Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trashy british slag punches a mans car with her whore shoes. A white knight appears and THEN...

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
trashy brit whore uses her whore shoes to destroy a mans automobile, man proceeds to try to run the waste of space over when a knight in shining armor appears in service of m’lady. Gets run down like the useless white knight he is

LIFUEL

I LOLED :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: BASED

Fucking based car, he deserved it.
Simp faggot.

@LastGerman it's over for you

Funniest thing I've seen today

The whore was then seen getting into the black car further down the street whilst the whiteknight bled to death

Can't tell if he was white knighting, feels bad man if he didn't. Mog or be mogged world boyo didn't have a car.

this made me extremly happy

Tbh the white knight deserved it more than the toliet. The toliet’s brain isn’t very smart and her behavior is expected, whereas the white knight knows right from wrong and still chooses wrong.
Sa
this made me extremly happy
me

Slag? This word sounds like name of garment company that makes pajamas for holes.

this is why you get a car @LastGerman

trashy brit whore uses her whore shoes to destroy a mans automobile, man proceeds to try to run the waste of space over when a knight in shining armor appears in service of m’lady. Gets run down like the useless white knight he is

LIFUEL

Straight outta GTA V.

Ooooooh that's probably some broken bones :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

White knight? Are you guys blind? That dude was clearly minding his own business until the guy in the black car almost ran him over. I would be pissed too. Of course being in a car gives you a 2k lb advantage so I would have just called the cops instead of fighting the car.

Look at the way his foot hits the wall.

Pretty good. Thanks for the post OP
And I dont think it was a whiteknight.. He almost ran him over and that's why he got mad and ofc he got the worst treatment

Srs guys where do u see whiteknight? Mb I missed something
Turns out the guy in the black shirt was her boyfriend so the guy in the car clearly intended to initially pin him against the wall. Also, turns out guy in the car started the initial altercation before he got into the car. https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/see-shocking-footage-went-viral-17660126
I’m glad the meathead is getting locked up.
Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment
White knight? Are you guys blind? That dude was clearly minding his own business until the guy in the black car almost ran him over. I would be pissed too. Of course being in a car gives you a 2k lb advantage so I would have just called the cops instead of fighting the car.
Ded srs

Last edited:
Turns out the guy in the black shirt was her boyfriend so the guy in the car clearly intended to initially pin him against the wall. Also, turns out guy in the car started the initial altercation before he got into the car. https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/see-shocking-footage-went-viral-17660126
I’m glad the meathead is getting locked up.

Outstanding, but still this phaggot allowing his whore to literally punch a strangers car with her whore shoes? They both needed some well deserved reality check the fooken cunts kek

This is literally my reaction
giphy.gif

I love how cuckit totally ignores the fact that a woman is destroying a guy's car. He didn't even try to run her over, he was trying to get away from her. She chose to hold onto a moving speeding car!

Honestly guys, stay the fuck away from women. I know I sound like a coping MGTOW, but seriously. It's not worth getting your property destroyed and getting into physical altercations.

Thanks. Made my day.

Holy fuck based

This is why we should have a driver's license
Resultado de imagen de tank pepe

I would've reversed and kept on doing it
i want to show them how much i hate them