Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toronto Forced Loneliness (TFL) laments his subhuman plight as a Torontocel

W

Weston404

Banned
-
The Jew has pushed aside sub8 males in Canada, forcing them to be socially isolated from not only foids, but the rest of the Kosher society:

Is Canada as bad as they say?
Yes, because it's a multi-cultural shitpit, but the Jew and feminists get to indoctrinate every foid, leaving ethnic and sub8 men sexless. Toronto is Kosher for Jews to rule.

Yes, because it's a multi-cultural shitpit, but the Jew and feminists get to indoctrinate every foid, leaving ethnic and sub8 men sexless. Toronto is Kosher for Jews to rule.
No wonder you had multiple ER's

Toronto sounds not as bad as Germany. I wish I was in Toronto.

Is Canada as bad as they say?
Don’t belive everything you hear. It’s just like every other big city in the West. It’s not good but it isn’t the absolute hell that people make it out to be

Don’t belive everything you hear. It’s just like every other big city in the West. It’s not good but it isn’t the absolute hell that people make it out to be
I've heard Toronto is feminazi capital multiple times