Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today was the last day of school

That is literally an insult, at least in my perspective. For example. When an old person gets told "wow, your 49, you look good for your age" or you look young for your age" you still have your looks. Get it youth is associated with beauty. People told me also i look older for my age
Yeah, I know. Mentally speaking though, I take it as a compliment when a bro tells me I seem mature for my age. Looks wise, I look a lot older than my actual age from all the health issues and loneliness I've had, which quite literally aged me lots. It definitely shows that you are aging more rapidly, mostly do to your situation. I believe the youth of most incels will fade far quicker than average people because of how much we suffer.

Hope it goes well for you. If my new job goes well, I'm gonna be spending my spare money on lots of car stuff. I want to buy another Ford Econoline 350 club wagon van. We used to have one until my dad sold it. I had a lot of sentimental attachment to that particular one, so I'd like to track it down and buy it back if possible. If not, I will buy a similar one. You can get them pretty cheap and they can haul a lot of weight, plus fit a lot of stuff. I just like how tough they look and how useful they are. I drove it and it feels really cool being in such a big vehicle that is way higher than most cars. Gives you a sense of dominance. I'm a car guy and have a bond with any vehicle I own
Start a taxi service

Dude joined when he was 8th or 9th standard

Good for you. I graduated high school in 2023 and am 19 now. Shit doesn't get any easier once you are out of high school. If you never had a gf in high school, you are pretty much fucked once you become an adult because your chances at ever ascending get slimmer and slimmer. You missed the window when it was ok to be inexperienced and no girl would want someone that inexperienced at this age
Yeah, you will never again be surrounded with so many females. Chances only get worse.

I do have my own car. I don't have my own house though, I live with my mother because it's cheaper and we get along well. I do a lot for myself though and have to start a new job soon to help pay bills and make some extra money to put towards more car hobby stuff. I learned a lot from my dad while he was alive about how to do various repairs and how to maintain the land at our cabin.
that’s still pretty based man. maybe one day with some more skills you’d be able to start your own business.

that’s still pretty based man. maybe one day with some more skills you’d be able to start your own business.
I don’t know about starting my own business, but I might be able to buy cheap cars and either fix them and sell them for a profit, or get some land and start a small junkyard and sell parts on Facebook marketplace

I don’t know about starting my own business, but I might be able to buy cheap cars and either fix them and sell them for a profit, or get some land and start a small junkyard and sell parts on Facebook marketplace
ever considered a mechanic apprenticeship?

He joined before the must be 18+ rule was added, so he is grandfathered in.

ever considered a mechanic apprenticeship?
Nah, I’d hate turning my car hobby into a job. It would ruin the fun. I really enjoy arts and don’t want to get sick of them. I want my job to be completely unrelated to cars