Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled fuckers: "Women can detect your desperation/insecurity/low self-esteem/misogyny/etc." DEBUNKED

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Many bluepillers use this argument. Every time a guy is depressed or lonely because he has never had a girlfriend, people use this cliched argument.

"Women can sense desperation bruh! It reeks no matter how much you hide it. same with low self-esteem, self-pity, depression etc. also they can detect your misogyny and your internet history through your body language and facial expressions bruh. i know this because i am a witness to your life and witnessed anything you did in front of a woman instead of just making assumptions"

This is called "women's intuition". Admittedly, studies show that women are better at reading facial cues and emotions and whatnot. They also tend to have better social skills, but that's a different subject. When shown photographs and looking into people's eyes in the photo and asked to guess their emotions, women scored higher than men. HOWEVER, these photos might not be fake smiles or people faking emotions or anything, which is a limitation. Additionally, even if this is all true about women, their capability can only go so far. It does NOT mean they can detect everything. It isn't hard for people to hide true colors, when hiding true colors, it can make it much harder even for women to detect emotions and feelings, etc. So, women don't necessarily have an exceptional psychic power where no matter how much you hide your desperation, low selfworth or depression, they can easily detect it even if you behave completely normatively.

IF MEN HIDE THEIR TRUE COLORS, WOMEN'S SIXTH SENSE IS GONE.

For example, in one study, when detecting fake smiles on photographs, men were better than women at detecting fake smiles, and usually detecting one was only easy if the upper part of the face was shown, when the lower part was shown with the mouth, only 38% of fake smiles were detected as fake by participants.

It appears if anything, if you aren't hiding your true colors or emotions, women can read your emotional cues/body language better than men. Otherwise, women and men can't detect it too often, and if they do, men might be better at detecting it.

HOW WOMEN CANNOT DETECT THESE THINGS AS MUCH AS YOU THINK

If you look at statistics on rapists, it will find that rapists DO have consensual sex, and they have FAR more sexual partners, more dating partners, more one night stands, lose their virginity at an earlier age, and begin dating at an earlier age. They believed they needed to sleep around with as many women as possible to be "real" men, and endorsed promiscuity. They often still felt dissatisfied with their sexual lives but this was due to extremely high sexual aspirations they had, and they believed 15 or 20 lifetime partners, for example, wasn't enough because they need 100 or more. They tend to have low self esteem, hypersensitive to rejection and tend to be highly narcissistic. They also had misogynistic attitudes towards women. But guess what? They managed to attract so many women by hiding their emotions and true colors. Misogynous men in general were found to have far more sexual partners. These guys were desperate to become masculine by sleeping around with as many women as possible, but they still succeeded because women couldn't detect desperation or low self worth.

In fact, believe it or not, many narcissists tend to have low-self esteem, and narcissist men with low-esteem and pathological narcissism are more likely to commit sexual assault/rape. These men sleep around to be considered "real" men and they sleep around with way more women than most men. They attract women but hide their low self-esteem. In fact, studies show women ARE attracted to narcissism due to narcissist's confidence (unless you're an ugly guy with confidence). These men fake confidence or have it just by assuming any women who talks to them is interested in them, but they still low self worth and desperation, which women fail to detect.

And also, date rape and domestic abuse. Although women have been shown red flags signaling domestic abusers, many abusers can easily hide any red flag. Perhaps some might avoid love bombing because they know it can make people suspicious due to society always warning us about red flags. If women could detect bad things about you psychically, domestic violence and date rape wouldn't happened. They hide their true colors and act very charismatic all the time.

and sometimes their red flags are CLEARLY VISIBLE red flags, like a criminal record, and many domestic abusers have a criminal record. yet women don't detect that either (or they ignore it).

I also read that a good amount of male child rape victims might sleep around when they're older with tons of women to make up for their sense of emasculation. they tend to suffer depression because of trauma and have low self worth, but women didn't detect it.

And depressed people hide their depression all the time, so do suicidal people. Thats why when they rope, everyone, including the women, are shocked and thought they were happy, saying they never could see any sadness in them. And depressed people and suicidal people are in relationships all the time, probably just as much as everyone else. In fact, they were just as likely to be parents.

tldr water is wet yet again your threads fell off :feelskek:

Because I gotta debunk it because everyone believes it
normfags are going to stay bluepilled though no matter what study you shove down their throat though :feelskek:

but ig its a noble cause :feelsUgh:

Women like bullies even though most bullies are just cowards who just pick on people smaller than them. Women think it's a display of confidence when it's really just insecurity. If someone bigger than them came at them they'd shit.

normfags are going to stay bluepilled though no matter what study you shove down their throat though :feelskek:

but ig its a noble cause :feelsUgh:
Who knows maybe incels in denial are browsing and appealing to their logical side can bring them over.

This guy's threads are 100x better and more useful for furthering the blackpill cause than niggas spamming smileys in the sewers :feelshaha:

Women like bullies even though most bullies are just cowards who just pick on people smaller than them. Women think it's a display of confidence when it's really just insecurity. If someone bigger than them came at them they'd shit.
Bullies usually don’t pick on smaller people, they usually pick on their own friends

bullies pick on people weaker than them
This is a myth look it up

What you think=/=statistical evidence
Okay. I mean, maybe they also choose other dudes to bully, but still. I was always the guy who was bullied for some reason. I didn't have many friends. My bullies weren't my friends in most cases.

Okay. I mean, maybe they also choose other dudes to bully, but still. I was always the guy who was bullied for some reason. I didn't have many friends. My bullies weren't my friends in most cases.
Anecdotes aren’t always representative of what generally happens

Good thread, gaslighting is a normie speciality

Good thread, gaslighting is a normie speciality
If a guy lacks confidence or is desperate, his inceldom caused it

If a guy who gets laid is confident his success caused his confidence

Desperation/confidence or lack of it doesn’t appear out of thin air

If a guy lacks confidence or is desperate, his inceldom caused it

If a guy who gets laid is confident his success caused his confidence

Desperation/confidence or lack of it doesn’t appear out of thin air
Ergo once again it's all about bones

This is a myth look it up

Could be true but it certainly runs counter to my experience and the bullying I've seen happen to other people. Maybe they are confusing teasing between peers with actual bullying.

Could be true but it certainly runs counter to my experience and the bullying I've seen happen to other people. Maybe they are confusing teasing between peers with actual bullying.
no they aren't confusing teasing

and anecdotes aren't evidence.

OK ring me back when a third of the forum tells you the same story of how they were bullied by higher status peers and see if that's an anecdote.

OK ring me back when a third of the forum tells you the same story of how they were bullied by higher status peers and see if that's an anecdote.
this forum is a sampling bias.

Ah your avi is Zach bell !
How nostalgic:feelskek:

Did you change it , because after more than a decade it got a sequel ?

Ah your avi is Zach bell !
How nostalgic:feelskek:

Did you change it , because after more than a decade it got a sequel ?
no i didn't even know about that

I just watched the show as a kid and went back to the episodes

Water is wet, failo effect

Society is doomed