Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Travellers and pikeys are proof that being low iq and aggressive is all about culture.

J

JorJor

Greycel
I will always disagree with people who say that being violent is in nigger DNA and they can't help it. If your from the UK or Ireland, you probably know all about travellers. These people are true fucking white trash. They're essentially like the black people you see in the hood in America but instead they're white and live in caravans. I fucking hate them so much. I've never had a good experience with a traveller. From what I've seen they've always been more trouble then the blacks that live around here. I got beat up by a large group of them because I asked one of their cousins who stole my box of fags for it back. They act exactly how niggers act in America. They can never fight on their own and always gang up on people. Most people know to avoid these white niggers, they are all so retarded, I was tryna buy some weed off of some traveller boy on snapchat and he told me to send voice messages because he couldn't read :lul:

Nice name... It seems familiar...

Just make a lot of caltrops and give them a toss at them tossers when their on the road....