Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid just switched directions when she saw me

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Short thread but I was just sitting on a sofa in one of the public building on campus and out of the corner of my eye I see someone a few feet away approaching and I reflexively turned my head slightly for a quick second just to see who was coming then I turned my attention back to my phone.

The foid’s path of trajectory was clearly destined to cross a few feet in front of me but while I was looking at my phone, I noticed that from my peripheral vision the foid had altered her course to instead walk behind the sofa I was sitting in as to avoid crossing in front of me.

Don’t call me paranoid. These are the subtleties that foid’s engage in when they find themselves in the presence of subhumans.

They see you are infected. As plagued. As cursed.

Fuck.

school institutions is where you get the worst experiences with foids, atleast after schol years im reclusive and hardly encounter them

Brootal. It's fucking crazy how we are treated like monster from our mere appearance.

I really hate it when they switch dimensions

Yeah I know that feeling

“College is the best time to meet new people and get into a relationship :soy: :soy: :soy: