Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried to reveal blackpill to a cumskin moid today

CurrycelRaja

CurrycelRaja

The Curry Massacre Mercenary
-
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
HE JUST COULD NOT COULD NOT BELIEVE that a society
has hierarchies and thought that Indians being thought of as ugly is purely colonization

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
says he sees everyone equal:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

turns out hes BI SEXUAL:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

His lesbian friend was type fuckable tho:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:if she lost like 55 pounds:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

said he has no desire to reproduce KEK:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:dafuckfeels:

I'm shitting myself rn.

BISEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

zhe has sex?\

Why can't I fuck nice girlS?

dumb wigger made me miss my politics class cuz i was feelin lonely so i talked to random person in hallway :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@CurrycelRaja : Incels.is MLG poster.

Imagine you believed something all your life and some random incel tells you, you are wrong. You wouldn’t believe him at first neither. Being blackpilled comes only trough experience. You don’t find the blackpill, the blackpill finds you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back