Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too afraid to message back any of my tinder matches because of my subhuman height

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
When I get messages on tinder I ignore it because if even if we do end up meeting irl I’d get laughed at or rejected for leading them on because I’m 5’4.

Only incel because of this turbo manlet status I swear... if I was a regular manlet I’d be fine but nooooo fucking shit genetics made me a turbomanlet midget.

I agree with Face > Height but only if ur at least 5’7

How tall are you, OP?

It's over if youre a manlet. Its OVER. I'm 5'6 and it's over.

It's over if youre a manlet. Its OVER. I'm 5'6 and it's over.
5’6 is bad yeah. You aren’t even a normal manlet at that height. Normal manlets are 5’7 and 5’8

5’4

I’m white but yeah I was thinking 3 inch lifts. However I’m feel that would look too obvious
Boots with 2-3 inch lifts could make you 5'8/9, I don't think it'd be too obvious, you'll have to try it; what's the worst that can happen? You get rejected and nothing's changed.

Boots with 2-3 inch lifts could make you 5'8/9, I don't think it'd be too obvious, you'll have to try it; what's the worst that can happen? You get rejected and nothing's changed.
True, I was also thinking about running Philippines game. All whites should try it at least once in their youth

Only the ugly can be incel, if you're not ugly then you're not incel.

5’6 is bad yeah. You aren’t even a normal manlet at that height. Normal manlets are 5’7 and 5’8

One Inch difference is barely noticeable, a two inch difference is very noticeable.

5'4 is definitely incel tier.
Get some boots.
Then leg lengthening.
Or just go to Asia, then you'll be like 5'10

5'4 is definitely incel tier.
Get some boots.
Then leg lengthening.
Or just go to Asia, then you'll be like 5'10
I don’t know if LL is even worth it. Health wise. I don’t want to risk losing my legs and being incel forever

Getting matches :kys:

"muh height" glen danzig is a permavirgin because he's 5'3''

I don’t know if LL is even worth it. Health wise. I don’t want to risk losing my legs and being incel forever
Go to asia first.
Regarding the girl and height, idk. Tell her how it is, she will probably reject you. But yeah.

Do you have a photo where she can see it?
If you do, then fuck it, don't tell her

I'm happy I don't have this problem.
I'm 6feet 1/2 but I don't have any match.

Just write your hight in your profile and see if u can still get some matches. Maybe your face is good enough.

I know plenty of ugly dudes with gfs who are your height.

No offense but it might literally be because you aren’t NT.

I am NT good looking but still incel only because of my height

Only because they don’t know my height
Same here.
Go asia

wtf your tinder matches messages you first? nice face bro
but don't worry about height man, thats some mentalcel shit. If she finds your face attractive I think it's a pass. Face has waaay more value

wtf your tinder matches messages you first? nice face bro
but don't worry about height man, thats some mentalcel shit. If she finds your face attractive I think it's a pass. Face has waaay more value
Yeah but no girls ever ask me out irl so it’s definitely my height

Just be confident bro. I'm serious.

you're gonna have to go to a remote village in the Philippines

Getting matches?

Well, I guess I will just :feelsrope:

>getting matches
Are you asking us for dating advice faggot?

Just bring it up in conversation before you get their numbers. If you actually have a cunt messaging you first, you're in a good position - think of how many chadlites it skipped over to talk to you. How many matches/messages do you get? I'd bet at least 1 in 3 initiators wouldn't be turned cold by your height.

Just bring it up in conversation before you get their numbers. If you actually have a cunt messaging you first, you're in a good position - think of how many chadlites it skipped over to talk to you. How many matches/messages do you get? I'd bet at least 1 in 3 initiators wouldn't be turned cold by your height.
Maybe IRL, but online, height gets screwed up. I bet 9 out of 10 will diss him for that height, at least online.
I'm a mentalcel??:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What do you suffer from then?

Maybe IRL, but online, height gets screwed up. I bet 9 out of 10 will diss him for that height, at least online.

Yeah, foids online are notoriously selective be about height, but if he's getting opening messages regularly his face is probably good enough to compensate in a few cases.

And since he's NT, he should have no problem navigating the degrading conversational tango that a lot of these rats seem to expect.

Just write your hight in your profile and see if u can still get some matches. Maybe your face is good enough.
This, just get it over with. Maybe with some carefree joke about it to project confidence. If you still get matches, you are good to go. If not, then you can stop worrying about them.

This, just get it over with. Maybe with some carefree joke about it to project confidence. If you still get matches, you are good to go. If not, then you can stop worrying about them.

Not necessarily; most foids don't read bios. Have you ever witnessed one swipe in person or on video? They make decisions with alarming rapidity, surging through photos faster than you can blink.
Yeah but no girls ever ask me out irl so it’s definitely my height

I don't know where I stand on this issue. My limited, ongoing, and still insufficient experience with dating apps has been infinitely better than my in-person reception and I'm well within "acceptable height" territory. I've never gotten an IOI from a stranger and have never really seen anyone else get one either. Anytime I saw a foid flirting with someone, there was already a shared background between them. You said you were NT, so I don't know how your experience compares, but foids seem to be sequestered from loners by the set of social behaviors to which they adhere.

Last edited:
Not necessarily; most foids don't read bios. Have you ever witnessed one swipe in person or on video? They make decisions with alarming rapidity, surging through photos faster than you can blink.
True, I should revise that to: "If you still get matches who are interesting in talking to you ..." I assume that they at least read the bios of those they have matched with.

Mods ban this bragging fakecel already.

at least you can get matches

metric system pleaaseee

Learn how to convert.
1 foot = 30 cm
1 inch = 2.54 cm

Huh, you actually got matches...

Came on this thread to complain about you getting matches but if you're really 5'4 then holy shit you belong here