Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is white identity an american thing?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
From what i understand most euros don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives

White identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc while the average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic from the third world they still treat them with a degree of animosity.

Everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, and so are pakis in India the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like these are the countries which tore each other apart and you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" like no nigga their ancestors wiped millions of each other out. People will harbour hatred for each other.

I asked this question on a few other alt right/blackpilled forums too and got the same response that I thought I would from white europeans. They are always allied with their nations first. In politics, in religion, in even football. The nation always come first, not the race or white people as a whole

@Copexodius Maximus @Friezacel @CruxGammata @RealSchizo @Fat Link @Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja @Made in Heaven

In America people don’t usually keep their ethnic identities after many generations, so they go based on looks.

@Stupid Clown @PolskiKartofel

Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc while the average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic from the third world they still treat them with a degree of animosity.
>euros
>italian

pick one

No offense but can you stop tagging me in posts?

only northern italy is white and less than half live there

@supersoldier @highschoolcel @ItsovERfucks

italians claim to be white yet even quapas white mog them

average italian:

IMG 2560
IMG 2559

average quapa:

IMG 2561

Last edited:
Belonging to the same ethnic group is the most important identity in Europe. Like for example Serbian will feel much more connected to the other Serbs than to Germans etc. But he will feel more connected to a Serb born and raised abroad than to an Gypsy, Hungarian, etc born and raised in Serbia. So its not strictly about nationality, its more about ethnicity, if im using the correct words.

Most white people can't see race.

Racial consciousness is more or less an ethnic trait in 2024.

Hasn't always been the case though.

There's a period of history when the pope ordered all brothels to be closed in Italy because he didn't want black american soldiers to fuck the white whores.

There was also a time when some french king was concerned about too many niggers coming in France from the colonies ("too many" was less than 20 niggers who had settled in a french village btw).

In Bourbon isles, white settlers were forbidden from fucking black females because it would enrage the niggers which would then rebel instead of work.

But that's history.

Last edited:
No. Hitler believed in white identity and considered Germans, Anglo-Saxons and nords to be equal.

We humans like to divide each other by subclasses such as asians, e.g., the Japanese consider themselves above the Chinese, etc. White infighting has always been a thing. Here in the USA it's less prevalent because there is so much more ethnicities besides white attempting to coexist.

I'm not going to be a hippie and say all humanity should unite, because that is not currently possible in this negative matrix. There are outside forces feeding off our negative energies and the sooner you realize that I am you and you are me, only we as enlightened individuals can detach from the mind parasites and realize our true power.

From what i understand most euros don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives

White identity is more of an american thing than a european thing since white americans no longer identify with their countries of origin. Most euros don't give two fucks about other euros and always consider themselves to be German, British, Italian etc while the average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic from the third world they still treat them with a degree of animosity.

Everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, and so are pakis in India the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like these are the countries which tore each other apart and you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" like no nigga their ancestors wiped millions of each other out. People will harbour hatred for each other.

I asked this question on a few other alt right/blackpilled forums too and got the same response that I thought I would from white europeans. They are always allied with their nations first. In politics, in religion, in even football. The nation always come first, not the race or white people as a whole

I like this style. I see white americans as a different sub-group from Europeans too (whom I like much better). White Americans seem to think their shit culture from the midwest/south (pick up trucks, troop/cop worship, cucking for billionaires, simping for bitches, hiding behind guns) is the standard for being "white".

i euro every country has borders too a country that tried too kill them all for centurys if not more. how would they have a common shared identity?

Most white people can't see race.

Racial consciousness is more or less an ethnic trait in 2024.

Hasn't always been the case though.

There's a period of history when the pope ordered all brothels to be closed in Italy because he didn't want black american soldiers to fuck the white whores.

There was also a time when some french king was concerned about too many niggers coming in France from the colonies ("too many" was less than 20 niggers who had settled in a french village btw).

In Bourbon isles, white settlers were forbidden from fucking black females because it would enrage the niggers which would then rebel instead of work.

But that's history.
whites having it easy combined with the constant propaganda made this so. i dont think its lost just suppressed and shamed.

only northern italy is white and less than half live there
Most live there actually, look at population distribution.

South also has more migrants in it.
italians claim to be white yet even quapas white mog them

average italian:

View attachment 1175093View attachment 1175094
Guy on the right has the Dinarid pheno:

images

Also, here's some images of people we can confirm as them & meet the average looks:

Main qimg 3927a813688e57444578599be2d99dba lq

(ignore the migrant niggER)

italian-football-fans-cheering-in-good-mood-during-the-world-cup-match-AEEMJ7.jpg

in
Cherrypicked celebs.

GPLIeIRWAAACbJb

This meme pretty much says it all. It's really not that complicated.

View attachment 1187145

Meanwhile in reality. Italians still consider germans and english to be uncultured subhumans and vice versa. Pretty much true for all countries in europe.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in reality. Italians still consider germans and english to be uncultured subhumans and vice versa. Pretty much true for all countries in europe.

Neither of those wiki pages say that, in fact they imply the opposite, why did you post those lol. Like the meme says there are stereotypes there are still people who make a big deal about the minor differences between French and Italians and Germans but when confronted by muslims, by blacks it really dawns on you what a luxury it was to meme about how Belgians are stupid or Italians are lazy or French are rude.

White identity is more of an American thing similar to how Asian identity is more of an American thing.

Ober for @DarkStarDown
Wouldn't matter, because what he said was incorrect(as you & I more or less agreed on another thread you made about continental Meds & the phenotypes) & I'm mainly NW Euro.

But anyways, back to your point: It is somewhat valid, however, I think what it does highlight to us is that the more diverse places become, the more Whites will develop a collective identity & see one another in a similar light. Online, I've noticed a more broader sense of a "pan-European/White" identity develop, though ofc it would still need more time for it to fully flourish into some major ideal, if possible.

It also irks me how it's acceptable for the Irish, Slavs, Meds, etc. to be hated on, whilst some non-whites are given a pass.

White identity is more of an American thing similar to how Asian identity is more of an American thing.
It is true, but don't you agree with what I said here:
Wouldn't matter, because what he said was incorrect(as you & I more or less agreed on another thread you made about continental Meds & the phenotypes) & I'm mainly NW Euro.

But anyways, back to your point: It is somewhat valid, however, I think what it does highlight to us is that the more diverse places become, the more Whites will develop a collective identity & see one another in a similar light. Online, I've noticed a more broader sense of a "pan-European/White" identity develop, though ofc it would still need more time for it to fully flourish into some major ideal, if possible.

It also irks me how it's acceptable for the Irish, Slavs, Meds, etc. to be hated on, whilst some non-whites are given a pass.
Not to mention, you know as well as I do the magnitude of the situation(we spoke about this before iirc) so don't you agree at least for now, it's best to forget over petty differences.

Ofc, there's nothing wrong with having a preference for your exact group & adjacent ones, but still.
View attachment 1187145

This.
KEK.

Neither of those wiki pages say that, in fact they imply the opposite, why did you post those lol.
Read the history part of both those pages. All those countries have a lomg history of wars that were fought between themselves. Italian, Germans and English have always been enemies. The only reason they allied with anyone is to destroy the other
Like the meme says there are stereotypes there are still people who make a big deal about the minor differences between French and Italians and Germans but when confronted by muslims, by blacks it really dawns on you what a luxury it was to meme about how Belgians are stupid or Italians are lazy or French are rude.
Yes I said this in OP that they still hate ethnics and niggers more but calling them unified and having the same identity is huge stretch. Europeans have been killing each other since centuries. They are each others existential enemies.

Yes I said this in OP that they still hate ethnics and niggers more but calling them unified and having the same identity is huge stretch. Europeans have been killing each other since centuries. They are each others existential enemies.
Same goes for Asians killing other Asians, Curries killing other Curries, Sands killing each other, etc.

Not to mention, you know as well as I do the magnitude of the situation(we spoke about this before iirc) so don't you agree at least for now, it's best to forget over petty differences.

Ofc, there's nothing wrong with having a preference for your exact group & adjacent ones, but still.

This.

KEK.

Tribalism is human nature. People have been dividing themselves into groups since the socities and communties have existed. Since everyone is the same race . They divide each other based on countries. Even in these countries there are divisions in place based on social class, income, wealth, lineage and even rivalries between neighborhoods and villages. That is what this thread is about.

Same goes for Asians killing other Asians, Curries killing other Curries, Sands killing each other, etc.
Yes I also addressed this in OP. All kinds of group formation is circumstancial and 100% dependant on how it benefits an individual.

Most white or ethnics don't want to live next to ethnics otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

White people and ethnics are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with other races and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining.

California even lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening.

The end result of America and Canada is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated away from the non-whites and even in these white populations there are going to be a lot of divisions. I think it's because human beings lived in tight knit ethnotribes for thousands and thousands of years and ethnocentrism is an evolutionary dominant trait over other forms of group cooperation.

A good example of races inbuilt inclination towards themselves is an ethno map of London

Tribalism is human nature.
Men are more tribalistic than women, that's for sure & you can see this everywhere you go: Politics, media, etc.
People have been dividing themselves into groups since centuries.
Water.
Since everyone is the same race in europe
:yes:

Genetically yes, phenotypically we have some differentiation, but most still have similar morphology overall:
BIDTjPT

Missing Eurcanafrid & a few others I think, but still: We also did agree that the Mediterranid one is a pigmented & more gracile version of the Nordid one, many in historical anthropology also commented on this:
Anthropologist Carleton S. Coon in his work The races of Europe (1939) subscribed to depigmentation theory that claimed that Nordic race's light-coloured skin was the result of depigmentation from their ancestors of the Mediterranean race.[85]

That Paleoatlantid one is such a mogger kek, I'm sure some celebs have that.
. They divide each other based on race
A lot of it also has to do with language & religious differences, especially the latter imo(Ireland as a solid example)
. Even in these countries there are divisions in place based on social class, income wealth
That's most of the world though I'd say.
and even neighborhoods and villages.
Yeah it does seem more exaggerated there compared to the US & Canada: For many, their family has lived in that neighborhood, town, village, etc for generations & thus have more of a strong preference for it. You can kind of see this exhibited somewhat in the US, through people in smaller towns & agrarian areas whom have been there for centuries, some even since the founding of the country(East Coast only ofc).
That is what this thread is about.

Last edited:
Read the history part of both those pages. All those countries have a lomg history of wars that were fought between themselves. Italian, Germans and English have always been enemies. The only reason they allied with anyone is to destroy the other
That's why the meme goes from "we're different" to "we're the same", because in those days we weren't flooded with Africans. In the last century all these relations have become warmer, nobody even hates the Germans anymore for ww2, only a bunch of silly propagandized boomers still use the word Kraut jokingly but really it's all good now.
We can be unified and distinct at the same time. Like a big family. you're unified with your aunt and uncle and cousins but you still have more love and more in common with/for your own parents/siblings. I really don't sense any type of resentment or hate for other Europeans in my circle.

That's why the meme goes from "we're different" to "we're the same", because in those days we weren't flooded with Africans. In the last century all these relations have become warmer, nobody even hates the Germans anymore for ww2, only a bunch of silly propagandized boomers still use the word Kraut jokingly but really it's all good now.

We can be unified and distinct at the same time. Like a big family. you're unified with your aunt and uncle and cousins but you still have more love and more in common with/for your own parents/siblings. I really don't sense any type of resentment or hate for other Europeans in my circle.
This. :yes:

You didn't really understand my point did you? If the niggers and ethnics leave europe someone else will take their place in society. For example in England before large scale immigration took place Irish were considered to be third class citizens, Southern Italians were considered to outsiders in Italy etc etc. There is really no way you can unify these people into one big family. Its a pipedream. It's not just limited to europe.

North Italian vs South Italians

British vs Irish

Light skinned blacks vs Darkskins

Chinese vs Koreans/Japanese

Balkan Turks vs Turks from the mainland

All basically the same people fighting with each other because of their cultural differences and upbringing. Tribalism is human nature and it's unavoidable. There are always going to be differences and hatred for ethnic groups regardless.

You didn't really understand my point did you? If the niggers and ethnics leave europe someone else will take their place in society. For example in England before large scale immigration took place Irish were considered to be third class citizens, Southern Italians were considered to outsiders in Italy etc etc. There is really no way you can unify these people into one big family. Its a pipedream. It's not just limited to europe.

North Italian vs South Italians

British vs Irish

Light skinned blacks vs Darkskins

Chinese vs Koreans/Japanese

Balkan Turks vs Turks from the mainland

All basically the same people fighting with each other because of their cultural differences and upbringing. Tribalism is human nature and it's unavoidable. There are always going to be differences and hatred for ethnic groups regardless.
Yes there will always be conflict. Even between family members there will be conflict. The difference is I don't think my family would ever murder me or erase my race off the planet unlike niggers and jews who do very openly say they wanna do that.

This.

KEK.
Yep. I'm not saying White identity is a bad thing it was created in America because most White Americans are mixtures of different White ethnicities.

I'm not saying White identity is a bad thing
It's for the best tbh, and it's quite progressive unironically when you think about it: It wants to move on from all the petty disputes over historical war, religion, etc.
it was created in America because most White Americans are mixtures of different White ethnicities.
this-as one I can confirm.

Very proud of my Scottish-Irish/celtic roots btw, you should know they played a big role in this country.

Yes there will always be conflict. Even between family members there will be conflict. The difference is I don't think my family would ever murder me or erase my race off the planet unlike niggers and jews who do very openly say they wanna do that.

Take an example of someone raised in poland for example which is over 98% white. When he encounteres a thief. He will be white. When someone tried to mess with him. He or she will white. When someone was a bad person. That person was white. Everything bad that will ever happened to him will ne from a fellow white person because he only naa fellow white people around.

So race was not a factor. So you never learn to trat people in terms of race. Unless you find any other stupid reason to judge people - you usually treat every case individually. Race isn't really a thing in a homogenous population. If everyone around you is white, then it's just an obvious fact of life rather than an identity.

And Americans only do this because of their diversity For example recently I saw on website video from security camera. Some black imigrant was destroying a car. What do you think the comments read? It was all shit like "That's what you get for letting them in" or "Diversity in action" and shit like that. Thing is - whites do this shit to. I also saw another video where a guy got in trouble because at night he broke into some parking lot of transport company and destroyed a tractor. Camera caught him and he had to pay for the damages. Nobody commented on it because he was white.

Big part of this kind of behavior on the internet is due to... Americans I think. Americans started this race war on twitter where everything is about race and because it's a global website - this kind of behavior spread

Last edited:
Take an example of someone raised in poland for example which is over 98% white. When he encounteres a thief. He will be white. When someone tried to mess with him. He or she will white. When someone was a bad person. That person was white. Everything bad that will ever happened to him will ne from a fellow white person because he only naa fellow white people around.

So race was not a factor. So you never learn to trat people in terms of race. Unless you find any other stupid reason to judge people - you usually treat every case individually. Race isn't really a thing in a homogenous population. If everyone around you is white, then it's just an obvious fact of life rather than an identity.

And Americans only do this because of their diversity For example recently I saw on website video from security camera. Some black imigrant was destroying a car. What do you think the comments read? It was all shit like "That's what you get for letting them in" or "Diversity in action" and shit like that. Thing is - whites do this shit to. I also saw another video where a guy got in trouble because at night he broke into some parking lot of transport company and destroyed a tractor. Camera caught him and he had to pay for the damages. Nobody commented on it because he was white.

Big part of this kind of behavior on the internet is due to... Americans I think. Americans started this race war on twitter where everything is about race and because it's a global website - this kind of behavior spread
My point was that diversity and conflict are a spectrum, it's not black and white and you can't just suggest that: "oh there's diversity within your family too which also leads to conflict therefore you should import Africa because that's just the same as conflict within a family (or in this case between different European groups)". No the more diversity, the more conflict you get and it will also lead to a lot more extreme outcomes.

And it's just a fact that white countries have a lot less crime, sure there will be a white criminal here and there and we should punish them, harshly. But to suggest that "only because these black people look black that's why people are blaming crime on diversity now" is such nonsense. Nobody does that when an Asian does something like that. No they do it for blacks and arabs because anyone who isn't blind or too much of a pussy to consider race as a factor can see the disproportionate amount of crime those groups commit.