Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried to ascend, fell deeper

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I thought I could break out of the whole chad only thing that most women have going on, I was stupid enough to lead myself on with some chick who was being 'nice' to me and complimented me a bunch.

I thought this was how it works, I'm in the GD zone, I will finally be able to ascend and it'll be smooth sailing going forward.

Well it turns out, I just found out today, the girl was only talking to me and saying these things out of fear that I'd do something to her if she didn't (I am perceived as some unhinged maniac apparently).

So, I talked with this girl for like months, actual months, and I built myself up to a point to where I thought this would pay off.

But this is what I get for trying to cheat my way out of the blackpill, I flew too close to the sun and got icarus'd and the fall made the attempt not worth it on so many levels.

I've never actually unironically considered roping but this is the type of thing that'll do it to you

woah months? that is a long time. if she thought you'd do something to her if she didn't give you attention then did you meet her irl not online?

if that's the case then her stringing you along like that goes against the "just get offline and get off dating apps they're not real life" advice you get from normies. :feelsseriously:

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: I’m staying well away from foids

What a chad. You talked with a girl for months. Moggs me

What a chad. You talked with a girl for months. Moggs me
I've been having a conversation with a foid for 2.5 years:feelsaww:, but unfortunately she doesn't live in my country:feelsohh:

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.