Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Triple bad luck

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Slipped on concrete stairs.

Dropped electric toothbrush in toilet.

Forced to pay $190 for a new phone because I factory reset my other one and couldn't access it anymore.

Words can't explain how I feel.

Last edited:
I guess everyone here knows this feeling

its over for us

I will never understand people who take expensive items near to and above a toilet bowl and then are careless enough to lose grip and drop it. Usually it's femoids who are dumb enough for that shit. Almost every femoid I know has at least dropped a hanky in the toilet, but often their smartphone too.

I don't get how you couldn't use the phone.

I don't get how you couldn't use the phone.

I forgot the password to my old Google account. I'm such a fuckin' moron because the new phone I got is a downgrade from my last one.

I think if anyone was to be considered a candidate for hell, it would be those in sales. Scumbags.

I will never understand people who take expensive items near to and above a toilet bowl and then are careless enough to lose grip and drop it. Usually it's femoids who are dumb enough for that shit. Almost every femoid I know has at least dropped a hanky in the toilet, but often their smartphone too.

My bathroom is cramped.