Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dream I Had About The Forum.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
It seems many of us, but likely the biggest rotters here(myself included), have dreams of the forum: I myself, am no exception.

I've had a few dreams about this forum: In one I was banned for no reason, and in another I somehow became a mod.

However, this one I had -awhile back actually- has resurfaced in my memory for some reason.

In the dream, I was in an apartment of some kind: Somewhat similar to my own, yet it seemed much more pristine, advanced, and also modern.

I was just sitting at a desk, looking at my computer, when I got an email: It claimed to be from the family of a former user(now self-nuked, and not very prominent) @hondas2000cel who was one of the first I interacted with when I joined the forum, back in late 2022.

I don't recall the specifics, but I remember one of the lines said they wanted to reach out to me, due to the fact he had sadly passed-on: Wether he had CTD or had passed for other reasons, I don't recall, but this is just....sad.

I know dreams are supposed to reflect things; there's various interpretations as to the meaning of them. I wonder what this was meant to reflect?

Hondas, if you're still with us, I hope you're ok mang. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
That's really a truecel/rotter trait :blackpill:

That's really a truecel/rotter trait :blackpill:
100% especially since it was about a user who wasn't notable & self-nuked; genuinely wondering if he actually did rope & that was some kind of "message" to me.

dreams sometimes predict things, other times not. I once had a dream where I walked into this large classroom and there were lanterns everywhere. several months later I had to move to a new school and when I toured the campus I saw that exact same classroom in my dream. but this is literally the only time a dream explicitly predicted something so yeah