Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Todd Thundercock/Grotesque is back

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-

I was pretty hyped since he‘s one of the OG Black Pill content creators and unlike nt zoomers like Dbdr I could actually relate to him.

Seems like he‘s done with classical Black Pill content though, which is understandable considering his age and all the time he has been doing it.

There goes another one. :fuk:

Hard to make videos like this but i think that some of the problems he identifies are genuine and others are wrong. I have trouble with the "autism" explination, in its higher forms. But I definitely know he's suffering. Just like I have suffered. I may have even said things like this about myself to people when I was at the height of my suffering.

Hard to make videos like this but i think that some of the problems he identifies are genuine and others are wrong. I have trouble with the "autism" explination, in its higher forms. But I definitely know he's suffering. Just like I have suffered. I may have even said things like this about myself to people when I was at the height of my suffering.
Regardless of his medical condition, the man is outright antisocial like me and the majority of genuine incels.

Sure, looks play a massive role in every aspect of life but without social skills or even the desire to be social all is for naught.

My existence as an social outcast is largely caused by my unwillingness or even unableness to interact with said society.

Sounds like he is utterly depressed. Can understand not wanting to talk about the blackpill anymore. It's all been said already.

Just hope he doesn't rope. :feelsbadman:

Sounds like he is utterly depressed. Can understand not wanting to talk about the blackpill anymore. It's all been said already.

Just hope he doesn't rope. :feelsbadman:
Grotesque sounds depressed 90 % of the time.

I think the older you get, the easier it becomes to cope with social isolation. Your hormones are beginning to calm down, you are or at least should be financially independent thus able to chose when and if to enter social environments etc.

My 24yo ass would gladly trade places with NEETmaxxed, apartment owning 40 something Grotesque.

Regardless of his medical condition, the man is outright antisocial like me and the majority of genuine incels.

Sure, looks play a massive role in every aspect of life but without social skills or even the desire to be social all is for naught.

My existence as an social outcast is largely caused by my unwillingness or even unableness to interact with said society.
That's because you recognise the society is so deeply sick and looks hopelessly unfixable. I think that in many cases those who are medium level "autistic" are just experiencing the bi-products of that and internalising it as their own mental feature. It's there for all of us and yes the last 50-70 years it's been making people dysfunctional due to wrong aspects culture being highlighted, mixing and decaying.

That's because you recognise the society is so deeply sick and looks hopelessly unfixable. I think that in many cases those who are medium level "autistic" are just experiencing the bi-products of that and internalising it as their own mental feature. It's there for all of us and yes the last 50-70 years it's been making people dysfunctional due to wrong aspects culture being highlighted, mixing and decaying.
It‘s definitely getting worse but being introverted or outright hermetic has always been a thing.

I can‘t connect to NPC for as long as I can remember.

I do not believe he is autistic. He is not Rainman-like and that's the only genuine use of the word.

What he suffers from is not a "medical condition" or some "antisocial" character trait or a lack of "social skills".

What he suffers from is societal malfunction, like almost all the rest of us. Our society has evolved in such a way that, for a great many people, it is simply no longer able to offer a functioning mode of engagement. A normally functioning society is like a hub with many interfaces, and there will be a functioning interface available for every kind of people. In our decaying society, many of the old interfaces have stopped working and there are therefore whole swathes of the population for whom there simply isn't any way to interact anymore.

My great-grand-father (on the French side) was born to a lower middle class family. His father was a blacksmith in a village. At 15, he got apprenticed to another blacksmith and then he went on to tour North-Eastern France for a few years, as was the custom for apprentices, working on construction sites, at repair shops and small factories. Then he went back to the town near his village and got a job as a skilled worker in a steel mill. About that time, he got married, to the daughter of a grocer. Both were from the same lower middle class, small business-owning, social environment and so it worked fine. My great-grand-father was not particularly handsome. He and his wife were roughly looksmatched. They had a son, my grand-father, and then my great-grand-father continued to climb the ladder in his company. When he was about 40, he became a foreman. Before that, he wore a cap to work. Now, he took to wearing a hat, because it was appropriate for a foreman to wear a hat. His hobby was actually doing the same thing he was doing for work. He had set-up a fully tooled-up metalworking shop in his basement (including a forge) and he made stuff, including all the toys my grand-father ever used (toy trains, cars, cranes, etc). The family went through WWII and moved away from the combat zone when the Germans invaded in 1940. When they came back a few weeks later, there was a big shell hole in the wall of their living room. They lived in an area that was annexed to Germany during the war and my grand-father nearly had to join the Hitler Youth because he was a teen at the time. My great grand mother managed to pull him out of that by saying he had asthma (which was sort of half true). After the war, they were all doing well, had their own house just across the street from the steel mill, and my grand-father was good at school, which made his parents proud. He went on to studymaxx and earn a PhD in linguistics.

What I mean with this story is that there was an interface in society for my great-grand-father. Every step of the way, he knew what to do and society responded as he expected. All in all, despite the hardships (like the war), he was moving ahead in life and he had his place in society. People respected him. And yet, he did not talk much. What he enjoyed the most was working in his basement, making stuff. Was he "autistic"? No. He just had this kind of character, yet society had a place for him. Many of us would have lived like that in those days and would never have had any metaphysical problems.

@JayGoptri

Last edited:
I do not believe he is autistic. He is not Rainman-like and that's the only genuine use of the word.

What he suffers from is not a "medical condition" or some "antisocial" character trait or a lack of "social skills".

What he suffers from is societal malfunction, like almost all the rest of us. Our society has evolved in such a way that, for a great many people, it is simply no longer able to offer a functioning mode of engagement. A normally functioning society is like a hub with many interfaces, and there will be a functioning interface available for every kind of people. In our decaying society, many of the old interfaces have stopped working and there are therefore whole swathes of the population for whom there simply isn't any way to interact anymore.

My great-grand-father (on the French side) was born to a lower middle class family. His father was a blacksmith in a village. At 15, he got apprenticed to another blacksmith and then he went on to tour North-Eastern France for a few years, as was the custom for apprentices, working on construction sites, at repair shops and small factories. Then he went back to the town near his village and got a job as a skilled worker in a steel mill. About that time, he got married, to the daughter of a grocer. Both were from the same lower middle class, small business-owning, social environment and so it worked fine. My great-grand-father was not particularly handsome. He and his wife were roughly looksmatched. They had a son, my grand-father, and then my great-grand-father continued to climb the ladder in his company. When he was about 40, he became a foreman. Before that, he wore a cap to work. Now, he took to wearing a hat, because it was appropriate for a foreman to wear a hat. His hobby was actually doing the same thing he was doing for work. He had set-up a fully tooled-up metalworking shop in his basement (including a forge) and he made stuff, including all the toys my grand-father ever used (toy trains, cars, cranes, etc). The family went through WWII and moved away from the combat zone when the Germans invaded in 1940. When they came back a few weeks later, there was a big shell hole in the wall of their living room. They lived in an area that was annexed to Germany during the war and my grand-father nearly had to join the Hitler Youth because he was a teen at the time. My great grand mother managed to pull him out of that by saying he had asthma (which was sort of half true). After the war, they were all doing well, had their own house just across the street from the steel mill, and my grand-father was good at school, which made his parents proud. He went on to studymaxx and earn a PhD in linguistics.

What I mean with this story is that there was an interface in society for my great-grand-father. Every step of the way, he knew what to do and society responded as he expected. All in all, despite the hardships (like the war), he was moving ahead in life and he had his place in society. People respected him. And yet, he did not talk much. What he enjoyed the most was working in his basement, making stuff. Was he "autistic". No. He just had this kind of character yet society had a place for him. Many of us would have lived like that in those days and would never have had any metaphysical problems.

@JayGoptri
:bigbrain:

Definitely my 2nd favourite Black Pilled Youtuber. Glad he's back. I definitely understand why he wants to double down on the BlackPill content though. Everything's been said already and sometimes it gets kind of repetitive.

Good to see he's back. I would feel the same way if I were him just making videos of the same ol' same ol' type of content after a while

@JayGoptri
Agreed 100%

has deborah sucked his penis yet

Nice guy but he’s a sex haver.

He was a member of this page. Why tf he got banned?