Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tom "incel" Holland no longer good looking enough for the big screen

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Tom Holland was one of the more likeable Marvel actors and he got completely axed out of nowhere

https://www.thequartergrill.com/tom-holland-is-no-longer-associated-with-marvel/

Maybe it has something to do with this picture?

Wait, wait let us take a closer look :feelswhere:

These wrists?

those facial proportions?

that brutal hairline and combover?

its clear he was removed from marvel because he no longer meets femoids insane standards. they are replacing him with this goblina (to serve as the audience's self insert) that will undoubtedly be chad only... BEHOLD THE FACE OF THE FUTURE

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

ITS OVER
Judge Judy GIF

me when looksmax

Marvel deserves to be deleted.

How did he made it to the screens, i wonder? He is LTN, if he lived in my neighbourhood, he would be incel.

Tom Holland was one of the more likeable Marvel actors and he got completely axed out of nowhere

https://www.thequartergrill.com/tom-holland-is-no-longer-associated-with-marvel/

View attachment 751890

View attachment 751897
These wrists?

View attachment 751902

View attachment 751903

its clear he was removed from marvel because he no longer meets femoids insane standards. they are replacing him with this goblina (to serve as the audience's self insert) that will undoubtedly be chad only... BEHOLD THE FACE OF THE FUTURE

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751904

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751905

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751906

ITS OVER
Judge Judy GIF
Lmao true

It’s probably cause he‘s a white male. If the main character isn’t a sheboon, Disney isn’t going to make it

Hoeflation at it once again

Isn’t he dating zendaya or something?

That is a normal hairline jfl

How did he made it to the screens, i wonder? He is LTN, if he lived in my neighbourhood, he would be incel.
Are you insane? Do you live in Barbieland or what? This guy mogs hard. Maybe he's not Chad, but definitely Chad-lite, atleast in the Spider Man movies, maybe now he's gotten a little uglier.

Are you insane? Do you live in Barbieland or what? This guy mogs hard. Maybe he's not Chad, but definitely Chad-lite, atleast in the Spider Man movies, maybe now he's gotten a little uglier.
He’s a manlet though

He’s a manlet though
I still think he's far from incel tier. Now he's statusmaxxed anyway, so it doesn't really matter for him anymore, but even without his status I'm sure he would get laid.

He was popular with children when he was spider-man, now he's almost 27 and new generations don't associate themselves with him. He's not a proper Chad so people his age don't care about him either.

View attachment 751890

View attachment 751897
These wrists?

View attachment 751902

View attachment 751903

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751904

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751905

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751906

ITS OVER
Judge Judy GIF
Not an incel, kys OP.

They always do make the main characters good looking. Whenever I get an ad for a movie or see a short on youtube involving one the MC is always this chad while the side characters and villains are ugly lmao

This one below is just comical. I actually laughed when the camera panned over to the chad as expected like you can't be serious

They don't even need to have good acting skills, just good genes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tom Holland is 5'6-5'7 which makes him a midget by Hollywood standards. His entire shtick was being the young looking boyish prettyboy but he is 26 and is getting too old to pull that off. Dude doesn't have the chad charisma and 10/10 handsome face of Tom Cruise which allowed Cruise to be successful into old age despite his height, so Holland is likely going to be pretty much finished as a leading man in Hollywood. He simply does not have the assets to offset his height.

Marvel died to me in 2019 after infinity wars lololol.

Tom Holland is 5'6-5'7 which makes him a midget by Hollywood standards. His entire shtick was being the young looking boyish prettyboy but he is 26 and is getting too old to pull that off. Dude doesn't have the chad charisma and 10/10 handsome face of Tom Cruise which allowed Cruise to be successful into old age despite his height, so Holland is likely going to be pretty much finished as a leading man in Hollywood. He simply does not have the assets to offset his height.

he also sounds like a kid. He was decent for Spiderman but not much else now. Sucked in that Uncharted movie too, he comes off as a kid and doesn't have the ruggedness or looks to play bigger roles

That's why his gf is black. Probably

This is some :bigbrain: analysis.

Zendaya was so far out of his league it was clearly a Hollywood jew scheme to make incels think there is hope and sell lots of movie tckets.

Zendaya was so far out of his league it was clearly a Hollywood jew scheme to make incels think there is hope and sell lots of movie tckets.
Interesting

I thought they were looksmatched in the movies.

View attachment 751890

View attachment 751897
These wrists?

View attachment 751902

View attachment 751903

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751904

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751905

CHAD ONLY
View attachment 751906

ITS OVER
Judge Judy GIF
Interesting post.

you'd be better off focusing on Alice "incel fucker" Holland from ip2

Omg not l hecking marvel wait till my wife's boyfriend hears about this there will be hell to pay:soy::soy:

They always do make the main characters good looking. Whenever I get an ad for a movie or see a short on youtube involving one the MC is always this chad while the side characters and villains are ugly lmao
View attachment 751967

This one below is just comical. I actually laughed when the camera panned over to the chad as expected like you can't be serious

View attachment 751968
Imagine if the robber was black. Show cancelled :society:

Low iq. Tom holland isnt chad but he surely isn’t incel. Also his hairline is fine his main falio is being a manlet

Nothing to do with his appearance. Perhaps he is focused on something else.

Low iq. Tom holland isnt chad but he surely isn’t incel. Also his hairline is fine his main falio is being a manlet
He did all that and statusmaxxed so hard even me under a rock heard about him but his height was always being brought up by the normies. being tall is really important

If he wants to appear in Marvel or Hollywood again he will have to go Tranny.
No straight white men allowed anyone

Only soycucks watch supERhERo movies.
yeah, marvel movies are for normies, comics used to be for incels and proto-cels before woman took over and turned it into a lifestyle brand for catmoms and post wall roasties

Exactly:feelskek:. The dude's a mogger yet some guys here are talking as if he were a truecel:feelshaha::feelswhat:.

Marvel died to me in 2019 after infinity wars lololol.

Why watch a superhero movie when you can be a supERhero in your own?

its a mix of babyface and thin lips. Babyfaced actors are screwed , like the Harry Potter guy or Michael Cera.
you need to be as sharp as possible with compact and long eyes

3040626_E7832273-20E8-40D6-B600-59669499F0D1.jpeg

This is why so many child actors don't have a career into adulthood because they outgrow cuteness and their looks become incel tier

he mogs most people he's not an incel

Mogs me to the earths core and back.

Still a high tier normie living a life only few men can dream of, he can have almost any woman he chooses. He's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back