Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet lied about her height on a dating site

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I joined a dating site and while I only either get ignored (99%) or friendzoned (the top 1% of toilets, LOL) I did manage to talk to well... One toilet. On the dating site you can set your own height but it starts at 149 cm (4'10) to a maximum of 210 cm (6'11), this means that the rare people outside of this height range have to lie.

Apparently her first message she tells people is "If you can handle it, I am really short and I'm only 144 cm", in other words she's 4'8.

Imagine being actually that short. I asked her what her height preference was, guess...

It's 195 cm (6'4) MINIMUM. Her laat boyfriend was 205 cm (6'8).

Imagine dating someone TWO FEET taller than you.

At least some foids taking their standards to a level where basically 99% of men are excluded is inevitable with their current privilege and basically being encouraged to do that by the media and cucks telling them how oppressed they are. :lul:

4’8? We’re getting elementary school kids on dating apps now :dafuckfeels:

I joined a dating site and while I only either get ignored (99%) or friendzoned (the top 1% of toilets, LOL) I did manage to talk to well... One toilet. On the dating site you can set your own height but it starts at 149 cm (4'10) to a maximum of 210 cm (6'11), this means that the rare people outside of this height range have to lie.

Apparently her first message she tells people is "If you can handle it, I am really short and I'm only 144 cm", in other words she's 4'8.

Imagine being actually that short. I asked her what her height preference was, guess...

It's 195 cm (6'4) MINIMUM. Her laat boyfriend was 205 cm (6'8).

Imagine dating someone TWO FEET taller than you.
at least her future kids will probably be average height, imagine if she has a kid with a sub 5ft5 man, that nigga will kill himself before age 12

nigga let me explain

the worst thing that can happen to a girl: a short baby

she knows her mother fucked up when she birthed her short
she gotta compensate.

and your ass had no chances either way so get off dating apps unless you're like me and chadfish those bitches for nudes