPS and strategy games as a teen where I played so much there were only a handful of other players who would put up a fight.

Eventually I got bored of it so I started modding and even making new games to be more complex and challenging. Then I realized that there would never be enough players with such a level of autism and lack of a life to dedicate so much time to learning the mechanics, so I completely lost interest in vidya.

In hindsight I should've kept doing it, because I spent most of my youth playing games so I have nothing else to do with my life :feelshaha:

i have all the eu4 achievements that only 0.1% of players have :dab::feelsLSD:

I am consistently top 1-3% in multiplayer FPS games and have over 75 games 100% completed achievement wise, lol

Yup

I also was top 500 listeners on Spotify for under the bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers lmao

I am consistently top 1-3% in multiplayer FPS games and have over 75 games 100% completed achievement wise, lol
What is the hardest game you have completed with all achievements, I have some very annoying games 100% completed, was recently going for one of the most challenging completions possible but kept getting fucked over 55% of the way through

What is the hardest game you have completed with all achievements, I have some very annoying games 100% completed, was recently going for one of the most challenging completions possible but kept getting fucked over 55% of the way through
Off my head. Stuff like evil within 1, outlast, dead space, etc games with absurdly difficult one life difficulties. Other random games with difficult S rank modes like metal gear rising, resident evil titles, silent hill, etc

very true, tbh

Yep I played several niche online FPS and strategy games as a teen where I played so much there were only a handful of other players who would put up a fight.

Eventually I got bored of it so I started modding and even making new games to be more complex and challenging. Then I realized that there would never be enough players with such a level of autism and lack of a life to dedicate so much time to learning the mechanics, so I completely lost interest in vidya.

In hindsight I should've kept doing it, because I spent most of my youth playing games so I have nothing else to do with my life :feelshaha:
you could make a simple game with good mechanics but that isn't overbearing.making games is kino.games are good copes if used right