Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel came back to curryland a few days ago and already fucking hate it

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I being the retard I am listened to my shitskin parents and decided to go to curryland for seeing some relative's funeral and another one's marriage. But God damn I already FUCKING regret it. This place while not being boiling hot at the moment due to winterish time, is still a disgusting smelly ugly shithole. And seeing poor slum fags suffering isn't a good cope anymore, I just feel disgust seeing them but no longer feel better about myself from it.

This will probably be my last visit to curryland for a few years. After this will be sure to go some actual interesting place. no more curry bullshit.

Some key problems I have noticed again which I haven't talked about before:
  • too many religious extremists. These niggers make tons of noise. Dumb ass rituals everywhere over done.
  • for example, if you go to curry Muslim neighborhood, they run their shitty Allah prayer bullshit thing super loud to wake people. sometimes retarded Muslims also go on to the street and preach about muh Allah. muh this muh that
  • In the past apparently and even now some places. Some fully naked Hindu /Jain priests walked about during certian holidays. and play some music too
  • shitty smelly sewer water leaks out on the street in most neighborhoods
  • too many police and security checks for everywhere and anything
  • if you go to the country side, many many signs are in full Hindi and 0 English. How the fuck is someone from other Indian states or a foreigner supposed to find their way around in those type of areas? backwards shithole trait.
  • too many rude niggers. Government fuckers here are even more rude than most USA niggers many times. Especially the police here. Arrogant annoying faggots.
  • curry niggers have no patience. Every fucker tries to rush to enter an elevator. every nigger tries to push others out the way if possible
  • far far too many humans for the amount of space and resources.
  • many curry niggers lie to your face, a curry nigger relative of mine told me he just found a girl to get engaged to. You go and check the fucker's Instagram, he has know the girl and has pics with her for the last 3+ years. what the hell? These fuckers blatantly lie
  • Another curry fucker relative bought a car and tells me that he is just 'borrowing' his friend's car. yeah for sure, anyone would let you borrow their car 24/7 for months.
  • Curries often love to bullshit, exaggerate, and often double speak. Many poorfag relatives also try to make you sympathize with them and get money out of you. Massive subhuman leech trait.
  • nigger street dogs are still too common. Even see em at the fucking airport now too lmao. Fucking airport has nigger street dogs. How the fuck do you let the place where tourists get the first impression of your nation be such a shithole?
  • No trash cans anywhere in many areas. No choice but to throw the trash on the ground as a result. And no one cleans up largae amount of these shithole streets. Or they half ass their job at the least
  • air quality is shit although everyone knows this by now
tldr: anyone telling western curries to go back to this dump is retarded. Being an incel in west is 100% preferable to being a normie in curryland.

The west has fallen

fucking NPC's. I can feel you brocel.

cumskins are so lucky
yup, I know many of em bitch about their problems. But all their problems are a joke compared to what ethnics in these shitholes go thru. So many god damn dumb fucks. These religious tards also love to show off and brag about their prayer to the Allah nigger. Brag about being Hafiz, brag about this that. Arrogant as fuck

many curry niggers lie to your face, a curry nigger relative of mine told me he just found a girl to get engaged to. You go and check the fucker's Instagram, he has know the girl and has pics with her for the last 3+ years. what the hell? These fuckers blatantly lie
I don't get this part.
Please elaborate further

I don't get this part.
Please elaborate further
I have no clue why he does this and other curry niggers have done this too. They lie to my face to make themselves look poorer or less successful than they are. I have been told this is to make people not get jealous/give evil eye at you.

I have no clue why he does this and other curry niggers have done this too. They lie to my face to make themselves look poorer or less successful than they are. I have been told this is to make people not get jealous/give evil eye at you.
Ah, so they love humble bragging?

Ah, so they love humble bragging?
that is something a lot of them do as well. One of my father's curry friend always brags about his son hitting second or third place in his university. says he is disappointed that his son didn't get to first. Fucking bragging scum

Imagine having to live in this shithole and seeing privileged western faggots crying about muh disability bux and how hard they have it

Imagine having to live in this shithole and seeing privileged western faggots crying about muh disability bux and how hard they have it
must be insane ragefuel tbh. I can't imagine how bad it must be for the super poorfags who have richfag NRI relatives flexing on them. They must wanna go ER due to the mogging jfl.

Actually fucking insane to me that many curries still think having children is rational. Especially in curryland where the air, water, work culture is all super toxic.

must be insane ragefuel tbh. I can't imagine how bad it must be for the super poorfags who have richfag NRI relatives flexing on them. They must wanna go ER due to the mogging jfl.

Actually fucking insane to me that many curries still think having children is rational. Especially in curryland where the air, water, work culture is all super toxic.
Reddit is worse. Amerimutts talking about how horrible USA is despite being one of the best places to live on the world. You have clean water, air, food, education, health, decent work life balance and still manage to complain. I bet 99% of westoids would kill themselves if they had to live like a deathnic.

Muh mental health, muh LGBT, muh pronouns. Fob curries are much much better than second gen curries because they understand just how bad it actually is outside of the west

Reddit is worse. Amerimutts talking about how horrible USA is despite being one of the best places to live on the world. You have clean water, air, food, education, health, decent work life balance and still manage to complain. I bet 99% of westoids would kill themselves if they had to live like a deathnic.
tbh. I’ve been becoming more thankful of the snot I have in life and inceldom isn’t even that big of a deal compared to some of the truly brutal shit in life. I have a family, I have a job, I have college, I don’t have to worry about my health, I eat food and have clean water. Not having sex doesn’t bother me at all.
Muh mental health, muh LGBT, muh pronouns.
You know that you have life good in life when you have to make up problems to victimize yourself to make it seem like you have to face hardships jfl. These “problems” are all nonsense garbage.

You know that you have life good in life when you have to make up problems to victimize yourself to make it seem like you have to face hardships jfl. These “problems” are all nonsense garbage.
There’s people on this site making threads about how much theyre affected by their made up problems, muh government won’t spoonfeed me. Funny how there’s little documented depression, anxiety and other Jew diseases in places like India and Africa where millions die from preventable and curable diseases but I’m sure mental health is just as important as physical health

Ive decided to just ignore these pathetic weak faggots

I being the retard I am listened to my shitskin parents and decided to go to curryland for seeing some relative's funeral and another one's marriage. But God damn I already FUCKING regret it. This place while not being boiling hot at the moment due to winterish time, is still a disgusting smelly ugly shithole. And seeing poor slum fags suffering isn't a good cope anymore, I just feel disgust seeing them but no longer feel better about myself from it.

This will probably be my last visit to curryland for a few years. After this will be sure to go some actual interesting place. no more curry bullshit.

• too many religious extremists. These niggers make tons of noise. Dumb ass rituals everywhere over done.
  • for example, if you go to curry Muslim neighborhood, they run their shitty Allah prayer bullshit thing super loud to wake people. sometimes retarded Muslims also go on to the street and preach about muh Allah. muh this muh that
  • In the past apparently and even now some places. Some fully naked Hindu /Jain priests walked about during certian holidays. and play some music too
  • if you go to the country side, many many signs are in full Hindi and 0 English. How the fuck is someone from other Indian states or a foreigner supposed to find their way around in those type of areas? backwards shithole trait.
  • too many rude niggers. Government fuckers here are even more rude than most USA niggers many times. Especially the police here. Arrogant annoying faggots.
  • curry niggers have no patience. Every fucker tries to rush to enter an elevator. every nigger tries to push others out the way if possible
  • many curry niggers lie to your face, a curry nigger relative of mine told me he just found a girl to get engaged to. You go and check the fucker's Instagram, he has know the girl and has pics with her for the last 3+ years. what the hell? These fuckers blatantly lie
  • Another curry fucker relative bought a car and tells me that he is just 'borrowing' his friend's car. yeah for sure, anyone would let you borrow their car 24/7 for months.
  • Curries often love to bullshit, exaggerate, and often double speak. Many poorfag relatives also try to make you sympathize with them and get money out of you. Massive subhuman leech trait.
  • nigger street dogs are still too common. Even see em at the fucking airport now too lmao. Fucking airport has nigger street dogs. How the fuck do you let the place where tourists get the first impression of your nation be such a shithole?
  • No trash cans anywhere in many areas. No choice but to throw the trash on the ground as a result. And no one cleans up largae amount of these shithole streets. Or they half ass their job at the least
tldr: anyone telling western curries to go back to this dump is retarded. Being an incel in west is 100% preferable to being a normie in curryland.
at least you can beatbuxx some teen foids there in curryland.

Drop 100US$ bill son slum dwellers and they let you deflower the daughter

at least you can beatbuxx some teen foids there in curryland.

Drop 100US$ bill son slum dwellers and they let you deflower the daughter
I wouldn't touch a slum dweller with a ten foot pole

Lol volcel. Sweet virgin pussy waiting for you US$ , oh sorry I meant your manhood and you refuse it.
Not volcel to refuse to engage in beastiality

Lol at the religious people in India.

The muslims will be playing the Adan loud. You must wake up early in the morning for Fajr, lmao

Great travel report though 10/10 would read again.

Lol at the religious people in India.

The muslims will be playing the Adan loud. You must wake up early in the morning for Fajr, lmao
yes it is super annoying. They also spout Allah bullshit 24/7 in front of relatives

Haha good thing I’m visiting South India. South curryniggers hate Hindi and speak to each other in English, so you can survive knowing just English here and no Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam.
Lucky. Southies mog northies hard when it comes to basically everything but looks and food.

Op doesnt want to catch malaria or other diseases

If your talking about normal teens in the city its over if OP isnt atleast average or above
you catch one super disease and it is absolutely over and you can't fully recover from many of em

Op doesnt want to catch malaria or other diseases

If your talking about normal teens in the city its over if OP isnt atleast average or above
i said betabuxx virgins.

no diseases inside a virgin pussy

malaria comes from mosquitos, cholera from drinking dirty water, tetanus from cuts caused by dirty objects

brutal :feelscry:

I live on the 3rd world on a poor country on south america but what you describe looks million of times worse than my slum

All the problems you’ve listed are all concerns I’ve had about moving back to Africa. The noise pollution from religious extremists cramming God down your throat, the language barrier of not being able to understand guides and signs after living in globohomo US for so long and forgetting your own language, lack of bureaucracy and other poor people wanting to exploit you if they know you’re wealthy alongside having no internet and other first world conveniences many of us take for granted like specialized services and fair market pricing. If only the cure for my Inceldom was as simple as going back to my own country as many whites have told me here.
yup. these retards telling us to go back. Need to go visit the shitholes and see our pov. They just comment and shit without doing research. literally delusional.
I live on the 3rd world on a poor country on south america but what you describe looks million of times worse than my slum
curryland is worse than many other third world places tbh.

India is a wasteland at his point tbh.

Have you seen any development in the last few years due to Modi? Or is that just muh India superpower 2030 Larp.

All the problems you’ve listed are all concerns I’ve had about moving back to Africa. The noise pollution from religious extremists cramming God down your throat, the language barrier of not being able to understand guides and signs after living in globohomo US for so long and forgetting your own language, lack of bureaucracy and other poor people wanting to exploit you if they know you’re wealthy alongside having no internet and other first world conveniences many of us take for granted like specialized services and fair market pricing. If only the cure for my Inceldom was as simple as going back to my own country as many whites have told me here.
Where in Africa?

nigger street dogs are still too common. Even see em at the fucking airport now too lmao. Fucking airport has nigger street dogs. How the fuck do you let the place where tourists get the first impression of your nation be such a shithole?
Do females fuck them?

Have you seen any development in the last few years due to Modi? Or is that just muh India superpower 2030 Larp.
there is development but still very weak compared to where it should be. Decades of curryland progress was rapes away by socialism earlier.
add in the fact that chinese IQ is among the highest in the world whereas curryland is in the low 80s
sad truth. The bihari nigger curries especially must be retarded hurting us.
It's going to take till 2050-2060 for us to reach development levels of China. And China itself still has a long way to go so we're not going to reach anything like the West in this century.
sad truth. even Thailand level is still 20 years away from curryland.

yeah the curries are screwing a lot of things up with their low IQs

I visited the new world trade center building in Chennai. Instead of building a large parking lot or garage they lined up all the parked cars single file on its own lane on the street next to it which literally robbed an entire lane from the driving cars and worsened traffic
I have noticed too much street parking and not enough parking lots issue in Delhi too. The government is retarded ngl
China started off more poor than India in the 80s so it's not a surprise they achieved so much more in the recent years; their IQ is higher.
yup also they don't have as much linguistic/cultural diversity and thus less inner conflict

Yea, it'll take a long time. You're visiting one of the good states and still saying it's a shithole :feelshaha:, the northern areas must be awful then, do you have any other non developed country to compare it to (you've been to)?
I have been to some of Delhi surrounding villages like fathekpur/meerut/Agra. zthese places are even more subhuman and shitty. non English signs. no educated people. even more trash on the road. on positive note, you see more trees in some areas which makes curryland feel a bit better

there is development but still very weak compared to where it should be. Decades of curryland progress was rapes away by socialism earlier.
I have only been to India around 10 years ago in 2013. What kind of improvements have you seen,

no i believe u are a fakecel becasue u work at a high paying job and get validation also as you mog the low iq cels and poorcels. in ordr to be at such position you have to be nt and to be one you have to be somewhat attractive, whih will mena you are a normie or a failed normie.

if u are a Blackpiller and subhuman you would avoid going to marriage, you by voluntarily going to marriage suggest me that u are normie who likes to get validation and is not so high inhib. there i say it, needs to be banned.

many curry niggers lie to your face, a curry nigger relative of mine told me he just found a girl to get engaged to. You go and check the fucker's Instagram, he has know the girl and has pics with her for the last 3+ years. what the hell? These fuckers blatantly lie
whats this larp nigga. and he might have arrange marriage . how old is he.

yes it is super annoying. They also spout Allah bullshit 24/7 in front of relatives
so is that more annoying than not having a hole to coom in nigga. you cant compare normie behaviour unless u r one of them.