Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR why haven't puacels figured out an actual legit way to get a gf

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I don't mean a post wall subhuman slut that settled for your moneymaxxed ass and will cuck you when she feels coz when you approached her she needed a betabux or she was sad because chad just coomed in her and told her to fuck off :feelsmage: you can't just walk up to a hole and talk to her it's extremely cringe it almost never works :feelswhat: even chadlite will have some difficulty with cold approach coz it just screams LOSER CUCKOLD WITH NO OPTIONS

but you can often see lowinhibmaxxed low tier normies with acceptable, sometimes even hot jb gfs! this is clearly due to getting to know them day by day, acting masculine and not a simp cuck and not looking completely subhuman. this is not redpill cope btw, personality does matter but you gotta have a reason to interact with a hole you can't just walk up to a random bitch and expect her to not want to run :feelscomfy: so once you got the basics down it really all comes down to whether you can interact with her seamlessly so SHE can decide she wants to fuck you. kind of like when you have some retard call you trying to sell you overpriced garbage and only boomer holes fall for it :feelskek:

so what these holes do is 1. go to middle-high school 2. go home 3. sometimes do sports or music (not everyone) 4. events sometimes? 5. church jfl

1. you can't be there wtf would you be doing ngl the best you can do is be a teacher, groom a perfect loli then resign and fuk her hard (one of my high school 'friends' is currently teachermaxxing :feelsLSD:)

2. this is the most reliable way to see them. if you're lucky you can have a long bus ride together possibly 20 minutes that's a lot of time. I've been trying this tbh. I guess it'd work for chadlite just looking at lolis and seeing if any like him back but it won't work for most of us ngl just looking at me a hole would think 'why does this oldcel look at me uhh he's kinda weird' AT BEST. maybe building familiarity by traveling together like twice a week might work after a month or two you know if she sees you like 10 times maybe she'll be more receptive ngl ngl but ideally you want to talk to her in some innocent way you can even talk to her for a couple sentences just some question about where she got her watch maybe or whatever (coz you wanna buy your sister a nice christmas present :feelswhat:) this might work ngl I just thought of it :bigbrain: and then she tells you and you can talk later about the present or whatever (ofc you never purchase I'm neeting hard here :feelskek:) tbh I have advanced puacelling technique so I might be able to make a short conversation out of it but after that you have much better chances with a hole ngl if you keep seeing her. holes love to talk about their fucking accessories dont they

3. if you could somehow get in on the training (hole must be really top tier quality to be worth this shit) then you have easy access. the trick is finding a good sport where the men/w*men train together no idea if anyone knows which sports are like this, finding a good hole (there are like 20 people in a training class hard to find a premium hole with such numbers) and getting her while unused (12-14) so your timing also has to be impeccable :fuk:
alternatively a lot of lolis study and practice music :feelsmage: but no idea how to take advantage of that ngl they go to music school but seems it'd only make it harder to find said hole after her classes going home

4. if I could find any event with any holes there that'd be great ngl. like some things you can attend in big cities there are pubs with fun activities where college holes attend though I live in medium city and most college holes are thoroughly used nglngl. like just going to drink is extremely degenerate and will be filled with sluts but if there was something with lots of randoms and a loli or two that'd be nice ngl more than what I have currently jfljfl. I tried a board game group but it was filled with soys and boomers jfl.

5. again lots of trial and error required and no chance for interaction so idk. though some churches organize a few events throughout the year where you could eat and interact with the local lolis maybe :feelsmage: though with her parents there it'd be pretty fucking hard ngl

Last edited:
Block of text thread, too braindead to read. :feelsseriously::fuk:

11 pepes are hidden in the text and just wait for you to find them
this. I really tried to make it entertaining with emojis no reason for anyone to not read :feelsokman: added some spacing too what a great thread :feelsaww:

Its a bad sign when your pua coach doesn't have a gf or wife.

Tl;dr they not good looking

Its a bad sign when your pua coach doesn't have a gf or wife.
:feelskek: puas should be shot ngl very few holes react positively to getting harassed on the street jfl but I got baited by muh cherrypicked video 'proof' of some htns talking to college sluts
Tl;dr they not good looking
normies can ascend in school that's what we should be trying to emulate as oldcels :feelsmage:

this is not redpill cope btw, personality does matter but you gotta have a reason to interact with a hole you can't just walk up to a random bitch and expect her to not want to run :feelscomfy: so once you got the basics down it really all comes down to whether you can interact with her seamlessly so SHE can decide she wants to fuck you.
Yeah personally definitely does matter. You can’t be a total sperg around women and approach without a good reason. I don’t like when people say “don’t take it personally” when talking about rejection, since it’s almost always a personal issue.
[UWSL]1. you can't be there wtf would you be doing ngl the best you can do is be a teacher, groom a perfect loli then resign and fuk her hard (one of my high school 'friends' is currently teachermaxxing [/UWSL]:feelsLSD:[UWSL])[/UWSL]

2. this is the most reliable way to see them. if you're lucky you can have a long bus ride together possibly 20 minutes that's a lot of time. I've been trying this tbh. I guess it'd work for chadlite just looking at lolis and seeing if any like him back but it won't work for most of us ngl just looking at me a hole would think 'why does this oldcel look at me uhh he's kinda weird' AT BEST. maybe building familiarity by traveling together like twice a week might work after a month or two you know if she sees you like 10 times maybe she'll be more receptive ngl ngl but ideally you want to talk to her in some innocent way you can even talk to her for a couple sentences just some question about where she got her watch maybe or whatever (coz you wanna buy your sister a nice christmas present :feelswhat:) this might work ngl I just thought of it :bigbrain: and then she tells you and you can talk later about the present or whatever (ofc you never purchase I'm neeting hard here :feelskek:) tbh I have advanced puacelling technique so I might be able to make a short conversation out of it but after that you have much better chances with a hole ngl if you keep seeing her. holes love to talk about their fucking accessories dont they

3. if you could somehow get in on the training (hole must be really top tier quality to be worth this shit) then you have easy access. the trick is finding a good sport where the men/w*men train together no idea if anyone knows which sports are like this, finding a good hole (there are like 20 people in a training class hard to find a premium hole with such numbers) and getting her while unused (12-14) so your timing also has to be impeccable :fuk:
alternatively a lot of lolis study and practice music :feelsmage: but no idea how to take advantage of that ngl they go to music school but seems it'd only make it harder to find said hole after her classes going home

4. if I could find any event with any holes there that'd be great ngl. like some things you can attend in big cities there are pubs with fun activities where college holes attend though I live in medium city and most college holes are thoroughly used nglngl. like just going to drink is extremely degenerate and will be filled with sluts but if there was something with lots of randoms and a loli or two that'd be nice ngl more than what I have currently jfljfl. I tried a board game group but it was filled with soys and boomers jfl.

5. again lots of trial and error required and no chance for interaction so idk. though some churches organize a few events throughout the year where you could eat and interact with the local lolis maybe :feelsmage: though with her parents there it'd be pretty fucking hard ngl
People treat picking up women like it’s some sort of mystical art where you have to “neg them” and “call her a bitch bro” when that’s really not the case. Women prefer kind good looking men over everything else.

I know the 5 words you should NEVER say to a woman

because they are low iq
chad fuck
sub8 betabux
easy you can have a tangible proof of this everywhere

People treat picking up women like it’s some sort of mystical art where you have to “neg them” and “call her a bitch bro” when that’s really not the case. Women prefer kind good looking men over everything else.
all I'm saying is if I never get to interact with holes normally it's over coz cold approach for sure ain't gonna ascend me. that's also how normies ascend. yeah chad can find a gf grocery shopping and 10 holes will offer themselves
because they are low iq
chad fuck
sub8 betabux
easy you can have a tangible proof of this everywhere
there are subhumans who ascended in hs tbh coz they could at least talk to the hole I can't even get that far. it's really do or die in hs. and if the hole is prime and unused there's a good chance she'll stick around

but you can often see lowinhibmaxxed low tier normies with acceptable, sometimes even hot jb gfs
In your dreams maybe
so what these holes do is 1. go to middle-high school 2. go home 3. sometimes do sports or music (not everyone) 4. events sometimes? 5. church jfl
6.Getting fucked in every single hole by the local high school chad with 2000 followers on TikTok

You're delusional, get some help (I read every single word btw)

In your dreams maybe
it's true boyo, I'm not saying it happens everywhere or that it can help counteract 2/10 deformed status but can't deny that the most uncucked, looksmatched couples come out of high school. after that holes are 1. old 2. uglier 3. used 4. more annoying 5. higher standards.
6.Getting fucked in every single hole by the local high school chad with 2000 followers on TikTok
yes I know but not every single hole will be chad's cumslut especially in the 12-14 yo range. I want the femcel group, the holes studying in the corner during recess and who nobody pays attention to and chad/stacy don't interact with. almost every class has a few I remember from back when I was a kidcel the world can't have changed that much in 10 years :feelsmage: and they're not all subhuman, mostly just unremarkable and/or raised to be high inhib studycels and they will have unfashionable clothes etc
You're delusional, get some help (I read every single word btw)
it is what it is thx for reading :feelsmage:

Because of bones

tl;dr face height frame LMAO

you can't just walk up to a hole and talk to her it's extremely cringe it almost never works :feelswhat: even chadlite will have some difficulty with cold approach coz it just screams LOSER CUCKOLD WITH NO OPTIONS

but you can often see lowinhibmaxxed low tier normies with acceptable, sometimes even hot jb gfs! this is clearly due to getting to know them day by day, acting masculine and not a simp cuck and not looking completely subhuman. this is not redpill cope btw, personality does matter but you gotta have a reason to interact with a hole you can't just walk up to a random bitch and expect her to not want to run :feelscomfy: so once you got the basics down it really all comes down to whether you can interact with her seamlessly so SHE can decide she wants to fuck you.

I've come to realize this. Well observed. Perhaps cold approaching (I've been doing it past few months whenever the opportunity presented itself -- eg, cashier etc) is the milder form of exposing yourself to a woman. I believe that men who expose themselves to women do it out of a need to have their nature as sexual beings acknowledged. My cold approaches have not succeeded (aside one date in which I got used as a free-lunch simp :feelsree: ) but it has given me some confidence in interacting with foids. Your post would imply that you have to care about silly dominance games vs other dudes when a foid you fancy is around...

Last edited:
Your post would imply that you have to care about silly dominance games vs other dudes when a foid you fancy is around...
I wouldn't say so, I reckon holes pick up on that easily and see it as insecure shit even if justified/you weren't the aggressor.
prettyboys don't engage in shows of dominance, they leave that to the normie brutes and just slay.
and they have an army of holes and cucks by their side to make fun of any aggressor for them.
what I meant was more along the lines of teasing holes/low inhib/being funny(not soy humor, just making holes laugh every once in a while without being a jester cuck)/being somewhat unpredictable/showing no affection until well after the hole does

I wouldn't say so, I reckon holes pick up on that easily and see it as insecure shit even if justified/you weren't the aggressor.
prettyboys don't engage in shows of dominance, they leave that to the normie brutes and just slay.
and they have an army of holes and cucks by their side to make fun of any aggressor for them.
what I meant was more along the lines of teasing holes/low inhib/being funny(not soy humor, just making holes laugh every once in a while without being a jester cuck)/being somewhat unpredictable/showing no affection until well after the hole does

Thank you. Insightful posts.