Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious London is fucked. Why are there so many Niggers and Pakistanis?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
I barely, saw a white Person. This video is suifuel for White nationalists, if I was a white person living there, I would go crazy. Niggers and Pakistanis need to be sent back, they(pakis) get mistaken for Arabs ( there's barely any Lebanese in England) and we get hated on. Sometimes, I feel white nationalists are just exergaerting, but these videos make even me angry, I can see why so many white people are "waking" up. It's Similar, to what we faced in Lebanon. Also, even the white people have started talking like Niggers, niggers destroy everything.

View: https://youtu.be/1vSxCwE86JI?si=RPsshTVV3Y8R1Iha

Last edited:
United Cuckdom

@DarkStarDown
@ItsovERfucks

I can see why so many white people are "waking" up.
Not waking up until they stop being cucks with no offspring and granting foids freedom.

Kick ethnics, slave your foids and socialize foids.

Not waking up until they stop being cucks with no offspring and granting foids freedom.

Kick ethnics, slave your foids and socialize foids.
I think what they mean by "waking up" is realizing, that they're fucked. Personally, I have only seen anti immigrant sentiment(on the internet at least) since, last year. If it took so long for them to wake up, i don't know what they're going to do. I remember, watching videos from the UK a few years ago and thinking that they're fucked, but most white people only see it now. Decades, of Jewish brainwashing worked.

stop being cucks with no offspring and granting foids freedom
Also this. If they don't have kids now, they will end up like Japan. I don't think taking away foid's rights away will happen anytime, soon tho. At least, they should start having kids.

Democratically it cannot be reverted because shitskins are there a majority already. An armed uprising/revolution probably neither because britcucks are disarmed (oi, got a loicense for that knoife?) and spiritually castrated. Just another "melting pot" created by anglokikes.

If you are Lebanese then you should know first-hand the effects of demographic change from the mass migration of people who hate you. Palestinians have destroyed Lebanon.

Fucking retarded liberals voted for this. When I show libtards the crime rates that rapugees have added to the country they ignore it, then proceed to continue voting in politicians that'll accept more rapeugees. You can't change a liberals mind. They're mentally ill.

Fucking retarded liberals voted for this. When I show libtards the crime rates that rapugees have added to the country they ignore it, then proceed to continue voting in politicians that'll accept more rapeugees. You can't change a liberals mind. They're mentally ill.
Both parties are Jew controlled. Nothing will change anyway.

If you are Lebanese then you should know first-hand the effects of demographic change from the mass migration of people who hate you. Palestinians have destroyed Lebanon.
Yes, I know. That's why I sympathize with you.

probably neither because britcucks are disarmed (oi, got a loicense for that knoife?) and spiritually castrated.
Nailed it guns aren't the problem. It's niggers.

great replacement

Ireland doesn't want to go down this path, for the UK it's over.

Huevo Aa Rojo 30und Pet 1037843 a

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back