Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tranny tier cels are literal fakecels, anyone agrees?

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NORMAL incel
Tbh, I think tranny-tier incels are at an advantage over everyone else, because they could growth hormone maxx just a LITTLE bit to stop being too feminine and go into the territory of being an actual fucking prettyboy. Prettyboys are even more superior to chad, when it comes to non-roasties (the only real foids).
Plus, we all know that tranny-tier guys don't have any major flaws to even be capable to be seen as tranny-tier and to be close to prettyboy, including full hair of hair (try being a tranny and balding :feelskek:), none slight deformities in face structure, no bad teeth, no very bad eye areas. They are literally one step away from being a prettyboy.
I am so jealous of the foking fakecels mate

That is not really true...
Are you implying you want to be a tranny? :feelssus:

That's not how it works. Taking testosterone won't magically transform your facial structure. Most likely they'd just bald.

That's not how it works. Taking testosterone won't magically transform your facial structure. Most likely they'd just bald.
I'm talking about foking insulin, faking faaak! It's so obvious.
Testosterone will do nothing to anyone, except children. Insulin will literally reshapre your facial structure, because it's an actual growth hormone.

That is not really true...
Are you implying you want to be a tranny? :feelssus:
A second guy suspecting me, wtf.
I literally said I'm jealous of these prettyboy tier fags, REAL sub5s can never be like them, because of our wide and weird face, and balding, for example, it's literally impossible for us to look like a prettyboy. The most we could hope for is a slight aspects of chad / normie, never prettyboy.

18214e23bd0dbe3db7727a91c56555d3 2

I'm talking about foking insulin, faking faaak! It's so obvious.
Testosterone will do nothing to anyone, except children. Insulin will literally reshapre your facial structure, because it's an actual growth hormone.
Show me one example where someone went from being recessed to having a mogger jawline from taking insulin

Show me one example where someone went from being recessed to having a mogger jawline from taking insulin
Take a look at roided bodybuilders, their very skull and face get reshaped in their twenties!

Take a look at roided bodybuilders, their very skull and face get reshaped in their twenties!
It rarely looks harmonious on them. They often look ogre and hypermasculine

It rarely looks harmonious on them. They often look ogre and hypermasculine
That's just an illusion of aging overall, because extreme working out, extreme dieting, and extreme concoction of steroids abuse, all cause aging.
In reality, as I said, their very skull got reshaped, but you see their looks overall which got aged a lot which is not the impotant part here.

That's just an illusion of aging overall, because extreme working out, extreme dieting, and extreme concoction of steroids abuse, all cause aging.
In reality, as I said, their very skull got reshaped, but you see their looks overall which got aged a lot which is not the impotant part here.
Again, show me one example where it looks good

Tbh, I think tranny-tier incels are at an advantage over everyone else, because they could growth hormone maxx just a LITTLE bit to stop being too feminine and go into the territory of being an actual fucking prettyboy. Prettyboys are even more superior to chad, when it comes to non-roasties (the only real foids).
Plus, we all know that tranny-tier guys don't have any major flaws to even be capable to be seen as tranny-tier and to be close to prettyboy, including full hair of hair (try being a tranny and balding :feelskek:), none slight deformities in face structure, no bad teeth, no very bad eye areas. They are literally one step away from being a prettyboy.
I would prefer looking more masculine but I can see the guys you referring to
How could one even accomplish

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Again, show me one example where it looks good
You're supposed to guide it. For example, combine insulin with mewing, and don't do any workout.
I guess that's a plan. I'm not a fucking expert, wtf.

Wtf even is this thread :lul:

Wtf even is this thread :lul:
This is undeniable proof that some of us could lideraleee, as in lideralleee, ascend within half a year by abusing just 1 compound, for real. :chad::banhammer:
But for REAL sub5s, like myself, this is just another reminder of our absolute inferiority :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

dangerous thinking

Wut is this.
Anyway. I WISH I was this privileged to have the option to ascend without even a single surgery, I wish. It's the easiest path of all others, and totally inacessible for us real sub5s!

stopped reading
Mewing combined with SOME kind of REAL physical reshaping of the skull would obviously work. The point is, you don't have to go back in time to access the reshaping of your puberty, you could take insulin to get a very similar thing after puberty, and it would actually be worthwhile if you have a feminine fag face.

Faggot trait : you think highly of pretty boys

Joined Jul 8, 2024 ok GrAY

didn't read
>anime pfp
do NOT troon out THANKS

None of those creatures are incels. They belong in a special category called the 40%.

Dude, don't do that, there's no going back, you'll end up killing yourself