Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet whinges and bitches about how no one asked how she was doing

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Yet she would nevER give any one of us a chance but would rather go for the abusive brutes. Good riddance, you entitled bitch :lul:
Apparently, living life on tutorial mode is still not good enough for these cum toilets and they still manage to find a way to fuck it up. It's embarrassing, really. I find it absolutely hilarious how foids will bitch about anything while expecting everyone to care. Meanwhile, us trucels are genuinely depressed and suicidal and have been forgotten by everyone to the point where even if we try, no one gives a shit if we're alive or dead.

My God and they call us the entitled ones jfl

They truly wouldn't last a day in our shoes

Usually, they're willing to put aside the bad behaviors of their good-looking boyfriends.

But anyway, she wouldn't last a week or a day... as an incel man, If she's that "depressed."

Welcome to 43 years of my life, cunt. Kill yourself.

TwoMissingChromosomes. That subreddit is retarded as fuck and full of narcissism.

living life on tutorial mode is still not good enough for these cum toilets and they still manage to find a way to fuck it up. It's embarrassing, really.
I live through this everyday seeing my "femcel" sister that is morbidly obese and riddled with health issues that are all the consequence of her own fuck ups

My God and they call us the entitled ones jfl

They truly wouldn't last a day in our shoes
You are right that they wouldn't last a day in our shoes. Just imagine how fast they would rope. We have minds of steel from what we've been through and foids would crumble over nothing.

Women are all mental midgets and cry over the slightest hardships they have to endure. Just look at the scores of FtM troons who complain endlessly.

downdooted before i even read it jfl

If I did ask her, she’d call the cops on me