Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tons of low key fags in curryland. Holding hands with male friends

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I saw this in thailand thought they were gay

I saw this in thailand thought they were gay
Many curries argues with me here, saying this behavior isn't gay and just good friendship jfl. Low key gay as fuck. Probably a way, many of these young curries cope with getting no pussy, is do this low key gay bullshit.

skinship throughout asia between same-sex individuals is rather common, haha... just how they are raised, i guess... males have that sort of bond over there, haha... we'd be called a flaming fag if we were to emulate the same behaviour...
true. Imo this behavior is definitely low key gay though and should be discouraged. Not flaming fag tier sure

@JayGoptri @Misogynist Curry 卐 @currycel⁰ thoughts on this? @wereq would you call this gay?

You value it because you've never done that with anyone but if they do it with all of their friends it doesn't mean anything.

You value it because you've never done that with anyone but if they do it with all of their friends it doesn't mean anything.
idk, imo this faggotry should be discouraged. makes me ick when I see this gay shit

I asked curries around here and most argued that it isn't gay and just good friendship

Personally wouldn’t do it but if it’s just the culture over there then no problem. It’s not like they are fucking each other up the ass unlike other countries (USA)

the only connection that they have is that they all shit on the street and apply it on there face
supposedly some Arab nations and few others one also have this low key gay fuckery

@
wereq
@wereq would you call this gay?
Its gay but I don't see it where I live.

Toxic masculinity.

Can't even suck my mates dick anymore without being called gay smh.

joke

On a more serious not what about hugging? What if you did not see your friend for a really long time? What about laying your head onto someones upper arm or on the knees on a sofa?

@TheNEET

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/zop8ty/have_you_noticed_indian_men_casually_holding/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I have seen tons of shitskin curries doing this around malls. Massively gay faggots. Not sure why so many cucked men do this here. I asked curries around here and most argued that it isn't gay and just good friendship. Imo this is massively gay fag trait.

@JayGoptri @Misogynist Curry 卐 @currycel⁰ thoughts on this? @wereq would you call this gay?

So, as USUAL, I'm the one who is going to set it all straight and iron out the confusion eh?

Nope guess what? It's not gay. You have to understand the Indian culture is totally different. You didn't know that in Italy, non-homosexuals men hold hands too? Or they used too, until the LGBT asshoes in American communities gave hand holding the bad rep for Eastern cultures etc. Even married men who fuck all the time, I think some of them hold hands too for a short while. And in the lower slum classes/castes they also hold hands.

What you are seeing is the happiness two brothers, or cousins or buddies have looking out for each other etc etc. The people you asked are correct, it's not really sexual gay behavior. (wait you asked them in India, I though you live in the West?)

I wouldn't ever do it, but that because I'm a Westerner, and in our culture, that does signify faggot behavior.

Anyway, I think that it is becoming less and less cause of Western cultural influence, so I haven't really seen men doing it anymore where I am.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 , are you immersed in your culture enough to do this? Don't your buddies or family members do this sometimes? I'm sure you've seen non-gay curries in Delhi holding hands.

Last edited:
sometimes its due to cultural factors like in papua new guine where teen boys have to swallow elders hot load as a rite of passage. aso due to environmental factors like male to femle ratio, non availabiloty of foids and hypergamy can make male have butt sex. like in prison where thevdominant male due to lack of pussy will fuck the next best thing. his cell mate.

@
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 , are you immersed in your culture enough to do this? Don't your buddies or family members do this sometimes? I'm sure you've seen non-gay curries in Delhi holding hands.
You are right. Men holding hands of each other doesn't necessarily mean that they are faggots.
Even my brother and I also used to hold each other's hands when we were kids. In fact, me and my childhood friends also used to hold each other's hands, so there is nothing gay about it in most of the cases.
I also sometimes see some men, especially old ones, holding each other's hands.
Young men don't do it anymore due to the stigma of being Faggots.

Toxic masculinity.

Can't even suck my mates dick anymore without being called gay smh.

joke

On a more serious not what about hugging? What if you did not see your friend for a really long time? What about laying your head onto someones upper arm or on the knees on a sofa?

@TheNEET
hugging if for short period of time isn't gay imo. But long period of time can be considered gay especially crying on top of another man's shoulder.

So, as USUAL, I'm the one who is going to set it all straight and iron out the confusion eh?

Nope guess what? It's not gay. You have to understand the Indian culture is totally different. You didn't know that in Italy, non-homosexuals men hold hands too? Or they used too, until the LGBT asshoes in American communities gave hand holding the bad rep for Eastern cultures etc. Even married men who fuck all the time, I think some of them hold hands too for a short while. And in the lower slum classes/castes they also hold hands.

What you are seeing is the happiness two brothers, or cousins or buddies have looking out for each other etc etc. The people you asked are correct, it's not really sexual gay behavior. (wait you asked them in India, I though you live in the West?)

I wouldn't ever do it, but that because I'm a Westerner, and in our culture, that does signify faggot behavior.

Anyway, I think that it is becoming less and less cause of Western cultural influence, so I haven't really seen men doing it anymore where I am.

I see makes sense. I wouldn't ever do it nonetheless.
sometimes its due to cultural factors like in papua new guine where teen boys have to swallow elders hot load as a rite of passage. aso due to environmental factors like male to femle ratio, non availabiloty of foids and hypergamy can make male have butt sex. like in prison where thevdominant male due to lack of pussy will fuck the next best thing. his cell mate.
yeah makes sense. The papia new guinea thing is still super gay
You are right. Men holding hands of each other doesn't necessarily mean that they are faggots.
Even my brother and I also used to hold each other's hands when we were kids. In fact, me and my childhood friends also used to hold each other's hands, so there is nothing gay about it in most of the cases.
I also sometimes see some men, especially old ones, holding each other's hands.
Young men don't do it anymore due to the stigma of being Faggots.
makes sense, have u also noticed lower classes do this more?

I don't think they see it as a homosexual thing; just the culture, as long as they aren't doing anything else degenerate. :feelssus:

Same. But I am confused as hell about where you live. I thought you live in the West. You are living in India now?
no live in NYC, am in India rn for Christmas break

no live in NYC, am in India rn for Christmas break
Ohh. Nice. Got it.

Enjoy.... Send pics of funny shit so we can tag @Misogynist Curry 卐 curry and all have some New Years fun Indian style :feelsclown:

They should introduce Morality Police like they do in Iran to deal with this disgusting filth .

It’s very gay, yes.
No, you don't know SHIT. And you have all these ridiculous preconceived notions which are frankly NPC as fuck. "Gay" , means "happy" and that's all it signifies here. Just stop trying to answer people's questions if you don't actually posses the intellectual capacity or knowledge to make any sense of what is happening around you.

In Western culture, yes it would likely signify the two men are homosexual and thus also exhibition their "gayness" but @Transcended Trucel is visiting in India and asking about Indians. You pampered U.K. rich boy!

Massively gay indeed.