Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tonight, I got banned from a bar I've recently been frequenting and making friends at because some sheltered, dumb cunt felt a little uncomfortable

why did you tag me in this post. I'm not whiteknighting. I'm saying, saying "hail satan" to random religious people you see is something I'd expect a 14 year old redditor to do. if you wanna call ANYONE a reddit user, call yourself one
being a redditor is feeling emboldened to bandwagon on calling a completely normal irl interaction retarded because you don't leave your room and have normal interactions yourself

teasing would work if you know the person well enough. looks like forgot you this part.
7ae

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

A bit odd I gues but eh, if it was a good looking guy it would just be playful fun teehee. I don't really bother going out much anymore apart from to a local pub. I've been locked out of places for stupid ass reasons before.

The time I usually recount now due to being recent was sometimes after a covid lockdown ended. I'd gone to a place with a nice garden and just sat at the back by myself on discord with the bros. Let them choose my drinks. I've spent enough years out and about now to know that I'm expected to stay away and out of sight so why bother fighting it when I'm just trying to have a nice day at the pub.

I go in to get another drink at some stage and there's a table I walk past as a woman is reading something. I'm in a fairly good mood I guess so I say three words "what ya readin'"? Looks up with a neutral expression and then begins to scowl heavily when she actually finally sees me. Her friend I guess had also just walked out and gave me that stare of "uhhhh why are you even trying".

A split second passed and I just moved onto go get my drink. Just another day I guess. Whole interaction probably lasted 4 or 5 seconds at most. Anyway I sit back down at my table with a new beer and hop back on discord. I noticed while sitting down though that the woman was just reading the menu jfl. Maybe 2 or 3 minutes passed? And a member of staff comes out and tells me they won't be serving me anymore and that I have to leave for "harassing" those two women.

Ugly = harassment, no matter now basic the interaction.
this shit is truly dystopian

there's also a real church of satan comprised of nice people from what I gather

Next time ask her to come outside at night to talk, tell her to follow you in the park on a dark alley and then shoot her in the head. If you are caught and face accusations tell the judge it was a sacrifice to satan. You will be absolved or get 3 years max. Only works if you’re living in a nordic country.

Next time ask her to come outside at night to talk, tell her to follow you in the park on a dark alley and then shoot her in the head. If you are caught and face accusations tell the judge it was a sacrifice to satan. You will be absolved or get 3 years max. Only works if you’re living in a nordic country.
if they were to prosecute me that's discrimination :feelsthink:

@Bedford Stye @Speed @Saint Cho @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE @PPEcel @war_with_myself @darkstalker @Heretic @Kami @bicuspid @phenor
please fuck off back to inceltear and kill yourselves you literal whiteknighting, reddittier bandwagoning faggots.

was not drunk and I literally lifted the chairs to my chest for 2 seconds and put them down

no it wasn't
> Walks up to a woman trying to wagecuck in peace

"Hail satan :feelsgah:"

> Refuses to elaborate

> Walks away like a boss

99400v5s58p81

As an ugly male you shouldn’t do stuff like that. If you were Chad she would be like “omg he’s so strong he can lift these big chairs. And he praises Satan but it’s ok because I respect all viewpoints.”
:yes::yes::yes:

the most soy infested thread in incels.is history :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

A bitch crying about a "creepy guy" existing is all it takes to get him banned from establishments in current year. All she has to say is that she "felt uncomfortable" and several white knights will come to her rescue. That's just the way of the world now and all we can do is harden ourselves and move on as despised men.
Personally, I think what you did was weird both with chairs and about satan.

But this point you make here is still objectively correct and nothing can change that fact. It's so easy to destroy a man's life when you're a woman who just felt uncomfortable.

Personally, I think what you did was weird both with chairs and about satan.

But this point you make here is still objectively correct and nothing can change that fact. It's so easy to destroy a man's life when you're a woman who just felt uncomfortable.
if you think that's weird you don't go outside

You are in the wrong and a social retard.

being a redditor is feeling emboldened to bandwagon on calling a completely normal irl interaction retarded because you don't leave your room and have normal interactions yourself
yeah bro normal interaction bro. just harassing random people completely normal bro. I'm totally a whiteknight redditor for saying if you harass a random worker multiple times you will get banned from the place she works at bro.

I went there the other day with my friend and we met this girl who was working behind the bar during the day when it was pretty dead. We're ordering our drinks and making small talk and I randomly ask the girl "what is the meaning of life?" She says to praise Jesus and I'm not sure if she's kidding. She reverses the question back at us and I say "to worship Satan" and she calls me crazy. I continue talking to my friend and at one point we're joking about how much energy the drinks are giving him and I stand up and begin to lift 2 booth chairs next to me to chest height and put them down when she tells me not to do that.

Tonight I go there to study on my laptop as I do because it's busy at that time and I have a chance to socialize. I see her at the booth with some people and I walk up behind and next to her and wait for her to notice me. When she does I make the horn hand symbol and say "hail Satan" then turn to the bartender I ask for a cup of water and go back to my seat away from her to continue studying. I notice her leave shortly after and a couple hours later it's much emptier and I notice 2 security cars pull up to the bar outside. Another girl that works there eventually calls me outside with the security officers and I'm informed that I'm banned for making employees uncomfortable, and that they got complaints about me "lifting chairs." As soon as she mentions that I'm banned I say "alright cya" and walk off. Was seething for a few hours there but I've already calmed down. A bitch crying about a "creepy guy" existing is all it takes to get him banned from establishments in current year. All she has to say is that she "felt uncomfortable" and several white knights will come to her rescue. That's just the way of the world now and all we can do is harden ourselves and move on as despised men.
Wtf you didn't even do anything wrong. Fuck them

yeah bro normal interaction bro. just harassing random people completely normal bro. I'm totally a whiteknight redditor for saying if you harass a random worker multiple times you will get banned from the place she works at bro.
Jesus fucking Christ the soy...
Harassment is literally yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER! at the top of your lungs while looking at a black man. Being quirky and taking a (verbal) jab that doesn't land isn't harassment and the femoid is in the wrong for having thin skin AND being a golem in 2022.

Fakecel trait for having friends.

Sad. Truly sad i did shit like this too, but the difference is that i most faced indifference or just embarassment. But this is ridiculous. I'm gonna be honest you should not try anymore at this point, it hardly makes a difference.

You saw it yourself. Being "playfull" and teasing as an ugly male only gets you banned from places JFL, don't even try making small talk. Just don't talk to women period, if you can be as cut and dry as posible even better. It's hard but we really need to not care anymore, this shit has to stop. You won't fuck us? Alright, lateeeeer beaach.

I'm indignant. When you're chad no mtter what ou say is playfull and funny teehee, but if you're uglo then no matter what you say you're a moron and HUR DUR HARASSMENT. fucking negative halo and fuck life, fuck i hate everybody and everybody hates me.

why did you tag me in this post. I'm not whiteknighting. I'm saying, saying "hail satan" to random religious people you see is something I'd expect a 14 year old redditor to do. if you wanna call ANYONE a reddit user, call yourself one

lol OP is so trucel even other incels cant relate to him

@Indari IT NEVER BEGAN lmao

@Bedford Stye @Speed @Saint Cho @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE @PPEcel @war_with_myself @darkstalker @Heretic @Kami @bicuspid @phenor
please fuck off back to inceltear and kill yourselves you literal whiteknighting, reddittier bandwagoning faggots.

was not drunk and I literally lifted the chairs to my chest for 2 seconds and put them down

no it wasn't
You should've raped her ig

Sad. Truly sad i did shit like this too, but the difference is that i most faced indifference or just embarassment. But this is ridiculous. I'm gonna be honest you should not try anymore at this point, it hardly makes a difference.

You saw it yourself. Being "playfull" and teasing as an ugly male only gets you banned from places JFL, don't even try making small talk. Just don't talk to women period, if you can be as cut and dry as posible even better. It's hard but we really need to not care anymore, this shit has to stop. You won't fuck us? Alright, lateeeeer beaach.

I'm indignant. When you're chad no mtter what ou say is playfull and funny teehee, but if you're uglo then no matter what you say you're a moron and HUR DUR HARASSMENT. fucking negative halo and fuck life, fuck i hate everybody and everybody hates me.

Sounds like nobody did any real digging and just believed her on the spot. If she wanted to she could’ve got you banned after the first joke for making her feel “uncomfortable” and nobody would’ve batted an eye either.

Did you already have a weird reputation at this bar or with some of the employees??

Sounds like nobody did any real digging and just believed her on the spot. If she wanted to she could’ve got you banned after the first joke for making her feel “uncomfortable” and nobody would’ve batted an eye either.

Did you already have a weird reputation at this bar or with some of the employees??
A woman has zero agency to speak up in current year. The moment a man causes the slightest discomfort for a woman, he can be crucified. The bitch that banned me brought up bullshit like me doing cartwheels and lifting the chairs a few feet off the ground as "safety issues". God I hate passive aggressive NPC speech and women so much.

Last edited:
I went there the other day with my friend and we met this girl who was working behind the bar during the day when it was pretty dead. We're ordering our drinks and making small talk and I randomly ask the girl "what is the meaning of life?" She says to praise Jesus and I'm not sure if she's kidding. She reverses the question back at us and I say "to worship Satan" and she calls me crazy. I continue talking to my friend and at one point we're joking about how much energy the drinks are giving him and I stand up and begin to lift 2 booth chairs next to me to chest height and put them down when she tells me not to do that.

Tonight I go there to study on my laptop as I do because it's busy at that time and I have a chance to socialize. I see her at the booth with some people and I walk up behind and next to her and wait for her to notice me. When she does I make the horn hand symbol and say "hail Satan" then turn to the bartender I ask for a cup of water and go back to my seat away from her to continue studying. I notice her leave shortly after and a couple hours later it's much emptier and I notice 2 security cars pull up to the bar outside. Another girl that works there eventually calls me outside with the security officers and I'm informed that I'm banned for making employees uncomfortable, and that they got complaints about me "lifting chairs." As soon as she mentions that I'm banned I say "alright cya" and walk off. Was seething for a few hours there but I've already calmed down. A bitch crying about a "creepy guy" existing is all it takes to get him banned from establishments in current year. All she has to say is that she "felt uncomfortable" and several white knights will come to her rescue. That's just the way of the world now and all we can do is harden ourselves and move on as despised men.
The toilet is a fucking bartender. You can do whatever the fuck you want with her and she must either ignore it or go along with it.

Based behaviour, you should start following her when she gets off work just to mess with her :feelshmm:

The toilet is a fucking bartender. You can do whatever the fuck you want with her and she must either ignore it or go along with it.

Based behaviour, you should start following her when she gets off work just to mess with her :feelshmm:
:dab:

Lmao the real Autists are the people calling you "weird" having a non-milquetoast conversation in a bar.
These motherfuckers would prefer you talk about the fucking weather :lul:

Literally 100% of men would find no issue with your actions irl, this was a uniquely female reaction

Lmao the real Autists are the people calling you "weird" having a non-milquetoast conversation in a bar.

Literally 100% of men would find no issue with your actions irl, this was a uniquely female reaction
I hate NPCs so much.

@Indari "the waterboy"

Don't praise Satan faggot

Tonight I go there to study on my laptop as I do because it's busy at that time and I have a chance to socialize.
Just LOL at how embarrassing and forced that probably looked like from the perspective of other. Just stop dude, unless you are like still a teenager. I guess you really earned your ban fairly.

I hope she gets raped by a pack of ravenous, 6’4 niggers :dab:
Just rape her I guess. We’re too soy and Reddit apparently, maybe teach us how real based boys do shit. Also why tf are you seething about shit said almost two days ago? I couldn’t give two shits what you do but if we’re trying to be objective here saying “hail satan” and showing horns to a person who barely fucking knows you is fucking retarded, especially considering all of us on this forum are ugly. You’re dead ass retarded bro, you can’t communicate so don’t bother asking questions like “what did I do wrong?”

Just LOL at how embarrassing and forced that probably looked like from the perspective of other. Just stop dude, unless you are like still a teenager. I guess you really earned your ban fairly.
Brocel I’m fucking 16 year old teenagecel who has no friends yet even I fucking know that teasing a damn stranger by showing horns is straight up retarded. If a fucking person like me can figure this shit out, how can’t he?

Nigga this is precisely what makes this shit retarded. You don’t go around joking with females about satan and other shit when you’re fucking ugly. How didn’t you figure this shit out? I knew not to joke with females since 15.

Nigga this is precisely what makes this shit retarded. You don’t go around joking with females about satan and other shit when you’re fucking ugly. How didn’t you figure this shit out? I knew not to joke with females since 15.
kids.is

i know you are but what am i