Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tonight, I got banned from a bar I've recently been frequenting and making friends at because some sheltered, dumb cunt felt a little uncomfortable

woke culture people are the worst. i hope they all die
We live in a world on the precipice of all out collapse and chaos, human beings will return back to a natural balance after blood cleanses the earth. In returning back to that natural balance nature also hates and despises the weak, especially those crafted or conditioned to be spineless weak men. Nature and general human nature will purge all the problems away within chaotic discord, this I have no doubts about. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Did you read @The Enforcer post, it's far more brutal and what an ugly guy like me would experience. OP was antagonizing a religious foid who got offended. I replied to it on the 3rd page, right above, we aren't even allowed to talk to women without it being considered harassment all because of how we look, not even a word.
I think your USA foids have a next level of shitty attitude and entitlement, i don't really know what gave them their sheer arrogance. But they're mean as fuck, if men started ignoring them more i think this would not happen.

But women act "united" and men belittle other weaker men, so we got where we are nowadays

You going to a bar and uttering words to a foid alone qualifies as you life mogging everyone on here

16 year old teenagecel
Cat stare

over for chaircels

Low inhib mogs me.

I recently got banned from a bar myself jfl won't go into detail but it was all over me being a little generous. I know it doesn't make any sense but yeah. Fuck that dramatic bitch who overreacted

Just read the entirety of your post. Yeah dude you're dumb for intentionally making that bitch feel uncomfortable multiple times like that. You were basically trolling her, of course she's gonna have your ass kicked out especially when you're ugly in the first place . Low IQ and awareness

Just read the entirety of your post. Yeah dude you're dumb for intentionally making that bitch feel uncomfortable multiple times like that. You were basically trolling her, of course she's gonna have your ass kicked out especially if you're ugly in the first place . Low IQ and awareness
it was a woman moment to get that upset over a mild joke and not verbalize it at all and just use her scared woman card to get me kicked out instead. you're a fag soy cuck if you don't recognize this.

it was a woman moment to get that upset over a mild joke and not verbalize it at all and just use her scared woman card to get me kicked out instead. you're a fag soy cuck if you don't recognize this.
Bruh 3/4 of the comments here agree that you were acting retarded. It's not about being a white-knight fag. I was also recently kicked out of a bar by a dramatic bitch and wish she would get hit by a bus (in video game)

Bruh 3/4 of the comments here agree that you were acting retarded.
most of those are redditesque bandwagoning lazy quotes of the giga high inhib autists who don't even socialize. can't believe so many ITT focused on me not acting like the perfect sjw soycuck in public instead of the overreacting bitches. You fucking treasonous cunts should have been backing up a brother whose doing his best to ascend in this clown world instead of defending this whore. but most people on retards.is don't even try to ascend and call anyone who goes outside fakecel

Last edited:
most of those are redditesque bandwagoning lazy quotes of the giga high inhib autists who don't even socialize. can't believe so many ITT focused on me not acting like the perfect sjw soycuck in public instead of the overreacting bitches. You fucking treasonous cunts should have been backing up a brother just doing his best to ascend in this clown world instead of defending this whore. but most people on retards.is don't even try to ascend and call anyone who goes outside fakecel
It's the horn gesture that was a retarded thing to do when the bitch just told you she's a Christcuck. What did you expect to happen?

neven been in a bar. i am a misanthrope

It's the horn gesture that was a retarded thing to do when the bitch just told you she's a Christcuck. What did you expect to happen?
take it as a lighthearted jab/callback to our last convo and move on?

I'm socially emaciated now because of these bitches
shrikant_1465382669.jpg