Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tonight I will try weed for the first time , stay by my side brocels

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Good evening my fellow brocels.

I have a joint that I received from a friend weeks ago

For those who have followed some of my content, I´m currently stressed as fuck because Im into a 2 week trial for a job. I need this job , but it required a PC so I had to buy one (borrowing money from my mother)

Im very stressed, so I felt that today would be a good day to try this stuff. I have a new pc right here where I can finally cope with vidya, i have a joint, a beer and my mother is in her apartment (so only my brothers are there but they couldnt care less)
I think this is a good opportunity to try out this new cope. I will smoke the weed, drink a beer i bought and play some vidya.

So i guess this is it, i watched some videos and I just have to light it up and inhale and retain the smoke in my lungz for some seconds...

You wish me luck :smonk:

I've never smoked, but I've eaten edibles. If it's the same or very similar experience, you're in for a good time. It can be scary at first, though, I'd recommend sitting down and relaxing. And don't fight the sensation.

I've never smoked, but I've eaten edibles. If it's the same or very similar experience, you're in for a good time. It can be scary at first, though, I'd recommend sitting down and relaxing. And don't fight the sensation.
I wish to get high so I can conquer earth and fix society

I wish to get high so I can conquer earth and fix society
I get high to kill the pain of inceldom, and would recommend for that use. I don't know about all that conquering and fixing, though. I don't think it will help with that.

I get high to kill the pain of inceldom, and would recommend for that use. I don't know about all that conquering and fixing, though. I don't think it will help with that.
If I conquered earth just know you will be one of my heirs when I die:feelsrope: make sure you uncuck this rock from the ground up. Don't let globohono take you over.

If I conquered earth just know you will be one of my heirs when I die:feelsrope: make sure you uncuck this rock from the ground up. Don't let globohono take you over.
I hope you have other heirs in mind, because I hope not to have to live long. Though if I did inherit earth, the degenerates and filth would receive their due justice.