Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tomorrow is the most important day of my life. Meeting with dad to see if he will give me money or a loan for Leg lengthening surgery

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Im 5'4, im sure nothing else needs to be said on why I need LL

I will get to 5'7 then move to SEA and try to live a normal life and pretend the last 21 years hasnt been hell on earth

I dont even want to get a gf or mog. I just want to not be 7 inches below the average height(seriously subhuman tier, people treat me like im vermin, as they should. As I am genetic vermin.)

you can read about my experience at this height here if you wish:
idk why i lied about being 5'5 in that like it makes a fucking difference

Also dont worry, I will never reproduce.

But basically I'm in an apprenticeship right now and I dont earn much. It would take me like the next 5 years to earn enough for leg lengthening and thats just another 5 years of my life wasted and being treated like shit.

I also asked my mom for a loan, and some of my other family members but they have shit credit and cant get one. My mom didnt even question my decision for LL at all. I think even she knows its over for me at this height.

So my only option is to ask my dad
who i havent seen for the last 3 years and we stopped speaking on bad terms. So I asked him the other day in a text randomly saying can you help me get this? and a link to an LL site

And he said meet on wednesday to talk about it.

He definitely has enough money for it, or at least the ability to get a loan. And I think if he had any decency he would pay to let me out of the genetic prison he birthed me into without my conscent. But I have a feeling he wont help.

Also I dont even want him to pay for it. I just want him to get me a loan so I can pay off my shit genes monthly by direct debit. (which is still an extreme scam as I didnt ask to be born to pay off my genes) but its what im willing to do. the only other option is to kill myself

Throughout my life I feel like he's wanted me to suffer. Never teaching me anything, never helping my improve my life, nothing. Even when I was living with him, I dont ask for him to spend money on me. but im his son and he never got me jack shit. He spends more money on his dogs than he does on me.

I also feel like hes just gonna gaslight the shit out of me despite the fact that he's 5'5 himself and has clearly experienced a much lower quality of life compared to his 6ft younger brother. who looks the exact same as him.

The best he could get as gfs is giga low value landwhales
depsite the fact he's gym and tanmaxxed(think he roided too in the past, or at least had a top 3% natty body)

But yeah im not sure how its going to down or if he even has considered helping me, but i dont see why he would want me to suffer anymore, surely he knows i need this shit. and surely he wouldnt want to meet me just to gaslight me. but honestly idk.

Is there anything you guys think I should say to him to help convince him? I even have a document with all the height studies compiled into 1 and shit loads of statistics and the imgur link of like 500 screenshotted tweets where women wish short men were dead.

I feel like he might get offended by these statistics or say its ridiculous because his ego is attached to it and he wouldnt want to realise thats why his life has turned out the way it has. This will essentially be like blackpilling a 45 year old 5'5 man about the hieghtpill, I just cant see it going down well lmao.

but I need it to otherwise my life will be ruined.

But is there anything else you guys think I should say to him to help convince him?

@Komesarj89 thoughts?

Last edited:
pour you heart out to him, I hope you convince him

Imagine being born a manlet and having to pay a fortune just to be of normal height.

Everything is rigged against manlets. :feelsrope:

unlike you I have a personality, work on it loser :soy:

Imagine being born a manlet and having to pay a fortune just to be of normal height.

Everything is rigged against manlets. :feelsrope:
i know man its extremely evil. its on par with being born with a crippling disability. like literally bottom 0.000001% quality of life. Im just thankful there is a cure to the perception of this genetic disability.

Btw 5'7 is manletism too. 6' in normal nike shoes and is barely average among my own generation.
of course. I understand this. thats why I need to move to SEA aswell and leave everything ive ever known behind and learn a new language

Even white normies and chads have to resort seamaxxing, it is THAT bad in the west.
If they want to experience a normal relationship yeah. womens smv in the west is at an all time high inflation. Even if a chadlite gets a gf in the west. His girl will still receive 100s of DMs per month, still be able to leave him at any second for a better option. they just have so much power and will never treat their boyfriend how they should be treated

I even know a 6'4 white ltn who is SEAmaxxing cos he cant get shit in the west the last 5 years(where he was fine in dating 5 years ago)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If this nigga even survives the procedure he will be in a wheelchair in 2 years.

You are Latino, GG. You lust after intercourse and reject intellectual stimulation because of your G-G genotype.

A hole can easily ditch one who lengthens his legs. Your mind will never ditch you.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Latin American 1 Sub8G=1.0A=0.0, C=0.0, T=0.0
Latin American 2 Sub26G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00, T=0.00

Try this:

You are Latino, GG. You lust after intercourse and reject intellectual stimulation because of your G-G genotype.

A hole can easily ditch one who lengthens his legs. Your mind will never ditch you.

Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Latin American 1 Sub8G=1.0A=0.0, C=0.0, T=0.0
Latin American 2 Sub26G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00, T=0.00

Try this:

im not latino?

what?

Leglengthening

prepare it just in case

Professional-Factory-3-Strand-Sisal-Rope-Manila-Rope-Jute-Rope.jpg

Glad to hear from you friend.
glad to hear from you too

I would try and emphasize the current situation among young people to him
what u mean, like tell him how superficial and eugenics young women are? i would but i feel like its another level of aspieness that i could sperg to him for hours about for him to just gaslight and think im weird

So having him empathize with you personally may backfire. Instead, maybe focus on having him empathize with your plight as his son.
whats the difference?
I hope you can get this bro. It'll make a big difference. I want to hop on some day too. Tell us how it goes.
thank you i appreciate you bro. i hope you hop on eventually too 5'6 lanklet

also do u think I should send the height document I showed you to him before I meet him later so i dont have to explain shit in person like an autist?

That surgery seems pretty risky. I was just watching a video on YT about a guy whos bones would not reconnect together, because apparently they put the rod in and stretch a little more every day but his bones just separated. Then it took him like a year to actually heal.

But he did go from i think like 5'7 to like 5'10 and he is healed up now. Was it worth it? Maybe.

No one can understand being a manlet unless they have lived it. I'm 5'8 and I get treated like crap, I cant even imagine what you go through everyday. I wish you the best of luck with asking your dad, I hope he agrees to give you the loan.

Reading your last post you seem to've been associated with really bad people, i dont think i can change your mind but as a manlet myself my experiences were never that bad. True not one girl likes me and i'm not respected, but i didnt get the kind of mocking you did. Maybe you just had bad luck and meet up with awfull people

I would reconsider doing LL, too much can go bad and it's not like you'll gain respect by being 2 inches taller.After getting rejected all your life you'll become a ghost now, no one will give you attention either. Going to SEA? already old news, everyone knows and there's even asian chads nowadays who are 6'0 at the least.

Reading your last post you seem to've been associated with really bad people, i dont think i can change your mind but as a manlet myself my experiences were never that bad. True not one girl likes me and i'm not respected, but i didnt get the kind of mocking you did. Maybe you just had bad luck and meet up with awfull people

I would reconsider doing LL, too much can go bad and it's not like you'll gain respect by being 2 inches taller.After getting rejected all your life you'll become a ghost now, no one will give you attention either. Going to SEA? already old news, everyone knows and there's even asian chads nowadays who are 6'0 at the least.
maybe UK is just giga bad vibes.

and idk man id rather die than not get LL so i may aswell give it a go and if it goes bad then at least i tried.
and ill gain 3 inches. then another 3 inch gain from the average height decreasing from my country 5'10 to there 5'7. at least 99% of people wont mog me by 7 inches anymore. just some and thats fine and a 10x better quality of life.

but i know, yes there are lots of 6ft guys now even in SEA

I'm 5'5 and in SEA getting pure chang mogged and two inches ain't going to do shit

Leg lengthening should be able to give you up 6 inches?
average height is about 5'7 there right?

studies, my friends in SEA, girls my chadfish has spoken to there also say its 5'7 too.

but of course i know theres still a lot of tall guys. also depends which part of SEA ur from

I hope you get to SEA. I'd love to go there one day.

This may be true but chad is top 5-10%
That height range is still over 6'0 here probably closer to 6'2

Might be different in Philippines or Indonesia but those countries are literally 3rd world
i dont want to be chad. i just dont want to be bottom 1% height

which country are you in btw and what u mean the height range is 6'2, 6'2 maximum?

I had this meeting btw with my dad and it went terribly. He talked about how being 5'5 hasnt effected his life, and how he loves being bald. and he doesnt want to help get me a loan to fund it. But proceeded to flex that he goes on like 4 holidays per month, new motorbikes, cars, massive business expanding with robot automation

Basically a meeting just to flex on me, realise how much of a failure i am. and proceed to let me suffer

I had this meeting btw with my dad and it went terribly. He talked about how being 5'5 hasnt effected his life, and how he loves being bald. and he doesnt want to help get me a loan to fund it. But proceeded to flex that he goes on like 4 holidays per month, new motorbikes, cars, massive business expanding with robot automation

Basically a meeting just to flex on me, realise how much of a failure i am. and proceed to let me suffer
disgusting but not surprising. Most parents are scum like this. I am manlet(5'5) have had similar issue. Parents were too poor to help me get LL and by time money I had enough, I was already oldcel tier. Making it pointless to even try. We just gotta accept the L this life and hope the next (If there is one) one goes better.

disgusting but not surprising. Most parents are scum like this. I am manlet(5'5) have had similar issue. Parents were too poor to help me get LL and by time money I had enough, I was already oldcel tier. Making it pointless to even try. We just gotta accept the L this life and hope the next (If there is one) one goes better.
did you ever end up getting it?

but i know man, its beyond brutal. this entire world is rigged against us. even money is harder to make for manlets aka the only thing that can save us

all the best bro. atleast you can SEAMAXX for me i can only get arranged marriage with some ugly curry whore, which im never going to do.

did you ever end up getting it?

but i know man, its beyond brutal. this entire world is rigged against us. even money is harder to make for manlets aka the only thing that can save us
never got it in the end

all the best bro. atleast you can SEAMAXX for me i can only get arranged marriage with some ugly curry whore, which im never going to do.
another "white"-only Indian volcel. Every single Indian, Bangladeshi here is volcel.

I don't know, from your threads you seem like a nice guy, much better than a lot around here, I am sure you need to try to take a step back from this height-centered world view. I know it is much easier said than done.

I don't know, from your threads you seem like a nice guy, much better than a lot around here, I am sure you need to try to take a step back from this height-centered world view. I know it is much easier said than done.
hahahahahahahaha

In the same boat. 5’7 in Netherlands and towered over by men and women wherever I go.

Lucky my financial situation is better. I will do LL to 5’10. Add lifts for two more inches. Then move to Southern Europe. Then the nightmare is finally over.

I had this meeting btw with my dad and it went terribly. He talked about how being 5'5 hasnt effected his life, and how he loves being bald.

How did the dad get the mom. Is she giga ugly? Or just boomer privileges.

In the same boat. 5’7 in Netherlands and towered over by men and women wherever I go.

Lucky my financial situation is better. I will do LL to 5’10. Add lifts for two more inches. Then move to Southern Europe. Then the nightmare is finally over.
yeah being short the the biggest suifuel in life in every way. i believe you should definitely follow that plan to escape the nightmare.

How did the dad get the mom. Is she giga ugly? Or just boomer privileges.
hes tan and roidmaxxed and avg looking.

she's avg looking but also a gigalandwhale lowest value mom on earth

manlet hate mustve been strong many years ago too. for good reason.

All I know is, jockeys are tiny fellas and most of them are fighting off the ladies.
I'm not sure if it's all about height. I can see how being short might feel like a massive disadvantage but it's not like there are no short women out there. Or put it another way - plenty of 6ft people have problems establishing relationships. And I know some really tall geezers who are bigger freaks than I am. They probably fantasise about losing a couple of inches.
Since you didn't get the money for this scary-sounding surgery, part of me wants to say maybe that was a blessing in disguise. Having short legs is almost certainly better than having fucked legs. And you certainly don't want to go to the cheapest surgeon. If this is something you really want to do, save the money, find the best people to do it, don't go cheap. Good luck, whatever happens.

Im 5'4, im sure nothing else needs to be said on why I need LL

I will get to 5'7 then move to SEA and try to live a normal life and pretend the last 21 years hasnt been hell on earth

I dont even want to get a gf or mog. I just want to not be 7 inches below the average height(seriously subhuman tier, people treat me like im vermin, as they should. As I am genetic vermin.)

you can read about my experience at this height here if you wish:
idk why i lied about being 5'5 in that like it makes a fucking difference

Also dont worry, I will never reproduce.

But basically I'm in an apprenticeship right now and I dont earn much. It would take me like the next 5 years to earn enough for leg lengthening and thats just another 5 years of my life wasted and being treated like shit.

I also asked my mom for a loan, and some of my other family members but they have shit credit and cant get one. My mom didnt even question my decision for LL at all. I think even she knows its over for me at this height.

So my only option is to ask my dad
who i havent seen for the last 3 years and we stopped speaking on bad terms. So I asked him the other day in a text randomly saying can you help me get this? and a link to an LL site

And he said meet on wednesday to talk about it.

He definitely has enough money for it, or at least the ability to get a loan. And I think if he had any decency he would pay to let me out of the genetic prison he birthed me into without my conscent. But I have a feeling he wont help.

Also I dont even want him to pay for it. I just want him to get me a loan so I can pay off my shit genes monthly by direct debit. (which is still an extreme scam as I didnt ask to be born to pay off my genes) but its what im willing to do. the only other option is to kill myself

Throughout my life I feel like he's wanted me to suffer. Never teaching me anything, never helping my improve my life, nothing. Even when I was living with him, I dont ask for him to spend money on me. but im his son and he never got me jack shit. He spends more money on his dogs than he does on me.

I also feel like hes just gonna gaslight the shit out of me despite the fact that he's 5'5 himself and has clearly experienced a much lower quality of life compared to his 6ft younger brother. who looks the exact same as him.

The best he could get as gfs is giga low value landwhales
depsite the fact he's gym and tanmaxxed(think he roided too in the past, or at least had a top 3% natty body)

But yeah im not sure how its going to down or if he even has considered helping me, but i dont see why he would want me to suffer anymore, surely he knows i need this shit. and surely he wouldnt want to meet me just to gaslight me. but honestly idk.

Is there anything you guys think I should say to him to help convince him? I even have a document with all the height studies compiled into 1 and shit loads of statistics and the imgur link of like 500 screenshotted tweets where women wish short men were dead.

I feel like he might get offended by these statistics or say its ridiculous because his ego is attached to it and he wouldnt want to realise thats why his life has turned out the way it has. This will essentially be like blackpilling a 45 year old 5'5 man about the hieghtpill, I just cant see it going down well lmao.

but I need it to otherwise my life will be ruined.

But is there anything else you guys think I should say to him to help convince him?

@Komesarj89 thoughts?
Any update boyo? I absolutely relate to you, im 5´8 yet i´ve always been treated like a fucking subhuman by foids and normies in general now i cant even imagine how much suifuel you must receive everyday. Your father accepted?

Any update boyo? I absolutely relate to you, im 5´8 yet i´ve always been treated like a fucking subhuman by foids and normies in general now i cant even imagine how much suifuel you must receive everyday. Your father accepted?
nope, just rotting.

i want to die

mogs me, I like curry women. They are not so arrogant as white women and more loyal too

mogs me, I like curry women. They are not so arrogant as white women and more loyal too
:yes:lightskin curries can look p good and aren't as fucked as white foids