Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American sports culture sucks ass

C

Confessor

Banned
-
First, contrary to popular claims Americans are actually not the best at most sports. For example in Wrestling Russia dominates them hard. See Olympics Medal table. In Boxing Cubans, Kazakhs and Slavs dominate. Slavs dominate in Basketball too(just see FIBA Medal Table) and Americans are absolutely trash in Football(yes it's football not soccer). I guess they are pretty good Swimmers but then again it's mostly white guys who dominate in that and as of right now most White American males feel alienated by their country.

Second, wtf is American Football ? You can't play rugby with added protection and call it a new sport and what a horrible and boring sport it is. I watched an NFL match and holy fuck it was like 15 minutes of ads for 3 minutes of gameplay and the gameplay to sucked ass(literally just a bunch of niggers and a few white guys jumping on each other in an homoerotic manner). Americans should quit their larp and just play proper Rugby Union instead.

Third, NBA is literally a contest on who can find the taller nigger freak and is just a bunch of mouth breathing niggers playing in an extremely inefficient and dumb manner. How is this supposed to be entertaining to anyone ? And after all the shit in NBA these niggers lose to European teams in FIBA kek.

Fourth, the NHL is good but Americans have nothing to show for it. Ice Hockey is dominated by Canadians and Russians.

Tldr: Muricans are retarded braggarts who like watching their niggers go at it with each other and worshipping those niggers.

@Eventy

You wouldn't get it, NFL and MLB the best leagues in the world you can feel the passion unlike in soccer, USA USA USA!!!!

I used to be an American Football fan, but it is unwatchable now. Games are blatantly rigged for entertainment purposes (along with NBA), the constant ads, rule changes that effectively eliminate defense and give preferential treatment to stars.

Things I like >>> Things you like.

You wouldn't get it, NFL and MLB the best leagues in the world you can feel the passion unlike in soccer, USA USA USA!!!!
So passionate that they need thousands of microphones, TV commercials and other stuff to make it watchable kek. Meanwhile Europeans and South American Football Fans hype up with their mere voices and literally kill each other over football.

So passionate that they need thousands of microphones, TV commercials and other stuff to make it watchable kek. Meanwhile Europeans and South American Football Fans hype up with their mere voices and literally kill each other over football.
One of the dumbest "soccer" criticisms I've seen from Americans it's that it's boring because the game can end in a tie. But then they think it's entertaining to watch 3 hours of baseball or American football which is much more slow paced and repetitive :feelskek: American football at least has some strategy but baseball is just so boring.

well its not like they stole the medals

I used to be an American Football fan, but it is unwatchable now. Games are blatantly rigged for entertainment purposes (along with NBA)
NBA is the stupidest game ever to exist

First, contrary to popular claims Americans are actually not the best at most sports.
Kek, for being the most powerful nation in the world, they must be pathetic in world popular sport. America must be miserable to have niggers representing them in the stages.

For example in Wrestling Russia dominates them hard. See Olympics Medal table. In Boxing Cubans, Kazakhs and Slavs dominate. Slavs dominate in Basketball too(just see FIBA Medal Table) and Americans are absolutely trash in Football(yes it's football not soccer). I guess they are pretty good Swimmers but then again it's mostly white guys who dominate in that and as of right now most White American males feel alienated by their country.
I've always wondered why American niggers are not good at football? they have the athletic body, fast, strong, so shouldn't they be good aswell? We see many Africans play on the top football stages, why can't American niggers do it to? also Jfl for losing against Germany in basketball, the most domating nigger sport of all time loses to some whitey's from Germany.

germany.jpg

Third, NBA is literally a contest on who can find the taller nigger freak and is just a bunch of mouth breathing niggers playing in an extremely inefficient and dumb manner. How is this supposed to be entertaining to anyone ? And after all the shit in NBA these niggers lose to European teams in FIBA kek.
NBA have always been a trash league, the most nigger manipulating entertainment in the US, no doubt. Also you've seen how many white cumdumpster are obsessed with the tallfag niggers? is like they watch the NBA gets hypnotized into thinking these man are ideals, and start being obsessed with niggers especially tallfaggot niggers.

Fourth, the NHL is good but Americans have nothing to show for it. Ice Hockey is dominated by Canadians and Russians.
NHL one of the sports dominating by whites, but isn't popular like the NHL and NBA because it lacks niggers in it, so jews don't want to promote it, maybe when it gets diviersfied, hopefully not.

Also notice how football has started to become more niggerized? check Real Madrid, an all chad dominting by Europeans and some Brazilian to another Nigger club.

building-the-present-and-future-v0-ljwwe3607o8a1.jpg

Its just how much these guys are worshipped in the US, they literaly can do anything shit can, and still get away with it. It's like if you control the media like sports, music, and movie industry while being the most aggressive, criminal, and destructive ethnic group in US, people would threat you as an angel, heck even worship you to death.
No disrespect to blacks, its just i despise how they are worshipped to death even though they don't deserve it.

(literally just a bunch of niggers and a few white guys jumping on each other in an homoerotic manner)
that's to impress the primary target audience of american sports culture: faggots

Also notice how football has started to become more niggerized? check Real Madrid, an all chad dominting by Europeans and some Brazilian to another Nigger club.
Cause football is sport for lower class people and also white people have less children than average baboon who has at least 5 niglets if not more

@thespanishcel

I remember 20 years ago mayority of best footballers were white but blacks obviously were still had decent numbers of world class players, zero asians zero arabs

now it's mostly blacks then whites then arabs then asians and hindu dindus at dead end

btw it's shocking how unathletic indians are, like no kiddin they are obssesed wit cricket and are only good at that and still lost to australia ( ? )
in cricket final, australians who have like 20 something million population with some bogans, descedents of violet anglos, yugos and meds and obviously chinese and indians too

@Chudpreet
@Grim_Reaper

most athletic people in whole world are likely south slavs due to tall but somewhat lean dinarid pheno or at least one of most athletic ones

just look at hypothetical yugoslavia basketball and football, waterpolo, handball teams

croatia with 4 million population was in world cup final and got also 2 third places despite being young nation

@CroatianManlet2

cope nba is actually exciting . watch the conference finals

I used to be an American Football fan, but it is unwatchable now. Games are blatantly rigged for entertainment purposes (along with NBA), the constant ads, rule changes that effectively eliminate defense and give preferential treatment to stars.
Sports were ok when I was a kid, now that there is so much money involved and they try make it popular with foids, it sucks.

building-the-present-and-future-v0-ljwwe3607o8a1.jpg

Its just how much these guys are worshipped in the US, they literaly can do anything shit can, and still get away with it. It's like if you control the media like sports, music, and movie industry while being the most aggressive, criminal, and destructive ethnic group in US, people would threat you as an angel, heck even worship you to death.
No disrespect to blacks, its just i despise how they are worshipped to death even though they don't deserve it.
These niggers can't play for shit. It's obvious why they are hired. An average Brazilian teenager mogs them in Football. I don't watch any other league aside from the Premier League and World Cup tbh. Premier League is less nigger dominated. Seeing Messi and Argentina beat Nigger France in 2023 world cup was coomfuel tbh.

btw it's shocking how unathletic indians are, like no kiddin they are obssesed wit cricket and are only good at that and still lost to australia ( ? )
in cricket final, australians who have like 20 something million population with some bogans, descedents of violet anglos, yugos and meds and obviously chinese and indians too

@Chudpreet
@Grim_Reaper
Nah Curries are good at Field Hockey(check the Olympic Medal Table). Cricket is just more popular.

Source: The Holy WatER Bible

I remember 20 years ago mayority of best footballers were white but blacks obviously were still had decent numbers of world class players, zero asians zero arabs

now it's mostly blacks then whites then arabs then asians and hindu dindus at dead end
Wtf are you talking about ? South Americans dominate football. Brazil and Argentina have won the world cup like 5 times and 3 times respectively. Niggers aren't good at Football.

Wtf are you talking about ? South Americans dominate football. Brazil and Argentina have won the world cup like 5 times and 3 times respectively. Niggers aren't good at Football.
it's such sad cope, just look at RM squad, france national team etc

i know that you hate KANGZ but such sore cope is dangerous

also ''south americans'' means nothing, most of brazil greats were nigs

Pele ?
Garrincha ?
Ronaldinho ?
Ronaldo ( tho he was mutt )
Romario ?

also ''south americans'' means nothing, most of brazil greats were nigs

Pele ?
Garrincha ?
Ronaldinho ?
Ronaldo ( tho he was mutt )
Romario ?
Maradona ? Suarez ? Daniel Passarela ?They weren't Blacks.

4 best players right now from young generation are 3 nigs and one ugly savolaxid

Mbooopi
Bellingham
That monkey Vinicius

and Haaland

@thespanishcel

And Argentina won the world cup by beating Negro France:smonk:
tell me why do you hate that much nigs ? you live in india ?

used to hate jooz in past in sfcel days and for moment i heavily disliked nigs and asians but now i just don't want them to sexpat in my country

tell me why do you hate that much nigs ? you live in india ?

used to hate jooz in past in sfcel days and for moment i heavily disliked nigs and asians but now i just don't want them to sexpat in my country
How can you NOT hate niggers ? My hatred is Primal. Literally looking at them and hearing them talk makes me angry.

Sportsball.
Handegg.
Niggerball.
Ice tennis.

soviets literally had to change the rules of amateur boxing so they could be able to beat american niggers . europeans"dominating" boxing is so much cope

Second, wtf is American Football ? You can't play rugby with added protection and call it a new sport and what a horrible and boring sport it is.
That "added protection" isn't used as protection, it's used as weapons. Pads are used to allow harder hits.

I like rugby, but it's really annoying that they aren't allowed to lead with the shoulder. It's one thing to not allow leading with the head (because concussions) but not allowing to hit with the shoulder? That's just pussy stuff. I love all sports but football is definitely the roughest.

Anywho, this is just a typical America Derangement Syndrome post made by a eurotard with a huge inferiority complex so he needs to bring up america every 10 minutes for no reason

"HEY GUYS I HATE AMERICA IM SO EDGY" okay cool we're used to seeing 10 of these posts every day, it's time for you to get new material

Like, I try not to leave negative comments but it's really obnoxious how you guys can't go 10 minutes without bringing up america, I guess we're just living rent free in your head for some reason. Perhaps you feel so inferior because a country a tenth as old as yours has become the most powerful nation in the world, and the one you rely on most, so you feel the need to hate us to convince yourself you're somehow superior. In fact I was just talking about this topic yesterday,

but in terms of true hatred, the most mocked nation is by far America. You can't spend more than 3 minutes in a European community on the internet without seeing people bring up how much they hate Americans, even when the topic has nothing to do with Americans. They'll find excuses to bring up the topic of Americans so they can hate on them. It's super weird because Americans don't talk about / hate on Europeans that way, and when we do, we do it ironically.

The rest of the world hates us too, but unlike Europeans, it's actually kinda justified when certain other nations hate us:

-Middle Easterners / Arabs hate us because of our pointless wars there, where there were many civilian sandniggers killed during house clearing and CQB

-Vietnam hates us because we dropped napalm on their civilians (lmao get fcked you communist gooks)

-Russia hates us because the western jew media hates Russia and because of our 80 year rivalry

-China and North Korea hate us because we fought wars against them directly and indirectly during the cold war

But yeah anywho I see way more hate for america than any other nation. Though Russia is definitely in second place for most hated nowadays, American libs despise Russia so much

And here you are proving everything i said right :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

soviets literally had to change the rules of amateur boxing so they could be able to beat american niggers . europeans"dominating" boxing is so much cope
It's the other way around. American changed the rules of Greco Roman Wrestling so their guys could beat Alexander Karelin. Cubans, Kazakhs and Slavs have way more medals in Olympics. Meanwhile Murican "GOATS" like Mike Tyson never even competed in Olympics kek.

That "added protection" isn't used as protection, it's used as weapons. Pads are used to allow harder hits.

I like rugby, but it's really annoying that they aren't allowed to lead with the shoulder. It's one thing to not allow leading with the head (because concussions) but not allowing to hit with the shoulder? That's just pussy stuff. I love all sports but football is definitely the roughest.

Anywho, this is just a typical America Derangement Syndrome post made by a eurotard with a huge inferiority complex so he needs to bring up america every 10 minutes for no reason

"HEY GUYS I HATE AMERICA IM SO EDGY" okay cool we're used to seeing 10 of these posts every day, it's time for you to get new material

Like, I try not to leave negative comments but it's really obnoxious how you guys can't go 10 minutes without bringing up america, I guess we're just living rent free in your head for some reason. Perhaps you feel so inferior because a country a tenth as old as yours has become the most powerful nation in the world, and the one you rely on most, so you feel the need to hate us to convince yourself you're somehow superior. In fact I was just talking about this topic yesterday,

And here you are proving everything i said right :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Lot to unpack here. Firstly I am not European. I am Curry and no I do not hate White Americans or WASP culture. What I hate is how Jewish controlled America uses it's resources to glorify and advertise niggers to the world. The NBA's main Chairmen are Jewish btw. Just think about it. Why does NBA/NFL have so many niggers ? It's a Jewish ploy to advertise niggers to the world. I said that the NHL is good because it isn't a tool of negro advertising. I do not hate WASP culture, I hate the Globohomo Negro worship culture USA has and is spreading to the world(this is one of the main causes of inceldom too).

As for the sports part I stand by my view. NBA is lame and boring and NFL is gay. NFL is literally more Advertising than sport. The recent Taylor swift and kelce fiasco really showed people who watch the NFL are purest Consoomers. Didn't they have some nigger called Usher dancing during game ? This is supposed to a serious sport kek ? If you still think American Football is a legit sport you need to get your head checked.

Last edited:

Honestly after reading your reply I am beginning to understand the depths of CONSOOMERISM the average Murican engages in and how deranged modern American culture is.

Just watch one match of a Premier League or better the FIFA World Cup and see how people come together to celebrate their country's athletes without needing any form of consoomerism, microphones or other horseshit Americans need. Then maybe you will understand why American sports are a joke to Europeans and others.