Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tonight, I got banned from a bar I've recently been frequenting and making friends at because some sheltered, dumb cunt felt a little uncomfortable

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I went there the other day with my friend and we met this girl who was working behind the bar during the day when it was pretty dead. We're ordering our drinks and making small talk and I randomly ask the girl "what is the meaning of life?" She says to praise Jesus and I'm not sure if she's kidding. She reverses the question back at us and I say "to worship Satan" and she calls me crazy. I continue talking to my friend and at one point we're joking about how much energy the drinks are giving him and I stand up and begin to lift 2 booth chairs next to me to chest height and put them down when she tells me not to do that.

Tonight I go there to study on my laptop as I do because it's busy at that time and I have a chance to socialize. I see her at the booth with some people and I walk up behind and next to her and wait for her to notice me. When she does I make the horn hand symbol and say "hail Satan" then turn to the bartender I ask for a cup of water and go back to my seat away from her to continue studying. I notice her leave shortly after and a couple hours later it's much emptier and I notice 2 security cars pull up to the bar outside. Another girl that works there eventually calls me outside with the security officers and I'm informed that I'm banned for making employees uncomfortable, and that they got complaints about me "lifting chairs." As soon as she mentions that I'm banned I say "alright cya" and walk off. Was seething for a few hours there but I've already calmed down. A bitch crying about a "creepy guy" existing is all it takes to get him banned from establishments in current year. All she has to say is that she "felt uncomfortable" and several white knights will come to her rescue. That's just the way of the world now and all we can do is harden ourselves and move on as despised men.

Last edited:
Totally ridiculous

Burn the place down or at least break it's windows

You might be autistic, so I'm not picking on you.

But that type of communication, seriously deranged, and just about any normal female would avoid you.

As an ugly male you shouldn’t do stuff like that. If you were Chad she would be like “omg he’s so strong he can lift these big chairs. And he praises Satan but it’s ok because I respect all viewpoints.”

But that type of communication, seriously deranged, and just about any normal female would avoid you.
AAC577F9 D4DA 4A96 BAE9 63118061E886

This.

Respectfully that was weird NGL. She probably see's dozens of customers, in addition to whatever crap goes on in daily life if she's in school or has another job or whatever. How is she is supposed to remember one NPC's inside joke.

This.

Respectfully that was weird NGL. She probably see's dozens of customers, in addition to whatever crap goes on in daily life if she's in school or has another job or whatever. How is she is supposed to remember one NPC's inside joke.
she definitely remembered me. it would be even more outrageous if she hadn't and flipped out at some random saying hail satan

Yeah I give a pass on the hail satan shit but showing horns to her while greeting her is kinda batshit retarded won’t lie. Not white knighting her by any means but it would be deemed retarded by about any other stranger.

Yeah I give a pass on the hail satan shit but showing horns to her while greeting her is kinda batshit retarded won’t lie. Not white knighting her by any means but it would be deemed retarded by about any other stranger.
how does showing horns make it so much worse :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

answer, faggot

Doesn't even seem that weird to me, NTmogs me

she definitely remembered me. it would be even more outrageous if she hadn't and flipped out at some random saying hail satan

She might 'remember' you, that doesn't mean she 'knows' you necessarily. I'm not trying to have a go at you AT ALL, and I understand it was a harmless gesture. BUT, sometimes you gotta get out of your own body, and understand how shit might look from the other side. Things are getting crazy these days :society:.

Honestly I can't blame anyone for having somewhat of a paranoia, it might be healthy who knows. You just don't know who you're talking too, especially in a job like a bartender where obviously you know where they are and a general time of when they're working. There's a million dive bars, just find another chill spot. Sorry brah.

firstly u nt mogs me secondly u are an edgelord but i don't think being an edgelord is enought to get banned from a bar like wats the next step they gonna ban ppl bc they are atheist ? like this is nonesense this bitch is an untilted dumbcunt the fact she actually did it is mind blowing, personally i would've fist her to have even a bit of justice

firstly u nt mogs me secondly u are an edgelord but i don't think being an edgelord is enought to get banned from a bar like wats the next step they gonna ban ppl bc they are atheist ? like this is nonesense this bitch is an untilted dumbcunt the fact she actually did it is mind blowing, personally i would've fist her to have even a bit of justice
thanku and based :feelsYall:

She might 'remember' you, that doesn't mean she 'knows' you necessarily
Like worst case scenario, her religious indoctrination makes her believe that satanists are crazy baby eating monsters and she thinks i'm serious about being one. Me saying I have fucked up beliefs is cause for banning? And she even added the bullshit about me lifting chairs to make me seem worse. Super cringe take.

@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE still lurking my thread hoping for a taste of deez nuts :feelswhat:

i hate women, they are fucking cowards

@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE still lurking my thread hoping for a taste of deez nuts :feelswhat:
Suck my cock. All jokes aside, I think the horn thing was unnecessary cuz of this part “I see her at the booth with some people and I walk up behind and next to her and wait for her to notice me.” Why tf would you come up to a person who barely knows you and make horn sign? That shit was uncalled for.

Suck my cock. All jokes aside, I think the horn thing was unnecessary cuz of this part “I see her at the booth with some people and I walk up behind and next to her and wait for her to notice me.” Why tf would you come up to a person who barely knows you and make horn sign? That shit was uncalled for.
coz i joked about being a satanist with her last time

A bit odd I gues but eh, if it was a good looking guy it would just be playful fun teehee. I don't really bother going out much anymore apart from to a local pub. I've been locked out of places for stupid ass reasons before.

The time I usually recount now due to being recent was sometimes after a covid lockdown ended. I'd gone to a place with a nice garden and just sat at the back by myself on discord with the bros. Let them choose my drinks. I've spent enough years out and about now to know that I'm expected to stay away and out of sight so why bother fighting it when I'm just trying to have a nice day at the pub.

I go in to get another drink at some stage and there's a table I walk past as a woman is reading something. I'm in a fairly good mood I guess so I say three words "what ya readin'"? Looks up with a neutral expression and then begins to scowl heavily when she actually finally sees me. Her friend I guess had also just walked out and gave me that stare of "uhhhh why are you even trying".

A split second passed and I just moved onto go get my drink. Just another day I guess. Whole interaction probably lasted 4 or 5 seconds at most. Anyway I sit back down at my table with a new beer and hop back on discord. I noticed while sitting down though that the woman was just reading the menu jfl. Maybe 2 or 3 minutes passed? And a member of staff comes out and tells me they won't be serving me anymore and that I have to leave for "harassing" those two women.

Ugly = harassment, no matter now basic the interaction.

every single one of these stories you guys post is just you acting retarded

This was all normal drunk fun within reason. You shouldn't have fucked around with the chairs and tables though. Never do that, that's the lesson here for you.
Anyway you probably would've gotten away with all this if you were good looking. Unlucky.

Gotta remember that Woman have a Status of a Goddess

Bruh can't u just say hi like a normal person for fucks sake lol

Fucking religious whore getting drunk at bar late night and sleeping with random men
Peek feminism

Burn the place down or at least break it's windows

I agree with that.

We are the lowest In social hierarchy, the system and the rules are all made for us to lose and to be enslaved.

If we want revenge, we need to play outside the rules.

Women are sensitive, intolerant, and cowardly by nature and these vices have been amplified by a cucked society that shelters them and caters to their every whim.

Why would you think approaching somebody who you barely know and then antagonizing their ardent beliefs is appropriate?
This, I ain’t no christ believer but being edgy about someone’s copes is a bit hypocritical considering you’re coming on here. Also
This.

OP autistic water drinker laptop user at a bar lmao

All of your behavior is extremely odd, but banning you is an overreaction. What happened to telling someone "don't do that"?

you low inhib mogger

anyway she is a whore and pretending to be religious cunt

The devils horn actually are an apotropaic sign to protect against demons

@Bedford Stye @Speed @Saint Cho @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE @PPEcel @war_with_myself @darkstalker @Heretic @Kami @bicuspid @phenor
please fuck off back to inceltear and kill yourselves you literal whiteknighting, reddittier bandwagoning faggots.
This was all normal drunk fun within reason. You shouldn't have fucked around with the chairs and tables though. Never do that, that's the lesson here for you.
Anyway you probably would've gotten away with all this if you were good looking. Unlucky.
was not drunk and I literally lifted the chairs to my chest for 2 seconds and put them down
All of your behavior is extremely odd
no it wasn't

@Bedford Stye @Speed @Saint Cho @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE @PPEcel @war_with_myself @darkstalker @Heretic @Kami @bicuspid @phenor
please fuck off back to inceltear and kill yourselves you literal whiteknighting, reddittier bandwagoning faggots.

was not drunk and I literally lifted the chairs to my chest for 2 seconds and put them down

no it wasn't
why did you tag me in this post. I'm not whiteknighting. I'm saying, saying "hail satan" to random religious people you see is something I'd expect a 14 year old redditor to do. if you wanna call ANYONE a reddit user, call yourself one

no it wasn't
you could've just said hello without doing the devil horn signs and saying "hail satan"