Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My experience through dating apps has confirmed every single pill

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

5'5" ND
★★★★
Apart from dickpill since I've never gone that far. :feelskek: Anyway I have a big one thus I've never been worried about that.

So yes, I did manage to get a few matches.
  • Match doesn't imply valuable convo, nor date
  • I'm decent-looking
  • As a manlet I added 1in to my actual height on my profile
  • ND is clearly my biggest flaw

Whatever, I made stats and here's the outcome. Note that I specified being seeking LTR.
I was 28. I swiped right 18-50+.
  • Matched only 21-35 (my age +/- 7).
  • Matched mainly 26-30 (my age +/- 2).
I claimed being 169cm tall instead of 166. I swiped right any height.
  • Matched only 151-170. Note that foids usually round their height to the nearest 5cm, so matched only shorter than me.
  • Interestingly, slightly higher match rate among foids close to my height.
  • Noticeably lower match rate below 156, with a brutal 0% below 151. Entitled bitches.
I'm white, I live in France. I swiped right any race.

Race​
Match rate​
Curry​
Very high​
Black​
High​
Asian​
Average​
Arab​
Average​
White​
Low​
Latina​
Brutal 0%​
  • My own race is reluctant, and latinas are merely out of reach. Entitled bitches again.
I have normie face. I swiped right any face.
  • Ofc higher match rate among Sub5s than among Beckies.
  • Brutal 0% among Stacies.
I live in Paris. I swiped right Paris and bordering suburb.
  • Much higher match rate in suburb. Likely due to money (I'm an engineer) and/or status (living in Paris).

• When narrowing the target (21-35yo, 151-170cm, no latinas, no Stacies), I reach a honorable >10% match rate.
  • Almost all matches led to convos. About half of convos were valuable. But less than 10% led to dates. So date rate is around 1%.
  • I got only two dates so far, both with 35yo curry Beckies, leading nowhere (likely due to NTpill). But let me know if you want me to elaborate on them.
  • I'm on the verge of leaving Paris so I stopped the experiment there.

brutal no reply pill

Truceltrait: Your autism/social anxiety is too strong to make an account in dating apps

Truceltrait: Your autism/social anxiety is too strong to make an account in dating apps
Your autism also prevents you from ever having any long lasting social connections in general.

Very good thread, Tinder's algorithm isn't so bad anymore that it leaves you without any matches. Matches literally mean nothing though. 99% of foids don't put any effort, yet they complain about being on tinder for a long time, that guys don't take them seriously and that no one wants a relationship. Well, I do, and they matched with me, so they should take it seriously and put some effort....

Like with anything else that's controlled by women, dating is a really problematic, crazy, nonsensical and unfair.

Welcome to the accelerationist club

Matches are bots or scammers most of the time anyway. Or artificial ones generated by the app itself to get you to pay more.