Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Toilet bit me, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This goes all the way back to middle school when my I discovered my horniness for slutinas, mang.

Anyway, I had a oneitis back then, big time, mang. One day in class, when I was sitting behind her and turned to the side to talk with the eses
(hung around mainly hispanics in middle and hs because they were the most relatable option in those predominantly nigger and spic schools), I felt a weird and suddenly slowly increasing pain sensation on my shoulder, mang

That’s when i was like, “wtf?!!” Imagine the surprise of seeing a chica with her mouth latched onto ur shoulder and teeth sunken into it, mang. :feelsree:

It hurt like a bitch and soon turned all bruised-like n shiet, mang. I later told some fellow her slutina friend what her friend did to me and showed her the evidence, mang

“I think yall are gonna go out soon,” was the first thing she said, mang. I never understood why she said that tho, mang:fuk:

:chad:
She liked you

Why do you keep bragging about all this, especially the parts where you talk about your attractiveness and how much you're ascending in looks? :feelsUgh:

It just strikes me as a fakecel coming to learn of his non-subhumanity, just coming on here with these completely foreign experiences here as a laugh; she literally bit you to get your attention, coupled with all the other patterns of interest you have talked about? :reeeeee:

This goes all the way back to middle school when my I discovered my horniness for slutinas, mang.

Anyway, I had a oneitis back then, big time, mang. One day in class, when I was sitting behind her and turned to the side to talk with the eses
(hung around mainly hispanics in middle and hs because they were the most relatable option in those predominantly nigger and spic schools), I felt a weird and suddenly slowly increasing pain sensation on my shoulder, mang

That’s when i was like, “wtf?!!” Imagine the surprise of seeing a chica with her mouth latched onto ur shoulder and teeth sunken into it, mang. :feelsree:

It hurt like a bitch and soon turned all bruised-like n shiet, mang. I later told some fellow her slutina friend what her friend did to me and showed her the evidence, mang

“I think yall are gonna go out soon,” was the first thing she said, mang. I never understood why she said that tho, mang:fuk:
That's a spic breeding ritual. Fakecels.is

Why do you keep bragging about all this, especially the parts where you talk about your attractiveness and how much you're ascending in looks? :feelsUgh:

It just strikes me as a fakecel coming to learn of his non-subhumanity, just coming on here with these completely foreign experiences here as a laugh; she literally bit you to get your attention, coupled with all the other patterns of interest you have talked about? :reeeeee:
Then why did she exclaim, “STUPID CHINO!” and tried to chase me down after the time one ese dared me to kiss her, & i snuck one on her cheek, mang?

Then why did she exclaim, “STUPID CHINO!” and tried to chase me down after the time one ese dared me to kiss her, & i snuck one on her cheek, mang?
Teasing? :feelssus:

She was a rather fiesty lil crazy one, mang
You missed out on her because you're not NT and not confident enough to make your move. You could've been fucking that taco all night long.

You missed out on her because you're not NT and not confident enough to make your move. You could've been fucking that taco all night long.
In hs, she once tried to rip my long ass curly locks out of my head tho, mang. :feelsugh: However, if I remember correctly, I did something to fuck with her first, Chico :feelshaha:

Hope you didn’t get rabies from her

In hs, she once tried to rip my long ass curly locks out of my head tho, mang. :feelsugh: However, if I remember correctly, I did something to fuck with her first, Chico :feelshaha:
Tbh she probably liked you. Fakecel.

It's like when boys like a girl and go tsundere

Mentalcel tbh.
I wouldnt be surprised if i was on the spectrum, like putin(aspergers), mang. We have the same dead and lifeless neutral expression in the face most of the time, Chico

I wouldnt be surprised if i was on the spectrum, like putin(aspergers), mang. We have the same dead and lifeless neutral expression in the face most of the time, Chico
You might be tbh. Probably are if you can't pick up on obvious social clues.

@Zer0/∞ meme forum

Don't care, didn't read mang