Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trans "women" are low inhib

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
- They dress in girl's clothes
- They don't even bother to shave their facial hair or bother to present themselves femme
- They're usually tall and have masculine features
- They demand sex from cis women upfront (if the cis woman doesn't comply than they're "transphobic")
- They're very confrontational
- They wave the trans and pride flags (even I'd be scared to wave the BLM flag)
- They play in women's sport

They're all low inhib. They're not afraid of anything, I'm more afraid of them actually.

I admire how low inhib they are.

People with anime profile pics are similar as well, they're low inhib too.

Takes guts for a man pretending to be a little anime girl.

Troon suicide

Not surprising you love trannies, they are your type after all. Gayboy

93401d55f0cff410e78d67747f3ab36cbc8821cb

Gayfag outs himself once again

Kill yourself faggot lover

The based tranny who invaded women's only spaces and destroy women in sports are the minority. Most are weak men, coping incels, and just general global homo propaganda machines.

They also drink a lot of alcohol and do a lot of drugs. They're very low inhib.

Trannies are never going to be feminine women because being a tranny by definition means you have low trait agreeableness by being willing to break every reasonable social role you're supposed to fulfill. Women have high agreeableness. Trannies =/ women by definition.

Trannies are never going to be feminine women because being a tranny by definition means you have low trait agreeableness by being willing to break every reasonable social role you're supposed to fulfill. Women have high agreeableness. Trannies =/ women by definition.
True.

They’re mentally ill and need to be brutally culled from society

Me Think They Funny becose they are pretend ladies(toilétte in incelic)

Most of them rope in their mid-late thirties. They're the complete opposite of low-inhib. If it wasn't for gay acceptance wave of the late 90s-2000s, you wouldn't see many trannies around in broad daylight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back