Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today some ethnic probably wanted to rob me, no kidding

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I don't know how to describe it, I was standing in line to exchange a card for trams or public transport in general, the line was quite long and I would have been standing there for 30 minutes or maybe even an hour. I was standing there for 3 minutes when some brown cunt who looked like either a Jeet or a Gypsy, short (I'm about 174 cm, he was maybe 167-170 by the looks of it) approaches me.

He comes close to me and violates my comfort zone so I move away a little, and he automatically approaches me, a red light came on for me, and I move away again... and he AGAIN doesn't give way to me. I left because that smelled ( :lul: ) even worse to me that he hides his face behind a cap and looks down on ground. Now I picked up the card when no one was there.

It's not even Warsaw or Krakau, only a city of 200 thousand's... I see MORE and MORE ethnics here, I don't know what's going on with this country.

I can say lot negative things about Poles but never experienced this from Pole :dafuckfeels:

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist

scheisse i posted this in ID should went to Lounge with this

you're a racist because you didn't enjoy cultural exchange

you're a racist because you didn't enjoy cultural exchange
Redditorjak

I live in rural Poland so i have seen very few ethnics irl.

This is the effect of (((diversity)))

I don't know how to describe it, I was standing in line to exchange a card for trams or public transport in general, the line was quite long and I would have been standing there for 30 minutes or maybe even an hour. I was standing there for 3 minutes when some brown cunt who looked like either a Jeet or a Gypsy, short (I'm about 174 cm, he was maybe 167-170 by the looks of it) approaches me.

He comes close to me and violates my comfort zone so I move away a little, and he automatically approaches me, a red light came on for me, and I move away again... and he AGAIN doesn't give way to me. I left because that smelled ( :lul: ) even worse to me that he hides his face behind a cap and looks down on ground. Now I picked up the card when no one was there.

It's not even Warsaw or Krakau, only a city of 200 thousand's... I see MORE and MORE ethnics here, I don't know what's going on with this country.

I can say lot negative things about Poles but never experienced this from Pole :dafuckfeels:

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist
Fuck. Can you carry anything for self defense in Poland?

He meant no harm. That was just @wereq trying to admire your Aryan beauty up close.

Pretty sure you can wield most of knifes as self defence but most people at least poles don't carry it cause we live in quite high trust society ( not on level pre sterilized Sweden or Nippon obviously ) but still, ethnic element is more violent than Poles for sure ( we are one least violent countries in entire world in many statistics )

help the refugees and stop with the racism

Pretty sure you can wield most of knifes as self defence but most people at least poles don't carry it cause we live in quite high trust society ( not on level pre sterilized Sweden or Nippon obviously ) but still, ethnic element is more violent than Poles for sure ( we are one least violent countries in entire world in many statistics )
Might be a good idea to look into carrying one in order to deal with scum like this poonigger. I wouldn’t recommend engaging in unnecessary conflict of course, but it may be a necessity to have one day

Might be a good idea to look into carrying one in order to deal with scum like this poonigger. I wouldn’t recommend engaging in unnecessary conflict of course, but it may be a necessity to have one day
What are most violent dindu phenotypes in your own opinion ?

What are most violent dindu phenotypes in your own opinion ?
As far as the ones that migrate abroad, NW Indians for sure. Most of the shitcoons destroying Canada are Punjabis and Haryanvis, and the Paki curries running rape gangs in the UK are from Kashmir. Gypsies also originate from NW India.

Gangetic belt jeets are probably the most violent and retarded overall, but they’re generally far too poor to move abroad

Here in my 70k town there are a few ethnics, but mainly running kebab places. I see (hear) much more hohols

I forgot tell about gypsies who are selling some shit (mainly knives and tools) nearby supermarkets

I see MORE and MORE ethnics here, I don't know what's going on with this country.
This is one of some far rights activists talking point since a few years now and it looks like they were right. Poland right now is in the same situation rich western countries in Europe were in the 70's. This is only starting.

This is the main reason why I advocate for the total annihilation of the curries and niggers. Worthless scum not worthy to live on the same planet.

This is the main reason why I advocate for the total annihilation of the curries and niggers. Worthless scum not worthy to live on the same planet.
Notice how God literally made the Hindu-Kush Himalayan mountain range and Sahara desert to seal them off from humanity :lul:

This is one of some far rights activists talking point since a few years now and it looks like they were right. Poland right now is in the same situation rich western countries in Europe were in the 70's. This is only starting.
Btw even in my shithole hometown (~80 000 people) you see them now. 10 years ago they were inexistent.

Poland is ripe for the jews picking lol. As much as we like to larp as muh tough Polska stronk, this nation is morally and spiritually dead. Heavily westernized culture and an enormous amount of soy traitors they can count on.

Btw even in my shithole hometown (~80 000 people) you see them now. 10 years ago they were inexistent.

Poland is ripe for the jews picking lol. As much as we like to larp as muh tough Polska stronk, this nation is morally and spiritually dead. Heavily westernized culture and an enormous amount of soy traitors they can count on.
Jesteś Polakiem ?

I seen month ago or more a flip geomaxxing with p0lish women in same city

Most people i see are ( non whites ) Jeets, Niggers or SEA monkeys while rarely i see arabs and east asians

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

I think my old art school has some hapa mutt girl too...

Truly GOATed inkwell nationa

That's what Gorid and Neo Danubians are doing to mofos

@SocialzERo
A polak ends up an inkwell even if he lives abroad. It's truly ogre

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist
Should have beat the shit out of him!

Glad you didn’t get robbed

Notice how God literally made the Hindu-Kush Himalayan mountain range and Sahara desert to seal them off from humanity :lul:
Yeah and globalism made it so they unnaturally flood places they should never be in to begin with.

He probably wanted to pickpocket your wallet or phone or when you take it out to pay grab it and run away

fuck timmy gon do

scheisse i posted this in ID should went to Lounge with this
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist
gypsies are just curries that got lost, they always be lookin for directions dawg, thats why they do that :smonk::smonk::smonk:

The Romani people, also referred to as Roma, Sinti, or Kale, depending on the subgroup, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group that primarily lives in Europe. The Romani may have migrated from what is the modern Indian state of Rajasthan,[1] migrating to the northwest (the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent) around 250 BC.[1]

Punishment of ethnic thieves

Never allow a gypsy to get close to you. Respond to their bestial noises with one word answers.

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist
You be replaced by curries and you will be happy.

Brocels:

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@PolskiKartofel
@niggers
@Copexodius Maximus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@Rapist
Sorry to hear this man, i’ve had my fair share of dealing with Blacks & Hispanics(Mestizos) like this.

They’re on average far more NT than us Whites & statistically commit more crimes, so it’s clear it’s a concern for guys such as us.

This is the effect of (((diversity)))
Water

Yet some retards on here will still defend the idea of it for some reason, despite statistical evidence & personal accounts saying this

I’m not a “Nationalist” because I think i’m better because of my race, ethnicity, or country: I’m one because it’s a threat to my personal well-being & others, as proven here

Sadly he probably can’t

It’s no better here in the US, guns are something only boomers have the luxury of owning.
Yeah those ethnics probably carry weapons themselves tbh.

Stay safe brothERcel
help the refugees and stop with the racism
I’m sure you’re joking, but if not, soy as fuck & please return to Reddit.

I seen month ago or more a flip geomaxxing with p0lish women in same city

Most people i see are ( non whites ) Jeets, Niggers or SEA monkeys while rarely i see arabs and east asians

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
Here in my State in the US, it’s mainly Spics, Niggers, and Jeets

Not seen many Sands or Rices
You be replaced by curries and you will be happy.
:soy: : But you’re Inkwell bro! Why care!?”

IMG 8860

As proven here

Here in my State in the US, it’s mainly Spics, Niggers, and Jeets

Not seen many Sands or Rices

:soy: : But you’re Inkwell bro! Why care!?”

View attachment 1230030

As proven here
Personally I support @erenyeager and @wereq ideology on humanity.

Personally I support @erenyeager and @wereq ideology on humanity.
I agree tbh

But i’m pragmatic, it’s a purely American characteristic in origin & our early country reflects this: Until I decide to rope, im always gonna object to this “diversity” bullshit & in fact i’m looking to move to more rural areas if possible.

I agree tbh

But i’m pragmatic, it’s a purely American characteristic in origin & our early country reflects this: Until I decide to rope, im always gonna object to this “diversity” bullshit & in fact i’m looking to move to more rural areas if possible.
Btw how nigs and spics behave between each other ?

Btw how nigs and spics behave between each other ?
Both pretty bad tbh:
-Giga NT
-Both loud as fuck
-Always in groups together or having gatherings with each other
-High crime rate
-Foids are entitled & rude

They also are a net-negative to society:

IMG 8859

Both pretty bad tbh:
-Giga NT
-Both loud as fuck
-Always in groups together or having gatherings with each other