Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A friend of mine gave me weed

MACHETE

MACHETE

Greycel
2d 9h 5m
I havent smoked weed before. But My friend does. We met many years ago and he is a hardcore gamer. Still we hang out sometimes to play smash Bros or csgo.

He has a grandma which he lives with. I went to visit him but he wasnt Home. However, her grandma was there and she looked very tired. She mentioned that she was going to the market to Buy stuff. I felt very Bad for her so i offerred myself to do the shopping for her.

When i came back My friend was waiting with her and they both looked very grateful. His grandma Made some chicken sándwiches for us.

At the end of My visit, My friend told me in prívate: "hey man i know You have some problems , I think You could use this" and gave me a weed cigarrette. He know don't smoke but i took it anyway and said thanks, which he replied "thanks to You. Enjoy"

I dont know if i can post the pictures here or if it's agaisnt the rules .

I havent used it. Still new. I dont smoke cigarettes i tried in te past but i wasnt good. Is it the same ? Also what the hello AM i'm supposed to do after smoking? Would i get like drunk?

Any advice? :smonk:

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 18h 47m
It's good smoke it

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 6h 4m
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 3h 43m
just do it u fucking nigger
its not meth

zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 32m
MACHETE said:
I havent smoked weed before. But My friend does. We met many years ago and he is a hardcore gamer. Still we hang out sometimes to play smash Bros or csgo.

He has a grandma which he lives with. I went to visit him but he wasnt Home. However, her grandma was there and she looked very tired. She mentioned that she was going to the market to Buy stuff. I felt very Bad for her so i offerred myself to do the shopping for her.

When i came back My friend was waiting with her and they both looked very grateful. His grandma Made some chicken sándwiches for us.

At the end of My visit, My friend told me in prívate: "hey man i know You have some problems , I think You could use this" and gave me a weed cigarrette. He know don't smoke but i took it anyway and said thanks, which he replied "thanks to You. Enjoy"

I havent used it. Still new. I dont smoke cigarettes i tried in te past but i wasnt good. Is it the same ? Also what the hello AM i'm supposed to do after smoking? Would i get like drunk?

100% do it. Have some tasty snacks on hand, food tastes better when you’re high. You’ll probably get cottonmouth so have something to drink on hand too. Try different activities. Music, a movie, etc. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 10h 19m
MACHETE said:
what the hello AM i'm supposed to do after smoking?
You chill. Pursue your copes. Whatever hits your fancy. When I'm high, I usually just find my way toward something to do. Like right now. :smonk:

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 15h 34m
I cant Smoke BC of My Asthma but yea Just do It.

Its good to feel some sence of high" its pretty chill and you become Low inhib

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 11h 28m
Weed @Weed thoughts?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 10h 44m
mogs me at having friends that give you weed

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 3h 55m
curryboy420 said:
It's good smoke it
Curryboy 420 :feelskek:
MACHETE said:

Smoke it, it's good for you.

Go easy at the start, first timers find it gives them a coughing fit. Take little draws like sipping wine, not huge Lungfulls.

Your results may vary but I find it to be weak sauce compared to alcohol, and a very mild "high."

It is absolutely ridiculous that this shit is illegal in so many places that alcohol is seen as being fine.

Last edited:
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
173d 15h 36m
I would've gone against the tide here and told you to throw it in the trash. But I guess its too late

Grashüpfer

Grashüpfer

Greycel
10h 58m
Smoke it but dont be dissapointed if you dont feel anything, it's like that for most people the first time they smoke weed. Also make sure to inhale deeply and keeping the smoke in your lungs for a few seconds. (BTW if you throw it away it shows that you are bluepilled and think there is still something to live for.)