Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Total Russian victory

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's obvious Russia is going to win. No matter how the media tries to spin it with propaganda. Victory is imminent. The entire "rebellion" was a ruse to get Wagner closer to Keiv. If the rumors are true about the nukes it gets even better. Imagine if Russia unleashes tactical nukes on Keiv. Imagine the anguish the Ukrainian soys will feel. My hope is this somehow leads us into a WW3 and millions lose their lives due to nuclear warfare.

Attachments

• 20230625_143157.jpg
    20230625_143157.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 8

I care less and less each day. Its just too overwhelming. I still follow along, but I am checking up on updates much less often.

I've seen a lot of people claiming this today, it doesn't make much sense though. If they wanted to move Wagner to Belarus, they could've just done so any time they wanted. No reason to start a "pretend" rebellion that just so involved shooting down multiple of their helicopters and killing over a dozen of their pilots and other soldiers.

Also, I already talked about it here, but I really don't think another attack from the north will happen. The first time, they had the moment of surprise on their side, along with much bigger numbers than they could muster up now, and it still fell apart. Now, on the other hand, the entire northern border is heavily mined and completely covered by pre-sighted artillery, specifically to prevent the Russians (considering that they already hadn't joined the first attack, I very highly doubt that Belarussians would join the war now) from opening up another front. Attacking now, once again, with a force all but certain to be much smaller than the first one, would be legit suicidal.

i just want that smirk to be wiped off of the pc scums' faces